Do you love Gwee?
  Yes-sir-ree!
  ah, no.
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:05 pm
Prince Mykal
I plan to get me a little green dragon but only as an investment. Every other little animal that they have come out with becomes very hard to get once they are not giving them away. Smells like money to me.

Which is why I kept an unopened envelope... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:44 pm
Hmm...I wonder if I should do that...I'm not sure I could resist opening it!  

Doressa
Captain

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:50 pm
they are cute and because of there cutness thats how I was able to come intoo gaia with so much money. I just joined 3 days ago and I have 300k  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:55 pm
Really? So you just donated heaps and then sold most of them? It's kinda nice to earn things though, there's more of a challenge that way...

(Having said that, I always donate and buy myself one of each item)

Doressa
Captain

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:59 pm
Doressa
Really? So you just donated heaps and then sold most of them? It's kinda nice to earn things though, there's more of a challenge that way...

(Having said that, I always donate and buy myself one of each item)

well want to start off with money and best way would be by donation. I got to say though I sold them cheap. In the market there 10k I sold them for 7.5 k and I guess peopled liked that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:01 pm
I was helping the poor too cause I had 600k and I gave away 200k to people who needed money for there avatar and I also helped newb's by giving the a couple k here and there.  

Fieldartman

Seeress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:17 pm
I always buy one sealed envelope, along with how many donation items I want for myself. Then, I keep the envelope until the value goes up. That's how I made all of my money, since I'm not a big talker on the forums. And having one extra means that I can sell it for the money later and not deprive myself of an item I really like...

Of course, since everybody thinks that way now, items don't acrue value like they used to. But they're still an easy couple hundred k if you hold on to them for a little while, if you're not patient enough to wait for years.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:15 pm
Doressa
Archangel Lionheart
It is great, and I love the Slash look Todeskaefer. Mind if try an Axel. We could form a band.

That would be so cool!!!

ok wait though..... old Axel or New Axel?
New Axel is a little feaky lol

I like the Dragon and i like the donations to be clothing items more often too.  

Raien3

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:16 pm
I think That is something I could do -I did that a few months ago...most of the time though, I just end up either opening the envelope and keeping it myself, or selling it right away...I've got to get more discipline!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:57 pm
Doressa
I think That is something I could do -I did that a few months ago...most of the time though, I just end up either opening the envelope and keeping it myself, or selling it right away...I've got to get more discipline!

love your signature.

I feel like that constantly on gaia. thanks for this guild by the way.

Oh, and yes i adore the gwee. my daughter's avatar has one. very cute.  

Stormy_Pinkness

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:25 pm
ikuzochottomatte
Doressa

love your signature.

I feel like that constantly on gaia. thanks for this guild by the way.

Oh, and yes i adore the gwee. my daughter's avatar has one. very cute.

Well thankyou! And you're welcome! I can't take credit for my signature though, Dakota made that....if you would like to add it to yours, there is a topic somewhere that is called 'advertising the guild' or something along those lines, and it has the code!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:44 pm
Off topic, but ikuzochottomatte, I love your username. =D  

K-ne

Juggalo1213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:58 am
sara-ane
Prince Mykal
I plan to get me a little green dragon but only as an investment. Every other little animal that they have come out with becomes very hard to get once they are not giving them away. Smells like money to me.

Which is why I kept an unopened envelope... xd

I bought an extra one too, But then I gave it away to somebody that commented on how bad she wanted one. I like being nice too much twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:26 pm
I'm going to have to get around to getting one myself.  

lightsenshi

Stormy_Pinkness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:11 am
K-ne
Off topic, but ikuzochottomatte, I love your username. =D

thank you 3nodding  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers