Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
2022 EASTER ISLAND Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
tab tab Eɢɢ: o4 | 15
tab tab Exᴘ: o4 | 15

Marzipan nodded back. So...that meant... Cybun chose right? Right. Cybun nodded again- maybe to itself, but mostly because it felt right. And it was kind of fun. It nodded its head a few more times, bouncing up and down as Marzipan crouched down to speak kindly to the clearly unqualified bunny. How in the world did Marzipan fold like that? Her joints must be oiled really well! Cybun wiggled its feet, tipping them forward experimentally. It could maybe do that too...if it had actual legs and not just these nubs.

Marzipan reached out to scoop up Cybun's egg. Cybun popped to its feet (fell over) and popped to its feet in alarm. It was supposed to stay with that egg! Cybun relaxed a bit when it became obvious Marzipan was going to take good care of it- Cybun could even now notice the sling with other eggs. If this lopunny was already carrying some eggs, it must be okay for her to carry one more. She seemed really good at it. And her voice really was nice and soft- she must mean well.

Cybun felt a wave of relief as Marzipan talked to it, introducing herself and guiding them into a walk. It had been trying its best so far, but everyone else had seemed so busy and like they knew exactly what they were doing. Cybun wanted to do a good job, but the closest it had felt to that was when it was just sitting in the sun next to the egg. Even then, it had felt like there was more to do.

Cybun waddled after Marzipan happily, knocking into her legs more than once as it endeavored to stay close without falling over. Cybun did notice that Marzipan was a lot easier to follow compared to just about everyone else. She was slower than she had been before. Was...was she walking slower so Cybun could keep up? That was so smart! Very efficient. Cybun nodded to itself happily.

When they reached the edge of the trees, Cubun couldn't help but hop curiously up to a red berry on the ground, slightly mushed from falling from above. Wow that smelled strong!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:59 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

I must be on my guard here: Easter Island
Come here, I’ll protect you…: A strange little bunny (Cybun)

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 7/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Marzipan couldn’t help but watch the odd little rabbit Pokemon’s antics with interest as she approached closer and spoke to it, how it nodded its head repeatedly and seemed to move its body about in a way that seemed like it was… experimenting? Maybe it wasn’t entirely sure of what it was actually capable of and was still learning? Yeah… so much like a young child still learning how to walk and talk and such, and oddly kind of adorable? Aw damn… Seemed she was already starting to get attached to this little one that she’d only known for about a minute or two. But she supposed she couldn’t help it, given how confused and lost they seemed without any clear direction to go.

Figuring that if no one else was going to at least offer a helping hand, she supposed it might as well be her as she carefully scooped up the egg that the little Cybun was watching over. She paused momentarily when the little bunny jumped to its feet, fell over briefly, then popped up again seemingly in alarm as she picked up its egg, but she was quick to reassure that she was simply holding onto it for safekeeping and that she would give it back when it seemed it was ready to hatch. She gave a warm smile as that seemed to be enough to calm the little one’s nerves, introducing herself and inviting it to stay with her as she stood back up and took a quick look around to see where else they could go from here. While the Cybun had seemed content enough to just sit there with its egg and watch the goings on around it, surely it would’ve gotten bored after a while. At least this way, they could move around the island more freely while making sure they were still doing their part in helping to hatch these eggs.

Directing them towards a small grove of bushes and trees nearby, Marzipan made her way over towards it while ensuring her newly acquired companion stayed close by, intentionally slowing her own pace so the little one could keep up more easily. Seeing as it still was probably learning a bit about how to get around more efficiently, judging from the waddling gait that seemed quite similar to that of the Chanseys and Blisseys that seemed to occupy this place in abundance, it was the polite thing to do. Of course this caused it to knock into her legs at least a few times along the way, not that she really minded too much. Though she couldn’t help but notice as it bumped into her that the little bunny seemed to have a kind of hard smoothness to it, reminiscent of… some kind of metal? Whatever it was, it definitely didn’t feel anywhere near as soft and furry as its appearance might lead to believe from a distance. Was it meant to be some kind of machine? Or perhaps an odd Steel type Pokemon?

”Such a strange little one you are…” she mused quietly, mostly to herself as she glanced over her shoulder at the Cybun following alongside her, offering a kindly fond smile towards it. As they approached the edge of the forested area, Marzipan stood to attention, ears raised slightly as her green eyes warily swept the perimeter. The island seemed to be a relatively safe area thus far, with the only Pokemon of note she’d seen being the numerous Chanseys and Blisseys and those that were clearly sent here as volunteers. Still, she felt that instinctual need to at least make sure there wasn’t anything immediately nearby that could potentially present a threat to them, just in case...

Easing up only slightly upon not seeing anything nearby that looked particularly dangerous, her gaze looked down towards the Cybun as it seemed to be sniffing curiously at a nearby fallen berry. ”Oh? Have you found something interesting?” she inquired with a light laugh, walking over and bending down a little to inspect the berry on the ground. Humming curiously, she raised her eyes upwards, noting that there were indeed more of the same kinds of little red berries hanging from the trees above them, along with some other varieties growing close by like Oran, Pecha, Sitrus, Rawst, Aspear, and Pinap berries as well. ”Seems there’s plenty of berry trees growing around here… Are you perhaps hungry, little one?”

Truthfully, Marzipan was feeling a fair bit peckish herself, she hadn’t had much to eat aside from that soup the nice lady who’d found and taken care of her trainer had left for them. And that had been some time ago… Berries honestly didn’t sound half bad right about now, actually, it was just a matter of actually getting to them as they were quite high up in the trees. Nodding in affirmation, the Lopunny stood back up once more and strode her way over towards the closest berry tree, pausing momentarily as she glanced up at the little fruits growing along the distant branches. Some of them were much lower hanging than others, but still only just out of reach. With a huff, Marzipan lifted a leg up and, pulling back a bit to gather up enough momentum, lashed out with a strong, solid kick against the trunk, her dainty looking legs far stronger than they seemed. The force from the blow shook and rattled the branches above, a good portion of the berries detaching and raining down onto the ground around them. Of course some of them that came from high up would probably get a bit mushy from the fall, but they’d still be more or less edible as far as she was concerned. Still, it was good to know food wouldn’t be much of an issue during their temporary stay here, at least! 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 16│ 160/160 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 15/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝔏𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔶
ℒℯ𝓋ℯ𝓁 5
ℰ𝓍𝓅 1/15
ℰℊℊ 𝒞ℴ𝓊𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 1/15

A bright light and suddenly baby blues were looking about the lush green grass and busy buildings. Where in all of pokeverse was she? A quick sniff said she wasn't where she was moments before. Of course, moments felt like a short amount of time compared to what she had probably really been in that pokeball. She'd not even met the trainer which who she was now apart of. Who was the person she was now traveling? In fact, where were they?! At the thought of being alone, Lobellia flipped around. Looking for anyone holding her ball. But there wasn't anyone. At least not one that wasn't holding eggs or what have you. At the sudden appearance, a Chansey walked up, and handed her an egg. "Thank you ever so much for doing this! Your trainer will love whatever hatches, I'm sure." Before waddling off again

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝔏𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔶
ℒℯ𝓋ℯ𝓁 5
ℰ𝓍𝓅 2/15
ℰℊℊ 𝒞ℴ𝓊𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 First 2/15
Second 1/15

Before Lobellia could even question the Chansey, it was gone. Staring at the spotted oval thing next to her, she questioned what was happening. There were others walking with eggs. More than one or just one... A sign near her made her tilt her head. Help needed to hatch eggs? Oh, is that why she was here? That would be fun? Maybe... The small leapard wasn't sure how she was even going to carry an egg when another Chansey walked by. "Did you want another egg to walk?" Lobellia didn't hesitate as she nodded. "How do I carry them though?" Her voice a bit on the quieter side. Being a small cub herself... The Chansey smiled as she set the egg near the first and also handed her what sort of resembled a saddle... But much closer to her size. That could work! Snuggling the two eggs into the belt, Lobellia took a couple tentative steps before deciding to explore.

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. βЄLL THЄ FЄMΛLЄ SΛLΛNDIT xxxxxxxx

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 04/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 06/15

After she was done chuckling to herself, the lizard lifted her gaze to once more look around the island. More and more Pokemon were mingling in and finding their own eggs to help tend, while Chansey and Blissey ran around offering advice or assistance. Bell wasn't entirely the anti-social type but she wasn't eager to sit around and chatter while tending to her eggs. Gathering the small group she'd collected the lizard carefully started to push them off to a seemingly uninhabited corner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. βЄLL THЄ FЄMΛLЄ SΛLΛNDIT xxxxxxxx

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 05/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 07/15

The corner she was seeking however, wasn't unoccupied. A small lizard-like creature was already huddled by its lonesome, a sole egg in its care. Bell paused, thinking over this situation.. should she shoo the smaller lizard away or just accept his company? Needless to say she wasn't going to be the one to leave now that she'd pushed a whole bundle of eggs all this way. Half guarding her eggs with her tail, Bell stepped forward a bit huffing loud enough to get the little lizard's attention. Its head turned slowly, a glare shooting across at Bell. "Now that isn't a very nice look." Bell stated. The lizard look away.
                              "Like I care. Leave me alone." It replied with a grumpy tone.
                              "Unfortunately for you I'm going to stay here. Forgive me I like talking to myself." Bell replied with a grin before turning away and once more wrapping her body around her clutch.
                              "You do you." It replied once with the sour tone.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:03 am

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 06/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 08/15

Despite her saying she liked talking to herself, Bell remained relatively quiet as she cuddled her eggs. Their quiet corner seemed to be easily overlooked, likely because of the shade that made it rather dark. Though, The glow of Bell's back gave them enough light as to not be blind in the shade. After some time, a sound broke their silence drawing Bell's attention back towards her sour companion. Its egg was hatching! "Oh, I wonder what the little one will be?" Leaning forward she watched as the shell continued to crack until finally bits started to break away, and from the shell emerged a... rodent. A Pichu to be exact. The sour lizard's expression hardly changed as it watched as the Pichu tumbled from the egg and slowly got used to its new surroundings.
                              After a moment, a Chansey stepped up and happily collected the little mouse. "If you feel your trainer would like to take this little one, you can travel back with them." The Chansey explained. "This island is in essence a place for orphaned eggs." She added. The sour lizard looked away with a... even more sour look on its face.
                              "I don't have a trainer." It replied. The Chansey paused a bit shocked by this.... It seemed to think for a moment, pondering how this little one got here if he had no trainer.
                              "Well... You could always join this hatchling and we will do our best to find a trainer for you." Yet another awkward pause presented itself before Bell cleared her throat to chime in.
                              "Or you can come back with me to my trainer. I have a feeling that human and yourself will get along well enough."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:31 am

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 07/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 09/15

A few seconds passed before the lizard gazed over toward Bell. "I'm not sure." He replied.
                              "That's okay!" The chancey replied with a bounce. "Take your time to decide." She added before finally waddling away with the newly hatched Pichu. When they were once more left to themselves, Bell rubbed one of her own eggs.
                              "My trainer gave me the name Bell, by the way."
                              Gazing back towards Bell, the sour lizard with his sour look closed his eyes. "I don't have a name. I barely have any memories." He added. Now that was a shock to the Salandit. No memories? Well.... that was certainly something.
                              "Shouldn't you be more open to getting help then?" Bell replied, audibly confused. "You might actually have a trainer, but just don't remember." She added. The lizard quickly shook his head.
                              "I just have this feeling that makes me not trust others." He replied. "But your okay... I guess." Raising a claw to the side of her maw, Bell pondered over this discovery.
                              "Well, I'm sure my trainer will treat you well. I haven't known them long to be honest, but he has that vibe... ya know?" Lowering her claws down, she offered her hand as if to offer it for a shake. Getting up the sour lizard stepped forward and offered his own claws.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:41 am

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 08/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 10/15

Both Bell and this sour lizard seemed to come to a realization upon touching claws. "Oh, so you too.~" She cooed with a giggle following. "My trainer also has a thing about collecting poisonous things as well." She added, the tip of her tail now flicking in excitement. Bell, even before meeting Uhroa had loved meeting fellow poisonous creatures. Sitting down beside the now excited Salandit, the sour lizard nodded.
                              "Seems we share a sort of kinship." He replied an ever so slight grin covering his only previously sour expression.
                              "Seems we do." Bell replied. "You are rather cute when you smile." She teased after having finally seen his expression change. He gazed away, the smile quickly vanishing as well, but at least he didn't have that sour look anymore. She could just tell... this one was going to be fun to tease.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 1: 8/15
Egg 2: 1/15
Egg 3: 1/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Feeling satisfied with her handiwork, Marzipan noticed a few of the smaller, bright red berries she recognized as Cheri berries had landed inside of her makeshift papoose. Thankfully not causing any damage to the eggs inside as even falling from high up, they were too soft to really make much of an impact against the hard shells. Which was good, because Arceus forbid she let an egg accidentally get crushed because of her own carelessness… Carefully shifting the Cybun’s egg she was carrying to one arm and making sure it was kept securely there so that she could have at least one hand free to use, the Lopunny hummed as she plucked up the berries that had landed inside her improvised pouch and popped them into her mouth.

The spiciness of the little red berries stung as she chewed, but if it bothered her any it hardly showed on her face. Not that she really minded at all, as she was actually quite fond of spicy foods, good for keeping her energy up and putting a bit of pep in her before a battle. Offering a small smile to her smaller companion, Marzipan nodded towards it and gestured towards the berries to encourage it to eat if it might be hungry before sorting through the menagerie of fallen fruits to grab some more to eat and carry along. She pointedly passed over any blue berries she saw that weren’t Oran berries as she wasn’t much for the drier tasting ones, gathering up a small handful of those plus a rough assortment of Pecha, Sitrus, a couple of Pinap, and a few more Cheri berries as well so she had a bit of a decent variety to choose from whenever she felt like snacking a little. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 1/16 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 1: 9/15
Egg 2: 2/15
Egg 3: 2/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 With a good amount of food more or less secured for now, Marzipan turned her attention briefly towards the way they’d come. She could still see the ambling crowds of Chanseys and Blisseys shuffling about, hurriedly picking up eggs and taking them away to perhaps hand off to any more volunteering Pokemon they were probably anticipating to arrive onto the island soon. So much hubbub… It was an absolute bedlam of activity over there, she idly wondered if this was usually how it was around this time every year. Though apparently it wasn’t often they had such a surplus of eggs that they couldn’t keep track of, seems it was a bit of a rarity that they called on volunteers for help like they had to this time around… Not that Marzipan minded helping out in the least bit, if she could maybe keep one or two of the baby Pokemon she hatched to take back with her to Zane then that seemed like a fair enough exchange for putting in the hard work required to hatch these eggs.

She noticed it seemed a few more volunteers had since arrived on the island as they were being given their own greeting party and perhaps a basic rundown of how the whole deal worked by any Chanseys that were nearby. She noticed momentarily that the Salandit she’d spotted nearby earlier seemed to have gone missing, but likely the little lizard had scampered off to explore the island or had found a quiet area nearby to hatch its eggs in peace without being bumped into by wandering passersby. Not that it mattered much to the Lopunny, as she’d already more or less established that it wasn’t a threat to anyone or any of the eggs so she wasn’t too worried about what it may or may not be doing. Her eyes occasionally flitted to look towards her slightly unexpected but nonetheless welcome company, making sure the little one stayed close and wouldn’t wander off to Arceus knows where. Which she felt sure that it wasn’t keen on straying too far away if possible, but having sort of unofficially/officially sworn herself as the small bunny’s guardian to an extent she had to at least keep a fairly diligent watch over her newly established charge. Just in case… 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 2/16 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 1: 10/15
Egg 2: 3/15
Egg 3: 3/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Seeing that there didn’t appear to be anything going on closer to that sort of central ‘hub’ area that really required any particularly special attention from her, Marzipan directed her gaze to just take in the general layout of their surroundings. In the distance, she swore she could make out faint dirt trails leading off towards what were surely other areas of note elsewhere on the island. Which begged the question, how just how expansive was this island, exactly? How much could be out there for them to potentially explore from here? If it might be anything like the Sevii Isles… she wondered what else this place had to offer outside of the designated area where they kept most of the eggs. Easter Island was a complete anomaly to the Lopunny, she might’ve heard talk of tales and stories passed around at the rehabilitation center she’d spent a good few months at about it. But this was the first time she was actually seeing it in-person, and needless to say she was a bit overwhelmed just from being in a place she knew very little about save for what rumors she’d caught.

Still, having some kind of company to share was helping to make her feel a bit less apprehensive about this new place, even if Cybun might not be the most… talkative Pokemon she’d met thus far. But that she could come to terms with, even just knowing that she had another Pokemon close and to keep watch over was more than enough for her. A sudden jolt from inside her blanket pouch shook Marzipan out of her idle musings, her ears perking in a bit of excitement upon seeing one of the eggs now starting to shake and wobble around with slightly more vigor than before. Oh! Surely that meant it was getting quite close to hatching then, right? Resting her free hand against the shuddering shell of the active egg, she gave it a couple gentle rubs as she felt it start to settle down a bit more. What sort of Pokemon could possibly be waiting to come out of there, she wondered… It certainly seemed the egg might be ready to finally hatch fairly soon! 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 3/16 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:43 am
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

One would think that after suddenly appearing in a new land, surrounded by new faces, a creature no larger than an egg would have taken a second to orientate or maybe even ask a few questions. Not Cloud, nope! Not even for a single, solitary second. The sun was still in the baby pokemon's eyes as he began toddling inland, each tiny step bringing him closer and closer to... wherever it was he was! He was used to this sort of thing, and even more accustomed to taking on anything and everything with a positive outlook.

"Excuse me, little one?"

Cloud turned around to look at the big pink pokemon behind him. When had she gotten there? Had she always been there? "You must be one of the new arrivals." The Chansey moved as she spoke, an oval object held gently in her arms. "Welcome to the island! Would you like a tour of--" "No thank you!" He recognized the object she was holding, it looked a lot like him after all, and with a wave of his arms, the egg Chansey was holding rose into the air. Cloud turned back to the island and continued walking, the egg bobbing gently in the air after him.

Egg 1: 01/15

xxN A M E: Cloud - Togepi
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 48
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Bold: Oblivious; Cheerful; Painfully optimistic
ABILITY: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ancient Power - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
*** 1-0, 2-10, 3-30, 4-50, 5-60, 6-80, 7-100, 8-150, 9-200, 10-250. You are free to choose an attack that deals a corresponding or close amount of damage to what is used but it will always be Normal Type. Moves generated by Metronome cannot be Super Effective

User Image User Image 480/480 HP | Status: None | 15/29 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:02 am
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

Cloud hummed as he walked, no destination in mind, and looked about his surroundings. The island was pretty! And well populated too: everywhere he looked there were pokemon and eggs. Eggs in groups, eggs by themselves, eggs by the lake, and even... "Gasp!" Cloud slapped both arm-nubs to his face when he came across, as one might guess, another egg. "I've found you a friend," he announced triumphantly and turned his body halfway so that he could look back at the levitating egg. He wiggled his arm with a flourish and soon he had two floating eggs to join him on his exploration.

Egg 1: 02/15 Egg 2 01/15

User Image

ABILITY: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ancient Power - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
*** 1-0, 2-10, 3-30, 4-50, 5-60, 6-80, 7-100, 8-150, 9-200, 10-250. You are free to choose an attack that deals a corresponding or close amount of damage to what is used but it will always be Normal Type. Moves generated by Metronome cannot be Super Effective

User Image User Image 480/480 HP | Status: None | 16/29 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:21 am
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

"What do you think you guys will hatch as?" Cloud asked his silent companions as they slowly moved from the port– they were making good progress, but... tiny legs. "I guess you already know what you'll be, you just can't tell me." Which was a shame, because he really really wanted to know now, but... then again surprises were exciting too! Besides, he knew how important it was not to rush something along as delicate as egg-hatching. "You'll probably be bigger than me," Cloud continued on, amusement in his tone. "Practically everyone is." The Togepi took the time to point out several different large masses in the distance as if the pokemon inside the eggs could see past their shells, then pointed to the small pile of eggs he was walking past. "And Iiiiii bet you will too!" Cloud watched gleefully as another egg joined his 'army'. He didn't know how many he was going to carry with him, but he did know that he'd have a lot more fun if there were a ton around him.

Egg 1: 03/15 Egg 2 02/15 Egg 3 01/15

User Image

ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type.

User Image User Image 480/480 HP | Status: None | 17/29 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff