Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does zelda roc
Yep thats why im here
54%
 54%  [ 13 ]
nope even though i like it i like another one better
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
nope not at all im just on here for no reason (me says, "then get out of here")
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oh ya It the best i luv zelda, zelda zelda,zelda,zelda,zelda.........
45%
 45%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24

swordmaster0589

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:23 pm
mazzy713
i know they made a cartoon series, its really old though, and links hair is BROWN?? and zeldas boobs were huge, if my memory serves me right....

ya i have about all the episodes of the cartoon and soon i will post the site i found them on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:40 am
Juicio
I would so dye my hair blond to play Link. It would be so cool... and I've played an Ocarina before too... mae me feel very tropical. But I'm sad when it comes to OoT sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I even downloaded the songs from OoT and what not. I think my favorite ones are the Song Of Time and the melody from the Gerudo Valley... yes, sad... xd sweatdrop

I wouldn't even have to dye my hair blonde It's already blonde and about the same legnth as Link's and I have blue eyes. The first thing my mom said when we got OoT was that I looked like Link.  

[[Metal Crusader]]

Aged Member

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aldolfo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:41 pm
This is a fan made trailer I found:
youtube.com/fan made trialer/Zelda movie  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:10 am
If a movie does come out i hope it's not just a repeat of the TV series, that was SHAMEFULL!  

Treacherous Hat

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:33 am
eh, the series wasn't SO bad...

okay, so link has a horrible catchphrase...

okay, so he would hit on anything that moved...

hmm...okay, maybe it was that bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:00 pm
aparently the movie has been competly scraped and redone its now going to be based off ocarina of time with twilight princess graphics  

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

king Hippo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:04 pm
mazzy713
i know they made a cartoon series, its really old though, and links hair is BROWN?? and zeldas boobs were huge, if my memory serves me right....
his hair was brown because thats how it was in the first game BROWN!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:50 pm
king Hippo
mazzy713
his hair was brown because thats how it was in the first game BROWN!!! 3nodding

the series was based off the second game.  

God of the Azure Flame

Mrs. Fluffy Elizabeth

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:53 am
I had a link to the website for the zelda movie in my bookmarks, but I lost it. ;_; Does anyone have the link? >.o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:56 am
There is no Zelda Movie out now but there have been rumors around for many years now about some big wigs wanting to make a Zelda movie. I'm sure they are working on one...but they need to come up with a good story. Everyone kinda gets tired of the fact that in every single game you have to defeat either Ganon or Ganondorf. Are they the ONLY evil in hyrule? The only game they don't have those two is the completely random game Majora's Mask!  

Enigmatic Shadowstalker

Treacherous Hat

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:07 am
I've seen the trailer for the new one, it's ironic how they bothered to put in green screen for death mountain yet put up with a blonde wig that looks like scrambled egg!

I think that if they ever come out with and official movie it will probable be an animie rather than live action.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:08 am
Enigmatic Shadowstalker
There is no Zelda Movie out now but there have been rumors around for many years now about some big wigs wanting to make a Zelda movie. I'm sure they are working on one...but they need to come up with a good story. Everyone kinda gets tired of the fact that in every single game you have to defeat either Ganon or Ganondorf. Are they the ONLY evil in hyrule? The only game they don't have those two is the completely random game Majora's Mask!

Ehem remember Vatti?  

Treacherous Hat

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

TheZaR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:13 pm
Juicio
ShadowEdogawa
Not really. I love to do that as well. I used to hum Zelda songs all the time...I still do a little, but not so often...

Yeah... me and my best friend would have throwback moments when we'd remember the buttons to the songs...

Zelda's Lullaby= <^> <^>
Epona's song= <>^ <>^
Saria's Song= ^<> ^<>
Sun Song= >v^ >v^
Song Of Storms= Av^ av^
Song Of Time= >Av >Av

Prelude Of Light= ^>^><^
Minuet Of Forest= A^<><>
Bolero Of Fire= vAvA>v>v
Serenade Of Water= Av>><
Nocturne Of Shadow= <>>A<>v
Requiem Of Spirit= vAv>vA

I'm such a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop xd sweatdrop xd

sorry to say but many of these are wrong... NOW WHOS THE LOSER! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:30 pm
The movie is kinda bad, it's only a fan movie... nothing cool or with good effects... gonk  

Anzthuniel

Distinct Seeker

Leroka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:27 pm
yeah,there was a Zelda cartoon,and for being a cartoon,it really wasn't that lame.....[OMG!I just gave a compliment to a cartoon,and it wasn't even anime!]anyways....they only made 11 episodes and then it just...stopped,isn't that sad? crying But,no I wasn't around when it came out.that was somewhere in the 1980's.But,that's ok because i went to the dollar store the other day and they had three of the 11 episodes on DVD!YAY ME!I've got em' and u don't! rofl  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff