Name: On Gaia I go by DemOv, but IRL I go by Hope. Call me either one you feel comfortable with. emotion_yatta
Pronouns: Standard AFAB she/her, though honestly I'm not bothered by any pronouns anyone wants to use. Just never really had much of a preference any particular way tbh.
About me: I got into the scene as a mall goth/gothic lolita type back in my early teen-weeb years (hence also being on Gaia I suppose). I went for more of a witchy grunge type style for my early twenties whilst living in the deserts of New Mexico, and then got interested in the more gothic scene again with the emergence of nu-goth. Since then, I've focused and learned more on the historical background of the music and tradgoth fashions, and was a part of the Denver scene for a while when I was living in Colorado, since that's still a fairly active community with goth clubs. Upon moving to Maui for work, I've taken up more of a tropically-inclined style (aka summer-goth and goth athleisure) due to the climate being unforgiving to thick fabrics and layered looks, and am always discovering new artists that I think encompass the evolution of goth music for the modern day.