His Eyes They Closed
And His Last Breath Spoke
He had seen all to be seen
A Life once full now an empty vase
with the blossoms on his early grave
walk away me boys walk away me boys
and by morning we'll be free...
wipe the golden tear from your mother dear
and raise whats left of the flag for me...

It's beautiful! A wonderful commemoration for everyone's favorite incompetent lifegurad!

We love you still, Boone. RIP heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:06 pm
I don't cry very often and I actually cried. That was sad!!  

A-Jinxed-Kid

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:35 pm
I didn't cry when he died...I started to get teary when Shannon and Sayid were coming down the beach all happy and then I let a tear slip when it showed her with Boone's body and how she was just sobbing quietly and then broke down. Maybe because I'm RPing Shannon I don't know...I just felt her pain...oh Boone *tosses roses onto his casket**  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:49 pm
That was so sad. I'll miss Boone! He was the cutest!

R.I.P Boone, you shall be missed. crying  

Phoenix_Night

Luiniliel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:11 pm
I luffles the Boone... enough said [runs off]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:32 pm
I started crying when Claire had the baby... I was doing okay, until they started playing that, "Cry, Damn You!" music and Shannon and Sayid were walking back to camp and then I just started to cry!

But I agree, you can't really blame Locke... I mean, if it's completely his fault that Boone died, then it's completely Boone's fault that Theresa died. Granted, he should have just admitted that they'd found a plane and that Boone had been up in it... But still, you can't just blame him entirely.

Boone is an ADULT. He made his own choices. And he CHOSE to go up into that plane. Boone isn't blind, and I don't think he's actually stupid. He had to know that plane was precariously perched. I mean, just LOOKING at it, it looks unstable. And all that creaking? So it's Boone's fault too.  

Tsunuffy

Astellus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:10 am
Thanks for the bloody spoiler right in the TITLE stare
How about just the offical mourning thread?!?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:19 am
I figured something during my sleep. {yes Im not a fast thinker at times.. sweatdrop }. If Locke would have stayed there and told Jack the truth that Booney had fallen under the plane, then Jack mught have been able to save him right away..or something  

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:26 am
Tsunuffy
I started crying when Claire had the baby... I was doing okay, until they started playing that, "Cry, Damn You!" music and Shannon and Sayid were walking back to camp and then I just started to cry!

But I agree, you can't really blame Locke... I mean, if it's completely his fault that Boone died, then it's completely Boone's fault that Theresa died. Granted, he should have just admitted that they'd found a plane and that Boone had been up in it... But still, you can't just blame him entirely.

Boone is an ADULT. He made his own choices. And he CHOSE to go up into that plane. Boone isn't blind, and I don't think he's actually stupid. He had to know that plane was precariously perched. I mean, just LOOKING at it, it looks unstable. And all that creaking? So it's Boone's fault too.

Yeah, but Locke could have stopped Boone..even if Boone is an adult and can make his own descisions, Locke could have told him not to go..anyways. I doupt my opinion on Locke will change since it has been the same since day 1.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:56 am
vampiric_lust
I'm so incredibly sad that he died. I mean, he's not my fave character or anything, but the way it was done was so unjusitifed. I just wish he hadn't been in so much pain...

I, too, hope they name the baby after him. Kind of ironic how the baby is a boy and Boone just died...

heart RIP Boone heart

It's the Circle of Life, in some strange way.  

Mirai Nikki Minaj

Eloquent Lunatic

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:07 am
Tsunuffy

Okay, the Shannon and Sayid walking up the beach thing made me all teary as well...but it was still when she broke down that I actually let a tear slip. It was the same when I was watching Oz and it was the first time Cyril was going to be executed. I was balling during the whole scene because I feel for those who are left behind...even though Boone was beginning to inch his way up on my character list I felt like 'okay, well he's no longer in pain' but then I felt for Jack, and Shannon and well...you get the picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:05 am
OKAY PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD!!! JUST POST YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT BOONE'S DEATH AND LEAVE!! NO MORE DEBATEING!! scream stressed  

+Elora_Delifane+

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:20 am
[Prisoner_Of_War]
OKAY PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD!!! JUST POST YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT BOONE'S DEATH AND LEAVE!! NO MORE DEBATEING!! scream stressed

I mean this in the nicest way possible but could you calm down a tad, recently all you've been doing is yelling at people...it might make some people angry...I'm just saying... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:54 am
I felt kind of sorry for Boone, but he wasn't one of my favorites so if someone had to die -- and, I think, it was time someone did -- then I'd rather it be Boone than one of them.

I thought Shannon seemed remorseful when she was with the body and that she cared for him more than she realized. How much more I'm not sure, but I think, the guilt will add depth to her character and make her more interesting.

I do not want to see the baby named after Boone. Somehow that would just be creepy. Also there is something mysterious about character names on this show. One of the writers or creators or somebody stated that the names are important. Jack is the shepherd. He wears a key and Locke is named for a lock. Also John Locke is the name of a philosopher as is Rousseau. I've heard a lot of other theories about other names as well. Anyway if Claire chooses an original name we can get a new clue about what is going on.  

LilyPadma

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:02 pm
Nolah
[Prisoner_Of_War]

I mean this in the nicest way possible but could you calm down a tad, recently all you've been doing is yelling at people...it might make some people angry...I'm just saying... sweatdrop
It bugs me though . . .  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces