Submit

DragonLich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:17 pm
That's a strong dagger!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:37 pm
DragonLich
Staff of the Magi!

I thinks that one of the best DMG magic items.
Have you ever seen a Staff of Planar Might though?  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

Twiztid_Spawn

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:12 am
DragonLich
That's a strong dagger!

Yeah but I dont use daggers though lol. I dont use any weapons. I am a gnome druid. AC/HP tank.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:41 am
When i use an assassin im version 3.0 i use 12 shurikens (Distance, Returning, Bleeding, Strength Sapping) blaugh  

LeHandro RoseHunter
Crew

Aravol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:31 am
the best weapon I had was probably the one time I played AD&D and got an orc headed mace. Oddly, it was an actual orc head dipped in this magical silver puddle thing we found, then a stick put in as a handle, thus creating my beloved magical glowing orc head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:31 pm
I'd say Khazius, kensai PrC. He hands were +1 wounding, flaming, shocking, screaming.

Doesnt sound like much but he was basically dealing 2d6+1d6+1d6+1d6+1con

per hit which was

+9/+9/+9/+4/+4/-1/-1

of course thats with flurry + Greater TWF and a full attack action but very painful none the less.  

AsuraTheDrunk

Omnipresent Gaian

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

J-E-O-C
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:00 pm
Twiztid_Spawn
StraightFlush
Twiztid_Spawn
StraightFlush
Two-handed keen vorpal blade with improved critical. I pissed off the DM by killing the centerpiece of his campaign, the ancient red dragon, in one hit.

Good times.

Yeah. About you killing a Ancient dragon in one hit......I dont think that is pretty much possiable. What lvl were you? The only way possiable I think you could of killed the dragon in one hit is if you triple crit. Yet its up to the DM if it dies from that or not.

It was several years ago, so I don't really recall the specifics. All I remember is that it was definitely ancient, it was definitely one hit, and I'm pretty sure the DM had an aneurysm.

The only way I can think of some one killing one of them in one hit is doing like a call shot and actually being able to hit it. If not then I pretty much have to call BS on you because one of those puppies has a few hundred HP there.

vorpal. successful crit will take the head right off  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:14 pm
my best weapon ever.
made it at level 65 by tricking a minor deity into a blood pact he couldn't fufil. the penalty clause was that the party who broke contract had to do all within their power to aid the other party in the manner of their choosing
Reaver

this weapon has a greataxe head and a heavy mace head. it is a double weapon.

Greataxe head: +5 keen, superior wounding, godslaying, unholy, bane (deities) . damage increased to 2D12 because of the deities stored in the weapon

Heavy mace head: +7 thundering, godslaying, bane (deities) unholy.

godslaying: this weapon is forged in such a manner as to allow it to wound deities. as such it may deal damage and even kill all creatures below the level of overdeity.  

J-E-O-C
Vice Captain

Dungeons and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas