Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Charities, Contests, and Games
tiny arcade: rng & other games ✦ open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:27 pm
hiimbeary
It looks great! Balloon pop 'sounds' great, a version of the carnival game throwing a whiffle ball into cups. The different color cups equal different size prizes and you can trade up. Your balloon chart is awesome.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:29 pm
Darkness and Wings
hiimbeary
It looks great! Balloon pop 'sounds' great, a version of the carnival game throwing a whiffle ball into cups. The different color cups equal different size prizes and you can trade up. Your balloon chart is awesome.

aw, thanks so much! i was hoping to find some ready-made clipart but no dice. so copy and pasting served me well, haha

i wanted to do a more comprehensive carnival/faire theme, but well, i'm lazy after all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:34 pm
hiimbeary
Darkness and Wings
hiimbeary

aw, thanks so much! i was hoping to find some ready-made clipart but no dice. so copy and pasting served me well, haha

i wanted to do a more comprehensive carnival/faire theme, but well, i'm lazy after all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can always edit and update little by little. I've seen dunk tank rngs and ducky game art. Maybe dice and the number is on the bottom? Or rng. I was planning to take my girl's to their first fair last summer but there weren't any. I'm trying to think of the games I use to play. The cup one is a fave of mine. 30 balls for $5 is amazing. Especially compared to the darts/balloons which they want $3 a dart. I did toss ping pong balls in fish bowls once and won a gold fish though. So that might be something to play with.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:44 pm
Darkness and Wings
You can always edit and update little by little. I've seen dunk tank rngs and ducky game art. Maybe dice and the number is on the bottom? Or rng. I was planning to take my girl's to their first fair last summer but there weren't any. I'm trying to think of the games I use to play. The cup one is a fave of mine. 30 balls for $5 is amazing. Especially compared to the darts/balloons which they want $3 a dart. I did toss ping pong balls in fish bowls once and won a gold fish though. So that might be something to play with.

definitely - if i can come up with something else i'll for sure add it in. that's too bad...so many things were cancelled last year, it was wild. hopefully you can take them to one soon though!

the fishbowl game sounds adorable, i am going to have to look that up, i appreciate the ideas ♥

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:10 pm
hiimbeary
Darkness and Wings

definitely - if i can come up with something else i'll for sure add it in. that's too bad...so many things were cancelled last year, it was wild. hopefully you can take them to one soon though!

the fishbowl game sounds adorable, i am going to have to look that up, i appreciate the ideas ♥
anytime. It was at out county fair. It was a lot of fun. And could probably be a dice or rng game. Be nice if we had more options to change things up lol. I mean dice and rng. Lots of themes but only two ways to implement.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:10 pm
Thanks for the gift  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:24 pm
hiimbeary
omg!! You're the best!!  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:53 pm
Darkness and Wings
anytime. It was at out county fair. It was a lot of fun. And could probably be a dice or rng game. Be nice if we had more options to change things up lol. I mean dice and rng. Lots of themes but only two ways to implement.

that's true enough, i've been looking around for ideas, but there are only so many ways to ask folks to do rng haha.

and you're so welcome! hope you enjoy ♥

Falcona Stark generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 90!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:59 am
random number game:

90 ✦ 107 ✦ 147 ✦ 10 ✦ 42 ✦ 92 ✦ 14 ✦ 12 ✦ 72 ✦ 65

how to play:

generate a random number between 1 - 200

heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Falcona Stark generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 134!

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:02 am
random number game:

how to play:

heart  
Falcona Stark generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 84!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:04 am
random number game:

how to play:

heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Falcona Stark generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 43!

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:04 am
random number game:

how to play:

heart  
Falcona Stark generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 113!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:05 am
random number game:

how to play:

heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Falcona Stark generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 195!

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:06 am
random number game:

how to play:

heart