no and here are my inprovements...
View Results

Saelnaha

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:28 am
I've been reading the 3.5 Edition rules for a while now. (I borrowed them... I'm poor!) But I haven't really had a chance to sit down and play it... That's why I'm here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Hi i'm Oskar and i have 100's of books which i can't quote from memory because i have so many  

oskar90

Arayl

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:50 pm
Hi I'm ShasO, I've got the core 3 so far and am hoping to learn how to DM and play D&D and other d20 games. I've also read the Dragonlance Chronicles and Silverfall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:33 am
YAY! More players! Don't forget to join some of the games mrgreen  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

FlamingCanine

Unbeatable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:15 pm
greetings, I'm, well, er... me! I play dnd and... erm... MORE DND! well I'd like to try other things but I have no books for them and can't find them in stores. XP well, er... I like pie too! i believe that if i were a dnd character, i'd have negative ranks in spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:17 am
I have been playing D&D for over 10 years now... and I have been DM-ing for roughly 7 of those years...

Personally, through my experience, I have never been an advocator of online D&D... but surprisingly, the people here are doing a good job (most of them).

So. Good job everybody!  

Haxodous

apocalyte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
No offense JuuJuu, but since you promoted me I thought I would fix your first page so it doesn't have half-finished tags showing. I fixed it so the tags work fully now. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:08 am
Hi!

I'm Leona, and I play a good amount of D&D! It's lots of fun. I've been playing since 3.0 came out... earlier I was playing AD&D1ed, but after 2nd came out I played other games until 3.0 surprised me.

It's nice to meet you all!  

Leona_McAllistre

SailorMuse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:53 pm
*waves* Hallo everyone! I'm SailorMuse, but you can call me Muse. Or Dria. Or pretty much anything that isn't profanity or 'Hey you!'. I'm actually BRAND NEW to D&D (gasp!) but I love roleplaying and I'm actually being thrown into DM as my first tiny step into the game. Ha. Tiny. *cries* Nonetheless. I'm excited to start playing and learning more. And having fun! *grins* See you in the forums. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:29 am
Hi folks. I've been DMing D&D for appr. 3-4 years now, and i play 3.5, FR, with PSI rules, ECL+ creatures and keep quite adherent to the rules as long as they make sense to me.

I like:
- character creation process
- PB 32
- warlocks
- psionic characters, weapon and monsters
- IG duels with characters generated only for that purpose
- mastering characters of low epic levels
- constructing campaigns that make use of ALL the Planescape stuff molded fittingly with the cosmology of the FR
- the complexity/stringency of the 3.5 rules compared to 3.0

I definitely don't like:
- online "Roleplaying" (Had too many negative experiences with that. I tried to start in 6 campaigns, none of them was continued by the DM, at one of them i got so enraged about the DMs mistakes that he threw me out of "his group" (A mere number of players which were soon disappointed by the experience, because that DM managed it to botch the presentation of his campaign. Well, finally i had the last laugh...)
- selfmade PrCs, weapons, races and core classes
- character backgrounds that don't fit into a given setting. (I once had a player who didn't even asked whether it's possible to play a Red Wizard of Thay starting up from a sorcerer build, but the funniest fact was, that he was trying to design a Red Wizard Sorcerer who was an elf... Do you know what kind of no-no i'm talking about?
- flat... well rather "uninspired" character backgrounds with no creative spark in it, like "Y.a.D.c." = "Yet another Drizz't clone"...

oh and i really hate the gestalt rules from UA, because they are an unnecessary rules option. Pick the best of two classes with just one level.
That is big BS IMAO.  

Arkum Daggson

Dungeons and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas