Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
Are you Questing. Need help! stop by I may help you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you quest
  yes
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:39 am
[.Adnamac.]
Currently questing for a Ducky hat thing. <3 I think they're cute.

Nevermind...I got it. xd

Yay! And it looks so cute!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:41 am
Gypsy Blue
I'm working on a very slow quest for angelic minis. Not even a quarter of the way there yet, but I'm hoping to get there without completely selling off my inventory. Goodness knowns I've made over a million so far just selling old donation items I never user....

As for changing the time on Gaia goes, Go to My Gaia and click on Account. In the first little block, titled Account, scroll down towards the end. You'll want to adjust your Timezone, which is the second box from the last. Hope that helps!

Hey! That's awesome! I had no idea I could change to my timezone! That'll make all the difference in the world! *off to do it now*  

Doressa
Captain

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:43 am
Glad I could help. ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:43 am
well, it would have made all the difference in the world, if I had any idea what GMT is... *sigh, I'm such a loser*  

Doressa
Captain

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:46 am
Doressa
well, it would have made all the difference in the world, if I had any idea what GMT is... *sigh, I'm such a loser*

I can try and help! I live in the Atlantic Time Zone, which means I'm an hour behind Central. If you're US, at least, I can give you a reference. I'm GMT-4, and to look at the clock, I'm an hour ahead of New York which means they're GMT-5. If you can figure out your time inrelation to that, it should work. Or you can randomly hit timezones like I did till you find the one that works.

That help at all?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:47 am
Thanks for the help, I'm still confused though -I'm in Australia, so it gets complicated! May go try the random clicking thing...  

Doressa
Captain

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:50 am
Sorry hun. confused Just by default, what was the setting for your GMT before you started? You may be able to some math and figure it out. Isn't Gaia's default setting simply GMT?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:55 am
I've never looked at it before, so you're probably right, it probably is just GMT. Which means I think that I am GMT +13...or something... redface redface redface  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:59 am
After getting it wrong about a thousand more times, I think I've finally done it. Thanks for your help! 3nodding rolleyes redface 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:03 am
No problem, hun. And don't feel bad, I don't think most people know when they're trying to set theirs up.  

The Bookwyrm

Chojun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:43 pm
This is a really cool offer.

My quest is probably in vain, because I don't think it's even possible.

I want a completely bald avatar. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:15 pm
Once upon a time there was a glitch that would give you a completely bald avatar. But unfortunately, that's been fixed for years.

But don't give up hope, because I keep hearing rumors that there will one day be a bald hairstyle.  

Seeress

Chojun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:14 am
Seeress
Once upon a time there was a glitch that would give you a completely bald avatar. But unfortunately, that's been fixed for years.

But don't give up hope, because I keep hearing rumors that there will one day be a bald hairstyle.

Cool thanks! I'm happy enough with crazy blue anime hair for the time being. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:47 am
Right now I'm questing for mini angel wings. To complete the first of my many dream avis.. (shown on profile). See my signature for price of them.  

lightprincess03

gorath64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:12 pm
I'm questing for a coco kitty and angelic wings, the problem with my quest is I love to spend gold as soon as I get it but I know I will get one inventually.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff