Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
2000 kills are nothing if you didn't get the t-shirt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many SCA shirts do you have?
  none
  1-5
  6-10
  11-15
  more than 15
  more than 30
View Results

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:09 pm
I'm going to make a shirt of the banner I made (picture on front, text on back).

I plan on wearing it to Pennsic, because I, unfortunately, don't have that much garb. xp

Maybe I'll even try to sell some. . . ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:08 pm
I need to buy some shirts. But I'm so dang cheap cause I'm paying my way through school... maybe after I graduate. Right after I get new armor.  

Kiddo Seanchain

Shirtless Heckler

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:31 pm
I have a monty python and the holy grail shirt if that counts ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:34 am
Rial k**e
I have a Monty Python and the Holy Grail shirt if that counts ^.^

So do I!

. . . Kind of. I made one to look like a movie premiere item when my classmates and I did some skits from the movie freshman year of college. Character on the front (ie "The Old Man from Scene 24"), movie poster and the date of our "performance" on the back.

Everyone loved it. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:00 am
"Archers
Go ahead and run. You'll just die tired."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:02 am
Rial k**e

Of course it counts. Monty Python and SCA go together like... like stick-jocks with fresh-cut rattan!  

[Atropa Belladonna]

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:54 am
Sunegami
Rial k**e
I have a Monty Python and the Holy Grail shirt if that counts ^.^

So do I!

. . . Kind of. I made one to look like a movie premiere item when my classmates and I did some skits from the movie freshman year of college. Character on the front (ie "The Old Man from Scene 24"), movie poster and the date of our "performance" on the back.

Everyone loved it. whee

Mine says "I fart in your genneral direction" and has a french guy behind a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:55 am
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

Of course it counts. Monty Python and SCA go together like... like stick-jocks with fresh-cut rattan!

No doubt. I acctually joined the SCA befor I watched the movie. When I did finaly watch it I realized how many jokes I had missed.  

Felix OFlyn

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:00 am
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

No doubt. I acctually joined the SCA befor I watched the movie. When I did finaly watch it I realized how many jokes I had missed.
I have friends who won't go to war until they've watched Holy Grail. It's bad luck or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:20 am
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

I have friends who won't go to war until they've watched Holy Grail. It's bad luck or something...

Thats why I die so much *formulates plan to liberate dvd from a freind*  

Felix OFlyn

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:26 pm
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

I counts especially before Estrella. I was actually a part of the pre-Estrella HG showing last year (XXII). That was one of the ONLY redeeming factors of the evening.

Has everyone seen the lego version? It's scary.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:01 am
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

I counts especially before Estrella. I was actually a part of the pre-Estrella HG showing last year (XXII). That was one of the ONLY redeeming factors of the evening.

My ******** god that s**t is tweeked.  

Felix OFlyn

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:09 am
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

It really is.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:29 pm
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

It really is.

But tis spiffy anyways.  

Felix OFlyn

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:20 pm
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e

It really is.

But tis spiffy anyways.
can you imagine how long it must have taken to make that?  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff