Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going to Pennsic?
  Yes!
  No. T_T
View Results

xxDethWishxx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:40 pm
Whahahahahaha My best friend and I Prereg tomorrow. *happy dance* I can't wait until August. xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:22 am
sweatdrop hehe, I only live about an hour and a half drive away from Pennsic (if that) but I can't take off work. And since they don't give day passes anymore (they did back in the old days) So I'm just registering as if camping overnight and giving more space to the barony (since they always overpack lol) I hope I can go, but i'm not sure if my checking account and work schedule will allow it. But ::shrugs:: I should at least be able to stop in for war weekend. I'm in the canton of Eastwatch (though we're still being registered)in the barony of the Cleftlands (which is what we normally register as) in the kingdom of the Midrealm. ((aya -_-; that's a mouthful, lol)) my name is Vashka. Hope to run into some new friends

~Miss Nam

Naomi Tinuveil

Naomi Tinuveil

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:09 am
Oh Yeah! I'll be there both weeks. I camp with the Great Dark Horde -- right next to the "Stone House".

Drop by and ask for "Lark" (that's my call name in camp)

Iofa ferch Macsen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:08 am
*sad panda* Looks like it will only be me going. No best friend. She's trying to buy a house and can't afford to go now. Between the cost of pennsic and the plane ticket its just not happening. *sigh*

Oh well. There is always next year and then she will have her own house.  

xxDethWishxx

xxDethWishxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:12 am
On the plus side, I'm getting a new tent. The one I used last year was WAY too small to live in for a week. I would like to get one of those canvas deals that look very period but I can't afford it so this is what I'm getting:

User Image

Its roomy and big and only $350 before shipping and handling. I'm so excited! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:08 pm
I'm such a dork but I wish it were august already. xd  

xxDethWishxx

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:42 am
xxDethWishxx
I'm such a dork but I wish it were August already. xd

Don't we all. . . heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:54 am
Sunegami
xxDethWishxx
I'm such a dork but I wish it were August already. xd

Don't we all. . . heart

My living room is beginning to look like a garage sale
I'm ironing clothes the one time a year I do it.
I've made hotel reservations for the drive.
I'm practicing daily with my bow.

Must be almost time for Pennsic!!  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:22 am
mom wont leave the sewing room except for meals... must be getting close to pennsic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:19 am
i would take my gf to pennsic but it would be her first event and i think pre-reg is done and i dont think her parrents would let her go  

dkabyssaldragon

DontPanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:05 am
I can't wait till Pennsic. There was some scare that I wasn't going to be able to go.. but no more biggrin

Last Pennsic was my first and it wasn't that great. Alot of people seem to think last year was kinda blaaaah.
Oh well.

I have very high hopes for this year. I'm going to be putting on quite the show. biggrin

I think a meet up would be rather nice, but half the people here seem to not be able to go! :p  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Bigfoot TI
mom wont leave the sewing room except for meals... must be getting close to pennsic.

Yep, you know you're a real SCA'er when you finish sewing your garb in the car on the way to the event!

-Lark-  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:02 pm
Sigh. I wish I was going to Pennsic. Sadly, it's too far away for my starving-student budget. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:38 am
Last year was my first SCA event in a really long time. I cant wait till August!!! I am a Kaffa member... kinda. My dad is Baron sir Fum. he has another name but I have no idea how to spell it or say it... Oh well.

KAFFA ROCKS!!!!  

passionatepurple

passionatepurple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:41 am
dkabyssaldragon
i would take my gf to pennsic but it would be her first event and i think pre-reg is done and i dont think her parrents would let her go
She would go into sensory overload. I took my best friend and she almost had a mental break down... It was weird...  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff