Reply Dungeons and Dragons
Sterotype DUngeons and Dragons players Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:35 pm
Nice work, dude! Sadly, I had to deal with peple like this several times over.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:45 pm
SharinganPhoenix
Nice work, dude! Sadly, I had to deal with peple like this several times over.
Nobody likes the Stereotypes with good reasoning too.  

Azalin
Vice Captain

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:32 am
Azalin
BloodOnWhitePetals
No....
If you wrote that you should submit to Dragon Magazine!
I may have to, but I need to include a few more species in there like the Covetoues Magica: A player who hoardes charged magic items and NEVER uses them, even if the situation demands it. or the Dramasicus Theatris: The player who noblely sacrifices themselves at EVERY turn.

Yea, and Experionicus Idiotitcus.. the guy you have had in your party for 3 years, and he's level 12, and still has no idea what's going on... "So I roll which die to hit it?" ... "Wait... I just killed 15 kobolds! I should get more than 40xp!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:33 am
BloodOnWhitePetals
Yea, and Experionicus Idiotitcus.. the guy you have had in your party for 3 years, and he's level 12, and still has no idea what's going on... "So I roll which die to hit it?" ... "Wait... I just killed 15 kobolds! I should get more than 40xp!!"

I don't mind this from new players, but C'mon ED!!! You've been playing D&D for YEARS!!!  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:42 am
There is also the infamous Boredicus Girlfriendia. The girl who lets her boyfriend talk her into playing, even though she KNOWS she has no interest in it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:38 pm
BloodOnWhitePetals
Azalin
BloodOnWhitePetals
No....
If you wrote that you should submit to Dragon Magazine!
I may have to, but I need to include a few more species in there like the Covetoues Magica: A player who hoardes charged magic items and NEVER uses them, even if the situation demands it. or the Dramasicus Theatris: The player who noblely sacrifices themselves at EVERY turn.

there actually gigantius Huntereus, or the big game hunter.  

Azalin
Vice Captain

Azalin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:39 pm
BloodOnWhitePetals
There is also the infamous Boredicus Girlfriendia. The girl who lets her boyfriend talk her into playing, even though she KNOWS she has no interest in it.
or as I call them Outofplacius Femalicus (or Malicus if male) this species can cloud a game with stupid questions or sighs of lament.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:50 pm
At this rate you'll have a book.  

apocalyte

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:19 pm
Azalin
there actually gigantius Huntereus, or the big game hunter.
Yeah, I love those guys! "When does the nearest Tarrasque wake up? I'm gonna go kill it!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:05 pm
apocalyte
At this rate you'll have a book.
In my 20's I've done enough field research over time to know all about different gamers. Jane goodall has chimps and i have Gamers!  

Azalin
Vice Captain

TheGreatBeast666

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:37 am
BloodOnWhitePetals

OK already, I'm sorry I "made" her play with us...
jeez....  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:25 am
TheGreatBeast666
BloodOnWhitePetals

jeez....

rofl Did you show Ed my little comment up there?  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

Azalin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:51 pm
BloodOnWhitePetals
TheGreatBeast666
BloodOnWhitePetals

jeez....

rofl Did you show Ed my little comment up there?
oh my........  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:11 pm
Azalin
oh my........

Sorry for being off topic there wink
Beast used to live down the street from me... we used to play together a lot until he moved away...  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

Azalin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:37 pm
BloodOnWhitePetals
Azalin
oh my........

Sorry for being off topic there wink
Beast used to live down the street from me... we used to play together a lot until he moved away...
and I take it he brought his girlfriend to a game? I've had one PC and his girlfriend play. They kinda got butt hurt when they didn't agree, but whatever.  
Dungeons and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff