wing1933

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:47 pm
Happy Belated Birthday!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:53 pm
Drinking is a danger in the Navy(I'm drunk, sorry.lol). Its almost a gaurentee the stereotype.  

Archangel Lionheart

Dafthank

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:46 am
My 21st was probably the most immaculate disaster that you would have ever seen. I rented one of my friends' houses for the festivities and so that I wouldn't have to clean up later. I was about six beers deep before one of my closest friends came in with a bottle of Mandarin Orange Flavored Vodka. I remember the flavor because I get sick when I smell it, even now. Anyway, I was taking shots with everybody, and I was told I was up to 5 when one of my best friends (now my roommate) and I girl I liked at the time came in, gave me a hug, and a bottle of 151.

And you know what they say about 151. It's either how you start your night, or how you end it.

My night was over in one shot.

It was the first, last, and only time I had ever been passed out drunk. More drunken hijinks ensued, but I'm sure nobody really wants to hear those.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:45 am
My best friend turned 21 two days ago. I thought she would be wild and crazy and drink a lot, but she really didn't like the taste of alcohol.  

maicuu

Yungharri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:00 pm
It seems funny listening to people talking about being able to drink at 21. The legal age here is 18. It also seems the age of consent is 18 too (16 here), which is pretty unrealistic when you witness the libido of some of the teenagers on the net. What is the legal age in France? I heard that they drink from a young age and so are not as prone to binge drinking.

I am amazed to hear how many people pass out from being drunk or get so drunk that they can't remember anything. My body pulls me up before I can get to that stage. So even when I've been really drunk, I've known what I was doing - looking into the bottom of the toilet bowl and wishing I hadn't had those shots of tequila and liquer. I don't ever want to get to the pass out stage. I don't ever want to get to the spew stage again either. That's why I've sworn off spirits! I won a bottle of bacardi in a raffle not long ago, but sent it off with the boys who were going deep sea fishing... I wonder who supplied the burly that day?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 pm
On my 21st birthday I didn't wanna get drunk, but instead stay home and play video games. Some of my friends were, needless to say, quite upset because they wanted to go drinking, but my other friend was all up for playing video games. I still hardly drink, and I'm on my way to being 24 on june 30.  

Strike Valkyrie

Todeskaefer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:56 pm
In Canada the legal drinking age is either 18 or 19, depending on what province you're in. I was already a seasoned drinker by the time I turned 21  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:34 pm
i swear, sept 11 is cursed. not only the towers got owned in NY (sorry) i turned 17 back then, my brother had a fit in the bathtub. that was when i turned 21  

Bio-Weapon84

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces