Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

More Gold?
  Yep
View Results

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:46 pm
lightprincess03
well im not really into the harry potter books.. but the movies have been good and i look forward to seeing the next one.. do you really think rowling would kill off Snape? he's a great character. and he turns heads because we really don't know if he's evil or not...

You have to hand it to her, nobody really has a clue what she is writing. I would say that there will have to be some sort of reconciliation between Snape and Harry. Whether that ends well or not is anybody's guess. I just reread the first book and I remember a passage where Dumbledore told Harry that he trusted Snape. Also in the first book, Snape openly defied Voldemort so I don't see how he can be allied with him now unless it is a deception  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 am
Prince Mykal
lightprincess03
well im not really into the harry potter books.. but the movies have been good and i look forward to seeing the next one.. do you really think rowling would kill off Snape? he's a great character. and he turns heads because we really don't know if he's evil or not...

You have to hand it to her, nobody really has a clue what she is writing. I would say that there will have to be some sort of reconciliation between Snape and Harry. Whether that ends well or not is anybody's guess. I just reread the first book and I remember a passage where Dumbledore told Harry that he trusted Snape. Also in the first book, Snape openly defied Voldemort so I don't see how he can be allied with him now unless it is a deception

yeah thats true.. i do remember dumbledore saying that in the movie too.. i think snape prolly isn't evil but he might have his own agenda...  

lightprincess03

Yui_chan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:49 pm
Prince Mykal
Yui_chan
Stop ruining it!!

We're just speculating. The only way we could ruin anything is if we actually manage to correctly speculate what JK Rowling will write.

By the way, Harry is a horcrux.

Wait.. Harry can't be a horcrux, voldemort made all of his horcruxs before harry was even born... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:01 pm
Yui_chan
Prince Mykal
Yui_chan
Stop ruining it!!

We're just speculating. The only way we could ruin anything is if we actually manage to correctly speculate what JK Rowling will write.

Wait.. Harry can't be a horcrux, voldemort made all of his horcruxs before harry was even born... blaugh

I'll have to read the last book again cause I don't remember  

Prince Mykal

lightprincess03

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:22 pm
aight.. i give... what's a horcrux?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:30 pm
lightprincess03
aight.. i give... what's a horcrux?

You have to read the book. Or in your case, Order of the Phoenix, then The Half-Blood Prince. The last two books. Assumiing you've seen all four movies.  

Prince Mykal

.X.Officer.Oral.Orgasm.X.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:17 pm
I believe Snape killed Dumbledore for 2 reasons..1) He told Dumbledore about that binding promise he made with Narcissa to protect Malfoy. Malfoy would've been killed if Dumbledore didn't die and Dumbledore being Dumbledore could never allow a student to die. 2) Snape and Dumbledore both knew that whatever happened to his hand would eventually kill him. And that if the time ever came that Snape would kill Dumbledore to make concrete the appearance of Snape's devotion to the Voldemort as well as Dumbledore probably didn't want to die by a Death Eater's wand.

I also believe that there will be a confrontation between Harry and Snape. And one of these reasons will come to light. After Harry has struck Snape a fatal blow. Haha Harry..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Prince Mykal
Yui_chan
Prince Mykal
Yui_chan
Stop ruining it!!

I'll have to read the last book again cause I don't remember

Harry will have been an unintentional horcrux. And Voldemort just hasn't realized it yet.  

.X.Officer.Oral.Orgasm.X.

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:02 am
My friend and I have had plently of arguements of whether or not this Dumbledore is still alive. After all, his funeral was closed casket. My arguement that he is dead is that the phoenix, Fawkes, disappears.

As for Harry being the last Horcrux, I still am trying to argue this point with my friend. I get the prophecy as they both gotta die at the same time, but she gets it as one's gotta kill the other, and I think the latter makes more sense. But humor me, if my arguement is correct, the "Harry is a Horcrux" theory would work, but if the later argument is true, then the accidental Horcrux theory doesn't work.

Obiviously some of the Horcruxes have been found. Spoiler: ( Theory is that Sirius's brother found the one in Book 6, his Intitals are the only ones that fit; ) One was "Riddle's diary." Other are heirlooms of the founders of founders of Hogwarts. But there probably are only 6 Horcruxes. Voldemort wanted to split his soul into 7 pieces, not into 8...

So what are all Horcruxes? blaugh I can't wait to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:46 pm
NO killing my Snape! he's so hot!  

Teagen Sirrus

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200

Endria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:22 pm
Prince Mykal
Yui_chan
Stop ruining it!!

I totally agree. (re: Horcrux) That would be interesting. Some American writers have asked J.K. not to off Harry...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:58 am
Harry Potter would not be a good read about magic and fancy if everything was sugar coated. Dragons as gentle as bunnies are boring.
Dumbledore had already taught Harry everything he could. He was good and wise and kind, but had served his purpose. Now we're all so sad that we have to read the next book to make sure Harry's ok.

LilBitNekoKiwi

Party Enabler

Raien3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:56 pm
ok dumdledor is dead?
wow i shoudl read the half blood price lol
And Snape is freaking wonderful
I am still waiting for him (in the movies) to point his wand at someone evil and say"yippy ki yeah Mother ******** that would be funny  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:40 pm
I'm in the middle of the 3rd book [so hard to read while taking care of my daughter since she tries to eat the book!] I'm just comparing the books to the movies [books are better].

But you guys ruined it for me! blaugh

Just glad you didn't say too much and didn't explain the horcrux thing.  

[ b r i. l a l a ]

Anxious Fairy

[MalaKai]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:25 am
Heheh. I guess we'll have to wait for another year till we find out the truth.

But if you ask me - Albus is dead and he asked Snape to kill him so that he would do something secret. DUHH! After all Albus is The Only One He Ever Feared! >.> I deeply doubt that Snape is stronger than Voldi-boy you know...  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff