Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Timeline Theory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Question
  Poll Answer
  pOlL aNsWeR
  PoLl AnSwEr
  ....Cheese?
View Results

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:55 pm
Well i think that the beginning was OoT cause if you take a reto looks at things He was a carelss boy till fate would have it ganon was plotting to take over the world which would mean it was his first attemprt unless the master sword aka the sword of time has been around so has the hero of time just a torched past down to those that destiny chooses but that another theory all together but OoT could be the start cause ganon doesn't know link or zelda and vice versa and Phatom hour glass would have be the end of the hero of time and then cause link to the past and links awaking are after MM cause it would make sense for him to age during that period of time after which follow the others fore mentioned but hey this is one mans theory But I strongly believe that OoT started it all the whole timeline that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:43 pm
doom_girl
Sakana_Izumi
armyflute
Sakana_Izumi
One of the most talked about aspects of The Legend of Zelda. How do you think the timeline (if there is one-some don't believe there is) goes? Feel free to post up articles!-Preferably LIABLE ones (like interviews with Shigeru Miyamoto)

I don't know, they're probably is one. I mean it's commen sence, other wise how would they make the game?
There are some people who believe that it's just the same story with new twists, no history to it.
there is a time line for sure if u look at tww its like the last game in the time line cuz its based 200 years in the future
As for the WW, that is your theory. As for what I said before, please look at the bold part of the last post  

Sakana_Izumi

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:57 pm
HallowLink
Well I think that the beginning was OoT because if you take a look at things, he was a carelss boy till fate would have it Ganondorf was plotting to take over the world. It would mean this was his first attempt unless the Master Sword has been around, so has the Hero of Time just a torched past down to those that destiny chooses (but that another theory all together) but OoT could be the start cause Ganondorf doesn't know Link or Zelda (and vice versa) and Phatom hour glass would have be the end of the Hero of Time and then A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are after MM cause it would make sense for him to age during that period of time after which follow the others aforementioned but hey, this is one man's theory But I strongly believe that OoT started it all the whole timeline that is.

Sorry, I had a hard time understanding what you said.

Miyamoto DID confirm that Ocarina of Time does start the Hyrule Timeline.
Phantom Hourglass takes place after Wind Waker, also confirmed by Nintendo. That means the first Link (Hero of Time) is not alive.
(I have stated this before, too) As for A Link to the Past, in the game it says that many years ago, the sages sealed Ganon(dorf) away in the Sacred Realm/Dark World and so on, so it would more likely be after the timeline splits and follows the Future Timeline (Adult Link)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:14 pm
I'm actualy pretty sure I read some time ago (when MC first came out) That M-san said that that was supposed to be the first in the timeline (single timeline thoeroy) since that's how we first know how the Four-sword was created. We don't really what happens to it, though (whether it gets destoryed, or what), there aren't enough Zelda games out yet with it to be able to know. -_-6

So, really, MC could very well be the first in the timeline, since it does show how the four sword was created, and the orgin of Link's hat, and why he ware's it. Of course, it is also highly possible that it's somewhere in the middle. confused

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:13 pm
link freak131
I'm actualy pretty sure I read some time ago (when MC first came out) That M-san said that that was supposed to be the first in the timeline (single timeline thoeroy) since that's how we first know how the Four-sword was created. We don't really what happens to it, though (whether it gets destoryed, or what), there aren't enough Zelda games out yet with it to be able to know. -_-6

So, really, MC could very well be the first in the timeline, since it does show how the four sword was created, and the orgin of Link's hat, and why he ware's it. Of course, it is also highly possible that it's somewhere in the middle. confused

Gah! That's what happens when you don't subscribe to Nintendo Power anymore! ><  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:40 pm
Sakana_Izumi
link freak131

Subscribe to it NOW. mad You need it. X3  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:46 pm
I need to subscribe too hey did you know baout the figurees they are going to be releasing i'm sorry for going off topic but i just wanted to point that out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:16 pm
HallowLink
I need to subscribe too hey did you know baout the figurees they are going to be releasing i'm sorry for going off topic but i just wanted to point that out.

You know that thoes are going to be/already not made by Nintendo, right? They're going to/already be made by an entirely different company, Nintendo is just allowing them to use their characters, and sell them however they wish, just as long as they some of the profit, of course.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:43 pm
link freak131
HallowLink

You know that thoes are going to be/already not made by Nintendo, right? They're going to/already be made by an entirely different company, Nintendo is just allowing them to use their characters, and sell them however they wish, just as long as they some of the profit, of course.

Ah well i guess theres not much i can say about the timeline theory without someone chopping up what i say its a theory meaning its not a perfect statement theories are used in science and math gaming is the same way like i have a theory that if i take this lvl 20 warrior and pit him against fierce deity mask link i would have a entirely different view from everyone one else but you could be wrong maybe everyone thinks that link could win basically with teories you're stating what you think is fact and leave yourself open for discussion.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:32 am
link freak131
Sakana_Izumi
link freak131

Subscribe to it NOW. mad You need it. X3
I wish. I don't have the money. I loved getting the freebies. ^^
Alright. Starting with the next post, back to the topic.  

Sakana_Izumi

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:23 pm
INFO ON THE TIMELINE THEARY ACUAL INFO

a link to the past does come after ocarina of time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:29 am
Yeah...Most people already know that...  

Sakana_Izumi