Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Snypa vs [Omen] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:36 am
Indeed, there has been no count as the official may be intimidated of the two huge forces colliding. Omen would have his chest caved in with a massive kick, causing him to fall back on to his back. Making some guttural noises while trying to find his way to a favorable position  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:05 pm
Snypa scowls at the referee who tries to begin the ten count just as he looks to double stomp Omen's chest. He's learned some more stuff over the years and he's gonna show it off  

Drive Type Wild

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:39 pm
Omen's chest would continue to be caved in further as Snypa would land both of his feet and weight into it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:06 pm
Again, the referee is ordering both men to get back in the ring and Snypa again scowls at him as he looks to drop the point of his elbow into the right knee of the Freak. If a monster can't stand, he can't fight.  

Drive Type Wild

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:37 pm
The elbow is dropped into the knee of the Freak and Snypa reaches under the ring. Cartwright has given him a Gauntlet match in order to earn his final match with the Lad. Not just that, the Sadistic Snyper will get to decide where and how this fight will take place. He's got that part figured out already, because there'll be no escape.

Snypa reveals the signature weapon of his long retired mentor, as well as a previous rival: the barbed wire steel chair.

JR: "What's the Snypa Rifle doing? This isn't a no disqualification match!"

King: "He's a maniac, JR! I don't think he cares!"

When Omen stands, the Extreme Sage smashes the chair across his head, giving the referee no option except to ring the bell and award the match to the Freak. He raises the chair again, this time bringing it down upon the knee of the bloodied Omen repeatedly, again and again as security and officials try to run down to ringside as he lifts the big man up and rolls him into the ring and follows behind. He asks for a microphone, which he gets.

Snypa: "Carty-Cart! I can't wait until we're reunited, buddy! Till then, I have a message for you."

He throws down both the microphone and the barbed wire chair, slowly pulling Omen to his feet before, in a impressive feat of strength, dropping him onto the barbed wire covered chair with a butterfly kneeling piledriver that was known on the underground circuit as the Full Metal Jacket. Then he picks up the microphone again.

"This big sumbitch was only the first. And one by Cartwright Strong Style one, they will each meet a painful end until it's just you and I. Then you'll all be reunited in whatever rehab center they shove you in."

Snypa is about to leave the ring, when...

"Oh, one more thing... let's make this gauntlet match interesting. There's four of you left, right? Four men to run through, four stipulations. We'll call this whole thing... I dunno, Rifle's Roulette. How about it, Carty?"  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff