Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A(n)....

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild which is based off of anything people can think about with Once Upon A(n)... as the title. 

Tags: Once, Upon, A or an, Fantasy, Wonderland 

Reply Once Upon A(n)... 1 X 1's!!!
When Two Worlds Collide! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:51 pm
User Image

•❅•°•❈•°•❅•Ɛℓιנαн Hαу∂єη Ƒяσѕт•❅•°•❈•°•❅•

꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂

Elijah looked at her and nodded. "oh thank you.....but could i ask something?" Elijah asked her hoping she would be able to tell him where and how to get to the King and Queen. He wondered if she would tell him.

OOC:

❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:40 am
User Image
User Image
Solveig nodded. "Yes, you can," she replied. She wondered to herself what he wanted to know. Though, as she guessed he could be the visiting noble she heard about earlier, then it could be either directions or something like a good place to get supplies for the continued journey. Either way, she would answer it if possible.

Health
Fine
Where
Market place in Sifstad
With who
Elijah, Hewie
Wearing
White dress, gloves and shoes, pale-blue shawl with a blue flower-brooch
Wings currently
Hidden

LadyVampireHuntress1

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:41 pm
User Image

꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧂

Elijah looked at her. "Could you tell me how to get to the castle or palace?
I need to meet with the king and queen."
He asked her hoping she would give him directions. He really just needed to talk to them. He just didnt want to not see her again.

OOC:

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:41 am
User Image
User Image
"Sure. His Majesty, King Sigmund, lives in Eagleshield. It's 3 miles east from here. Just follow the road and you will soon see it past the hills," she replied.

She was curious about what he wanted to speak to her brother about, but decided not to ask. It sounded like it concerned the king first of all, and it was up to him if he wanted to share it with her later. Hopefully it wasn't anything too serious, which it sometimes was whenever people came to speak with her mother. At best, it could be a suggestion about forming a bond with Riverland for future trades and such.

Health
Fine
Where
Market place in Sifstad
With who
Elijah, Hewie
Wearing
Wings currently
Hidden

LadyVampireHuntress1

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:16 am
User Image

Elijah smiled at her as he bowed. "thank you my lady. You have been most helping. Elijah smiled as he bowed again and then turned and walked back to the inn and up to his room and tild the carriage driver where they needed to go. He then went to the closet and put on his royal outfit and grabbed his crown as she walked back down to the carriage and got in. They took the directions he was given and they were off to the castle.

OOC:

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:13 am
User Image
User Image
"Have a safe journey," she said with a smile.
After he left, she looked around for Hewie, seeing him playing with some kids he enjoyed being around. She let them do that for a while before she went to get him so that they could head home.

Health
Fine
Where
Market place in Sifstad
With who
Hewie
Wearing
Wings currently
Hidden

LadyVampireHuntress1

Quote:

User Image
User Image
Meanwhile in the garden of Eagleshield's royal palace. Sigmund was quietly walking around while in deep thoughts. He had just written some letters and signed a bunch of papers, so he was now taking a small break before it was time for his next duty. After a moment, he decided to have a look around to ensure that everything was in order.

(( for now, he will probably just be a npc, but if needed, I can make a profile for him ))  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:51 am
User Image

Elijah looked out the carriage window as he saw the palace. It was lovely. He arrived to the palace as he got out of the carriage. He waited to be announced before just walking in. He really didnt know anything about this land or the people but he would love to know. He waited to be told the king was ready to see him.

OOC: that's fine.

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:36 am
User Image
User Image
Sigmund hadn't walked far before one of the maids showed up, informing him that a prince from Riverland had arrived to speak with him. He thanked her and quickly made his metal-wings appear, which was a family-tradition when meeting nobles and royals, and headed inside.

After a few minutes, he saw the young man waiting outside his office. "Greetings," he said with a polite bow. "I'm king Sigmund af Vindblom."

LadyVampireHuntress1

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:43 am
User Image

Elijah waited and then saw the king. He waited to be addressed and then bowed back. "Greetings to you as well King Sigmund. I'm Prince Elijah Frost from Riverland." Elijah said as he bowed again. "King Sigmund...im here to meet the princess or princesses to see if they are a perfect match for myself and my kingdom. My father the King of Riverland is not in good health and im the next in line for the throne." Elijah said as he was hoping that it wasnt a bad time to come do this.

OOC: that's fine.

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:43 am
User Image
User Image
"I see."He thought to himself that it had been quite some time since anyone showed up and asked about seeing the princess or princes. Thinking, he had one cousin who was old enough to get married. Then there was Solveig.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He knew what it was like to lose a father, having lost his own 15 years ago. So he hoped the king would recover soon.

He turned and opened the door to his office. "Let's go inside and talk." It was better than standing in the hallway where curious people could be listening.

LadyVampireHuntress1

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:48 am
User Image

Elijah nodded as he spoke to him and as he offered to go in his office. He followed him as he waited to be told to sit. "Thank you My King." Elijah smiled as he waited for my instructions. He was in an alliances kingdom maybe if he would accept his proposal then they could be alliances.

OOC:

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:26 am
User Image
User Image
Entering the office, he spotted a cat napping on the windowsill. "At least she's not on one of the chairs," he thought as he went to close a second door which lead to his private chambers. He always felt bad having to move her whenever she did.

"Please have a seat," he said. He hoped that this meeting would go well and that Elijah wouldn't be too disappointed if neither of the ladies turned out to be a good match for him. He could also not promise they wanted to get married. All he could do would be to listen to Elijahh and then ask the ladies if they were interested.

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:38 am
User Image

Elijah sat down in the available chair as he looked at the king. "Well... my king....i would like to meet the ladies of the kingdom. Im not wanting to force anyone to do anything they dont want to do. I dont like being forced to do this so i understand and respect the decisions made by the ladies." He hoped that by saying that if nothing worked out then he could set up an alliance with this kingdom for the future.

OOC:

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Sigmund sat down and listened as Elijah spoke, nodding when he was done. "I understand," he replied. "Right now, there are only two ladies within the royal family who are old enough to marry. One is one of my cousins. She lives far away so it might take some days to get an answer." It could take up to a week. "The other one is my younger sister. She lives closeby so it won't take long for me to go and ask her directly."

LadyVampireHuntress1

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:49 pm
User Image

Elijah nodded as he listened to his two choices. "Well your sister is closest so lets ask her." He really didnt want to way but he would if he had too. He just wanted to get this over with. If he had to he would go find the beautiful lady he met in town and marry her.

OOC:

Quote:
Cygnus_Pisces

Once Upon A(n)... 1 X 1's!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items