Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
zelda game glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1+1=?
  window
  poll whore option(cant forget the poll whores)
View Results

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:49 pm
In OoT in the Spirit Temple, you can avoid fighting the IronKnuckles by climbing on top of their chairs, and then you can jump through the door or wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Kavara
There's a really cool glitch on Majora's mask in which you can enter Sakon's hiding place before the third day. You roll into the edge of the rock blocking the entrance. It takes alot of tries but you can roll through the wall, but if you don't aim right you fall through the ground and die.

after you get it a couple times, its really easy like a rubiks cube! xd  

TheZaR

Oni Link of Hyrule

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:20 pm
In OoT your can get the gold scale before your get all three stones.

as soon as you can go to the fishing hole go there and catch a 8,9,10 pound fish and DON"T GO TO GUY(yet) now with the fish still go to middle of lake and make sure nave is not on any fish press and hold R+Z and walk to counter with guy while still holding buttons he will give you gold scale instead of a heart peice!!!!

this lets you skip goron temple too!!!!
dive into zora temple through portal after claiming the bottle with a note then follow the trail

also if you find a sign crouch down an slice a bunch DNT HIT SIGN it take a couple tries but if you can read while stabbing you will get the uber sword it is conastantly in motion it kill everything in one hit or one second actually it turn off if you do anything with your sword  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:09 pm
i found a realy wierd 1 it works in oot an mm ok set a bomb one shield an swing your sword pick it up if done right yous sword will be put away but it will be activated(note you have to throw away the bomb)then if you go to a cliff you never fall of and if you have bombachus you pull 1 out then shiel youll float in mid air
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can enter the water temple as a kid do the glitch i posted a lil wile ago
over the wall an fall yoll fall in a patch of water then swimm in  

A fox named Keaton

A fox named Keaton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:31 pm
Rid3 Burt0n 159w
lol i no longer have deku nuts on ocorina of time (i never used them anyway) cuz i used a glitch to turn it into a bottle with a bug in it. note: this wasnt a gameshark code, i did it with an ingame glitch some how eek

ok you did it like his have a bottle in hand when you are about to land click the cbutton with the bottle in hand and then click the deku nut or anything else like that an it turns to a bottle(note if you do it with a sword deku stick ect you start to play it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:03 pm
Please don't double or triple post. It's annoying.  

Sakana_Izumi

A fox named Keaton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:53 pm
srry ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 am
In twilight princess for the wii there's a terrible glitch.. right on the part where you go into the basement of the guys hut in kakariko village where you see the giant canon and midna needs to move it to the lake hylia, if you go down there in this round area in the ground and save and exit the game when you come back there is some glitch in the game that does not let you progress further or go back. You are STUCK. It's sad.. and evil. And only affecting the american version?  

gskilllet

A fox named Keaton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:29 am
it does that in the gamecube 1 too there is no way to exit XD i did it once

but there is also another glitch if you complete the river game an get 50 rupees from the zora get your clawshot and swim left into a pile of dirt youll go thru the wall and fall its an easy way to get money  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:24 am
In TP, use your fishing pole in the sword fight with Gannondorf and he will look at you like WTF?! he wont move for like 10 or 15 seconds.  

threatened_peace

bec_the_lost

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:37 pm
doom_girl
Kavara
There's a really cool glitch on Majora's mask in which you can enter Sakon's hiding place before the third day. You roll into the edge of the rock blocking the entrance. It takes alot of tries but you can roll through the wall, but if you don't aim right you fall through the ground and die.
thats not a glitch they purposely made that
Actually it is a glitch, Your not supose to get it untill about...12 is it? On the 3rd day

You need to push the anolog stick to the left as you jump through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:50 am
On Majora's Mask
change into the goron but have human bombs on one of the buttons
1. punch the gossip stone(any)
2. change back to human and set a bomb
3. then do a back flip onto the gossip stone (the bomb hasnt gone off
4. You will land on the gossip stone and be shot through the air (cause of the bomb)
5. then you will land in the temple nearest ur location with 1/4 hearts left
6. DONT DO IT NEAR THE DEKU TEMPLE THERE IS A DEKU BABA WHERE U LAND AND U WILL DIE!!!!!
*note* it took me like 1 try on accident and then i could never do it again  

forest gumpp

Treacherous Hat

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:42 am
this is kinda funny

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9999325  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:32 am
on majora's mask just get some bombchu, a bow and arrows, and the gilded sword(not needed but recommened). find a mail box go to it until it the green circle appears. hold R and while holding press A+B, if you did it right link sword will sway and has a white glow to it. dont press R. go on a big ledge then hold L and press whatever button you assigned the bows and the bombchus simutaneously. if you do it right you should be hovering in the air now keep doing it and even back flip and if done right you will get higher and higher now you can skip the goron temple. if you do it at the wrong time however you will blow your self upand fall. then you must start over again  

Nightmare268

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces