what do you miss the most?
  the sand box and nap time
  how you didn't have any respnsibilities
  how time didn't pass as fast
View Results

LilBitNekoKiwi

Party Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:08 am
Oh, God yes! If I could be fourteen again... heart I miss youth group at my church, hanging out with my friends and being so carefree... Life was less hectic then.

Thanks for making this thread heart It feels good to get this all out ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:14 am
Archangel Lionheart
I've always looked older, so grew up a little faster. I was too mature until I joined. Believe it or not, I've dematured, if thats a word. I don't regret missing out on some of the junk that was being a kid, but I don't think I'll ever truly grow up now.

So true. I'm goofier and more immature now than I was when I was seven lol
It's great to be old. I can make decisions for myself without worrying what someone else is going to think 3nodding

LilBitNekoKiwi

Party Enabler

miiyukki

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:43 am
Not that much has changed from when I was a kid.
I'm still infinately curious about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
(Now I just have a car to get me to better places and my mother doesn't have ultimate control over me.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:13 pm
I totally don't miss the days of being a teenager. I was so full of myself. Although I will say, I miss the having zero responsibility sort of thing.  

lunashock

CattiBrieann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 pm
If I could go back knowing some of the things I know now...yeah I'd totally go back and do a few things over again. I wish that time hadnt flown by so fast being young. It was good times being a child. Now I have the pleasure of watching my son grow up and try to help him stay a child as long as he can without wanting to be an adult already. He is 11 going on 21 or so he'd like to think. Each day I try to help him treasure his childhood and help him build memories that will last him as an adult. Watching him grow up I think makes me miss it a little more than I would other wise.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:18 pm
Being a kid was fun... if a little lonely... but I would go through the hell of being a teen again (or having my dad be the monster) (NO I was not sexually abused... and only border line physically... sweatdrop )again if you paid me!
For the most part I would scream in horror and run a few miles away if you asked me to repeat my life over again.

...Let's just say it's been a bumpy ride shall we?  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Seeress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:43 pm
Naptime! Dear god, I miss naptime. It should be instituted for adults.

Childhood was fantastic up until maybe twelve years old. I'd love to relive those years. Bikes and playing in the dirt and chasing lizards and going camping... And the cartoons were actually GOOD. I lament over the state of cartoons today.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:53 pm
In some workplaces it is. Unfortunately, mine isn't one of them.

As far as the state of cartoons, well, that's why I watch anime.  

lightsenshi

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:28 pm
lightsenshi
In some workplaces it is. Unfortunately, mine isn't one of them.

As far as the state of cartoons, well, that's why I watch anime.

Amen!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:25 pm
Well, after watching anime for more than ten years, I'd have to say that for the most part, I'd have to include it in my statement about cartoons in general. Anime, for the most part, was a whole lot better ten to twenty years ago. Although, it's a little different, since there's always been sucky anime as well, it just never got over to the west. Now, since the few networks who still show cartoons have discovered that it's cheaper to bring over and dub anime than to create their own shows, they bring over any cheap piece of crap they can get their hands on. It's rather difficult to sift through the deluge to find the few good new series.  

Seeress

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces