Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:59 pm
I know I do not need to, but when people make a rude comment, or sound like it, that is no expressing an opinion. I would like to remind all an opinion should be clearly stated and not just blurted out. This could hurt someones feelings. Though I am fully awear of this kind of thing I just do not care. I can take care of my own self. So do not feel pressured to post a picture! But again do not bash on an opinion unless you choose to want to debate it, where as you can kindly debate this on the thread "serious problems or ideas please". There me and Pixy are discussing the complexities of these few topics of Womens rights, the inernet preditors, music and lables and what ever you think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:02 pm
LeMiere
KatoshiUriotai
Hey now leave her be, she is intitled to her opinion on posting pictures.

~To judge opinions shows your foolishness,
To go against facts shows your stupidity,
To disrespect a person shows your flaw~

And those who choose to debate her opinion are entitled to the right to express their opinions and form clear and applicable arguements, which they have.

diddo. sweatdrop And j'aime vos username. *snorts* biggrin  

Unichi

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:05 pm
User Image

eh, my pics r a little big, so i'm jus gona link a few more. biggrin

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Steveoiscool/423377382_l.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Steveoiscool/495849292_l.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Steveoiscool/611180927_l.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Steveoiscool/641919650_l.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:06 pm
Nice picture. Just a bit too dark, like mine is xD  

Shinji Azumaki

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:10 pm
thx  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Funky Panda

Sparkly Darling

Funky Panda

Sparkly Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:52 pm
If you'rer desperate to see how HAWT teh Captain is, you can check my profile. D:

I'm not really into the whole"picture thread whore" kind of thing.

CaPTaiN_MaUD

LeMiere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:06 pm
Unichi

diddo. sweatdrop And j'aime vos username. *snorts* biggrin

Character name that's 8 years old. Didn't realize it was really a French name... til' I felt like reading through a phone book.
Should have known better. Oh well, stuck with it anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:33 pm
I always knew that there were risks to the internet. But I always figured that pictures in sites like these would never be found by stalkers...at least your average ones. Logic has always led me under the impression that stalkers would go to where the easiest targets could be found. Chat rooms, and live journals like Xanga or MySpace. And I suppose that if they were here... well, I figured I at least would take the precautionary steps to aviod being targeted. Like not leading anyone on to the impression that I'm interested in meeting them or telling them my personal info. I know there are ways around this, as there are ways around any system. hmm... I seem to have no closing arguement. Ah, well. Sorry to butt in, but I find I am a glutton for debate. But if it is unwanted here, no need to get hasty, for I am done anyways.  

killer_bubblegum

Siani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:37 pm
It's rather difficult to stalk someone if you don't know their full name or location...
Somehow I think that posting pictures is safe.
Of course, there those stalkers with access to satellites and facial recognition software...
But there are always those with exceptions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:50 pm
Siggy. heart  

Clavon 2K

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:25 pm
Siani
It's rather difficult to stalk someone if you don't know their full name or location...
Of course, there those stalkers with access to satellites and facial recognition software...

Oh you would be amazed at what a stalker could find out just about a picture, one they can track that down to your profile, look into your profile, become friends with you, find out your information, and well from then on he got you where he wants you. If you do nto believe this I have been watching videos of cops who have done this just to track down preditors, or pretend to be a preditor pretending to be someone just to gather information on how unsafe kids are. You would be amazed at how a picture truely can say a million words.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:32 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Siani

Oh you would be amazed at what a stalker could find out just about a picture, one they can track that down to your profile, look into your profile, become friends with you, find out your information, and well from then on he got you where he wants you. If you do nto believe this I have been watching videos of cops who have done this just to track down preditors, or pretend to be a preditor pretending to be someone just to gather information on how unsafe kids are. You would be amazed at how a picture truely can say a million words.
A picture when it's accompanied by information.
Only an idiot would give out such information.

Siani

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces