Reply 21+
Have any questions? Ask Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

araturien

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:28 pm
so my question is where is the information on the banner so that I can put it in my signature?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:38 pm
araturien
so my question is where is the information on the banner so that I can put it in my signature?

this can be found on page two of the guild forum, Dakota put in for us. You can find it the thread is titled Advertising the Guild. Hope it works for you.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Denise13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:57 pm
Can I get the banner code for our guild to put in my signature?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:43 pm
Denise13
Can I get the banner code for our guild to put in my signature?

Yep yep..it is in the thread...Advertising the guild on page two  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:18 am
Here we go...I copied it from the other thread...hopefully it will be easier to find here.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/dakotarayne/guild3.png[/img]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=12716]21+ A Guild For Those Of Us Headed For The Nursing Home[/url]

Copy and paste xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:06 am
Doressa
Here we go...I copied it from the other thread...hopefully it will be easier to find here.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/dakotarayne/guild3.png[/img]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=12716]21+ A Guild For Those Of Us Headed For The Nursing Home[/url]

Copy and paste xp
very nice.. I could not get it to do that for me...thank you  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:13 pm
I still don't know how to do it, I had to just copy it from Dakota's post in the other thread, although it looks a bit different, I hope it works!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:36 am
I feel really stupid asking this question, I'm sure it has a really obvious answer...

How do I trade flowers, tokens, bugs and tickets and stuff to another person? I've tried, but it won't let me add it to my trade....is there something else I need to do? Maybe somehow select how many I want to send? I find it a bit baffling.  

Minnie LeMoo

xxx quit xxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:49 pm
Another silly question.

Can I give gold as a gift to another person without a return trade and if so how?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:19 am
Mini, when you go to trade them, a window should pop up asking for the quantity you want to add. I think it's Javascript...but I'm not sure and I don't know how to enable it if that's the problem. redface

Gravo, not that I know of. You have to do a confirmed trade for that. I think you can only gift items.

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxx quit xxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:13 pm
Thankyou Pirate Dirge. I think you are right. I managed it by trading gold for screwed up paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:53 am
The answer's probably right under my nose, but I'll ask it anyway.

Where's the Hangout thread/General Discussion? It seems to have migrated somewhere without my knowledge. sweatdrop

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:40 pm
Bakura Amane
The answer's probably right under my nose, but I'll ask it anyway.

Where's the Hangout thread/General Discussion? It seems to have migrated somewhere without my knowledge. sweatdrop

I changed it to a sticky so it would stay at the top...hope to hear from you soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:02 am
Pirate Dirge
Mini, when you go to trade them, a window should pop up asking for the quantity you want to add. I think it's Javascript...but I'm not sure and I don't know how to enable it if that's the problem. redface

Thanks for that! I have the same problem, that option doesn't pop up for me, but it might be because I have a Mac...I wonder if you have one too Minnie?  

Doressa
Captain

gorath64

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:25 am
I would like to know why I can't get the donation items through my phone system like I have done in the past 3 months? The explanation I keep receiving is that my phone might not be connected with MCI in some way but like I said I have gotten the last 3 donation items through my phone.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff