Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
This guild... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help make this guild a fun place?
  Count me in!
  Can't be bothered.
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:01 am
SydneySkye
Doressa
SydneySkye
I think we have all been busy. Glad the boy is doing good Dak. I will be on quite a bit after July 5th. I will have 6 weeks off work so I will have nothing better to do.

Wow! That's a long holiday! You must be so excited!!

yes and no I am having surgery on the 5th.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it isn't anything too serious...

I'll be thinking of you...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:28 am
I will be ok, I hear it is normal for women. I had my pre-op testing yesterday and other than my original problem I am healthy. So everything is a go for the 5th biggrin  

SydneySkye
Crew

The Infested

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:09 pm
Sorry, I joined, posted a couple of times and left gaia. I got a job and am training to be an insurance agent so I've not had much free time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:31 am
SydneySkye
I will be ok, I hear it is normal for women. I had my pre-op testing yesterday and other than my original problem I am healthy. So everything is a go for the 5th biggrin

We'll be thinking of you, and you must let us know how you go as soon as you're able...  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:34 am
The Infested
Sorry, I joined, posted a couple of times and left gaia. I got a job and am training to be an insurance agent so I've not had much free time.

Well it's good to have you back! And congratulations on the new job.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:07 pm
The Infested

That is ok, we all get busy. At least you have made an appearance and I glad to hear about the job. Hope to talk to you soon.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:00 am
We picked up for a bit, but seem to be slowing again...

Does anyone have any friends they would like us to invite?
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 am
Work seriously crowded into my internet time so when I did get on, I never made to the guild. Things are easing up a bit so I hope I can visit more often. As for boosting the membership, everyone should put a banner in thier sig. Then surf the forums.  

Prince Mykal

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:35 pm
Well I made it out ok and am home now. Weight restriction of 15 lbs and the only exercise I can do right now is walking, so I will be doing a lot of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:28 pm
SydneySkye
Well I made it out ok and am home now. Weight restriction of 15 lbs and the only exercise I can do right now is walking, so I will be doing a lot of that.

I'm so glad it went well! Are you feeling okay?  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:31 pm
I am doing pretty good. My son is helping me a lot, which is good since my husband is sick right now. I think he caught a virus, so he has to stay away from me until he gets better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:36 am
Awww....that must be so hard! There's only room for one family member to be sick at a time! You have one awesome son though, by the sounds of things!!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:29 am
He rocks, he is doing some laundry right now. Then we are going to watch Hood winked. I am very fortunate he is not out getting in trouble. He likes to stay home with me just as much as he likes to go with his friends. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I am glad I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:53 am
I bet it's got a little something to do with you being an amazing mother!!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:26 am
Doressa
I bet it's got a little something to do with you being an amazing mother!!

Thank you for that vote of confidence. He is a Junior now and is going to start looking at colleges, I think he is still leaning towards accounting. Guess we will see.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff