Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
Next episode- ? pics. **spoiler** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Chrono

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:18 am
Michael has joined the others. He's killed two, Ana & Libby, to get revenge for the two Others that Ana killed. Michael is leading the Lost crew into a trap and was sent to free Henry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:42 am
I don't think he's joined the Others. Either they've brainwashed him, or they're theatening Walt unless Michael does what they want him to do. Which I think involved killing Ana, but not Libby. You can tell from Michael's face after shooting her that he didn't mean to. And the Others are probably also making him get the lostaways to fight in exchange for some horrible plan they have.

Heh, I'll support Michael up until he wears a shirt that says "Yes, I am an Other now. Walt? Walt who?" wink  

Merily
Vice Captain

[Lost]x[Love]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:11 am
MeriThranduiliell
I don't think he's joined the Others. Either they've brainwashed him, or they're theatening Walt unless Michael does what they want him to do. Which I think involved killing Ana, but not Libby. You can tell from Michael's face after shooting her that he didn't mean to. And the Others are probably also making him get the lostaways to fight in exchange for some horrible plan they have.

Heh, I'll support Michael up until he wears a shirt that says "Yes, I am an Other now. Walt? Walt who?" wink

LOl like that will ever happen, Micheal will never give up on Walt, besides I read a spoiler that Walt comes back in the season finale and Walt is saved the epsode before. he is just trying to get everyone worked up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:56 pm
Kelly19
MeriThranduiliell

LOl like that will ever happen, Micheal will never give up on Walt, besides I read a spoiler that Walt comes back in the season finale and Walt is saved the epsode before. he is just trying to get everyone worked up.

I heard long ago a rumor that Walt would be back in season three, so if what you said turns out to be true, that's even better!  

Merily
Vice Captain

King Chrono

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:55 pm
The Others sound like they are led by some type of religious type leader. Those people, like you say, are great at brainwashing. Michael after sometime with their leader was brainwashed to willing join. Remember they only take the good ones. The leader could use that and tell Michael if he is ready to repent and be saved.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:21 pm
This.. is one awsome picture. Eko is the man.

User Image  

paradoxical

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:23 pm
King Chrono
The Others sound like they are led by some type of religious type leader. Those people, like you say, are great at brainwashing. Michael after sometime with their leader was brainwashed to willing join. Remember they only take the good ones. The leader could use that and tell Michael if he is ready to repent and be saved.

Maybe, but Michael hadn't done anything wrong. If I was Michael, I wouldn't believe someone if they were telling me I had to be saved, especially if it meant killing someone. But then again, they are good at brainwashing, like you said.  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff