• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

The river wasn't flowing, the grass looked dead, and worst of all, halfway up the mountain grew a large tree with blood dripping off of it's bark as well as a red-ish cloud flowing around the branches above, almost like red leaves floating around as the Wayfinder Trio began their accent. Terra was behind the group as he was surveying the area, his keyblade resting against his shoulder as he looked at everything. The veins of the Qliphoth Tree were coming in and out of the ground, breaking apart the soil as he noticed a man was standing there...well was a man at least as when Terra walked over and placed his hand on the figure, the man fell apart into ash in just a second. The man was sucked dry by the branches of the demonic tree. Closing his eyes, Terra had to use some breathing techniques to keep himself calm before hearing voices nearby,"We should probably find the others...a challenge waits ahead of us.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

Lucian's Theme Song: Wolf Totem ft. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

Lux took time as well to examine the hero as he looked Lucian over. His energy was familiar which made Lux tilt his head, curiously. "Herc?" He asked with a certain guess and his ears perked up. When Hercules asked how did this happen, Lux sighed as he wasn't sure either. "I don't know... All I remember is waking up six feet under with Lucian. He had to not panic as Tenei and I dug him out. No signs to who or what raised him from the dead. Shortly after we were found by this demon king. Who was less than merciful..." Lux growled at the end as he showed anger towards the demon king that attacked them. His ears turned the direction of the darkened trees. Hearing the tremble of many demonic footsteps rushing in their direction. Dead trees in the distance trembled and fell over which indicates a large horde of demons was heading their way. "s**t... Where is she?..." Lux inhaled deeply and let out a loud howl for his kin. Calling for help.
Tenei was disappointed in Nico's answer but understood with confidence. "Yes ma'am." Tenei went over to Nero, when he asked her to lead the way to Lucian. The loud howl of Lux echoed through the air. Tenei's head perked up and her Sapphire eyes lit up briefly. She quickly nodded to Nero and anxious to get moving. "Right! Quickly now, they have incoming! The number of demons are many..." With that, Tenei's fur along her back began to glow a bright blue. It went from the kanji on her head to the tip of her tail. This glow was to make sure Nero didn't loose sight of Tenei. She was faster than any wolf, and when she took off, Tenei kicked up the dirt under her feet.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

looking at the wolf when he said his name, Herc only gave a slight nod in confirmation before continuing to frown 'raised from the dead ... Hades would never leave a body in their tomb even if the off chance he allowed it, another death god maybe? or those wizards who can summon the dead, what did Merlin call them? Necromancers?' he thought before the howling brought him back to the present and stood up "we'll need to speak with Thanatos or another death god about this" he said before looking at Lux with a soft expression "don't worry ... he's not going away again" he said before looking down at the white haired man and experimentally tapped him on his forehead

looking at the devastation the tree was causing, Ven looked at Terra with a frown and looked up "yeah ... we should-" he said before noticing something: it looked weird like some kind of flying white object that was scanning things with a red beam before looking towards the two keyblade wielders and vanished in a blue ripple "uh ... Terra, i think i just saw a flying egg"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Aqua looked around, it look bloody, and even more demonic.She have to agree with Terra, she can hear the howling, "A howling?" she noted and Ventus said about flying egg, leaving her puzzled. She looked at where he's looking at, "Ven, are you seeing things?"
Nero picked up his pace to follow Tenei's trail of blue light, he can hear the howling. He smirked, "Heh heh... so that might be where Lucian is," he said to himself, while running. He reached to hordes of demon, he uses his Ragtime to send the large orb of time to slow them down. Nero grabbed his Red Queen and revved the hilt to increase the flame, he swings his sword and time didn't effect him to slice all of the demons trapped in slowness. He slides himself close to another wolf, when the time was off demons were slice in half. He looked around as he chuckled and stabbed his Red Queen against the demonic Qliphoth, "You are all going to get your a** kicked! Not just me, but Lucian and his familiar pals!"

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
Nero Aqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

"Huh?", Terra responded as he turned his head toward the direction he was staring at, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to figure out what Ventus had saw. He listened to Aqua question him which only made the keyblade master let out a brotherly chuckle before placing both hands on his hips. He, of course, didn't believe Ventus was seeing things that weren't there but it was nice to tease him after that large battle. Looking back at his friends, Terra only smiled before looking back up at the Qliphoth Tree. It was quite tall, reaching up to the clouds which were circling around the tree almost like a tornado was about to happen. Terra understood that the dark magic flowing around the tree was the reason for the clouds not touching the tree. With that, Terra turned back toward Aqua and Ven before speaking up,"Lets get going. We need to get this tree down before your kid and the others arrive."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

Tenei and Nero rushed by the crater and intercepted the oncoming demon horde. She disappeared into a shadow and began taking down demons one by one. Grabbing and dragging them back into darkness before their blood sprayed into light. Lux saw his partner charge ahead along with another white haired man who shocked the white wolf. "Nero?!... I - I can barely believe this!" Lux looked back to Herc when he poked Lucian's forehead. The wolf's ruby-red eyes widen and his ears perked straight up. Something was wrong. "Wait!..."

Almost immediately, Lucian's eyes shot open. The sclera of his eyes were onyx-black and a ring of white around his pupil. Irises as blue as the Midnight sky. Lux was transformed into his sword-form and was pulled to Lucian's hand. The man leaped at Hercules with great strength and a roar of blind rage. Lucian pinned him down with the transparent blade of his sword to Herc's throat. Lucian did not recognize Hercules at all and was ready to kill him. The voice of the white wolf called out from the sword, making a slight vibration.  "LUCIAN! STOP!" The man withdrew a bit but still held the sword to Herc's neck. "This man is an old friend! He's here to help us. Remove me from his neck this instant!" Lux demanded and Lucian listened. The sclera of his eyes went back to white and the ring disappeared. Lucian then looked weakened and let Hercules go. On his knees, he stabbed Lux into the earth and held onto it for stability. "No, Lucian, you must stay awake! We have to get out of here." Lucian spoke weakly. "I'm... Trying..." His eyes fluttered as he tried to stay concious.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

too late to hear the wolf's warning, Herc backed his head slightly to avoid the blade and stood still until the wolf started speaking ... from inside the blade? as soon as it was lowered, Herc relaxed and let out a soft exhale "good to see you too, Lucian ..." he said with a hint of sarcasm before leaning down to try to help him up "of all the times ... you could have returned, it's when we have a war going on" he said with a mutter trying to think of what to do

"no it ... ugg, nevermind" he said before agreeing with Terra and looked up at the distance where the tree was "don't suppose anyone knows where we can get an axe the size of our castle?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

The demonic portal appeared as Takeshi, now in different clothes, walked out, while his father was in different location with Lin because Kiba has a knowledge of Qliphoth Tree and wants to figure out who was Urizen. Takeshi looked at the top of Qliphoth Tree after the portal begin to closed, according to his father, he never heard of name Urizen nor does demons in Demon World. Takeshi did suspected that so called Devil King was secretly planned to usurp Mundus, but Kiba disagree because Prince of Darkness should have been know who he is earlier and take him down easily. Argosax was already dead because of Dante, so there was no way Urizen could be Demon God. He frowned to think the possibilities about Urizen's identity, "Just who are you," he muttered and was about to proceed and all of sudden, he heard the sound portal as he glanced at his left, then he quickly grabbed Zeus's lightning bolt to block the giant baby chick's beak. It screeched from lightning, but endured it by shoved him away not far enough. He straighten himself and glared at giant demon chick walking out the purple portal, yet it smells disgusting, "Tch, putting that dirty work to lower my guard," he muttered himself, he noticed three headed women with three arms on large chick's back. The sound of demonic woman spoken out to him as she and chicks turned their attention to him, "Lord Takeshi, not only that devil sword Sparda is pose a threat to end Demon King's reign, but the silver blue eyes as well," she said to him, acknowledge his existence of silver blue eyes as a threat. Takeshi rose his eyebrow, he recognized her, "Malphas... I thought you were dead," he calmly spoken to her. Malphas growled at him as the chicks begin to circling him, "Thanks to my humiliation defeat from your father, I escaped and found this to fuse myself with it. I will never be humiliate again, and decide to destroy his own kins with my new form," she explains what happened after her humiliated defeat by Kiba, and seemly aware of Kiba's half demon daughter and his death. Takeshi didn't bother look at her and that giant chick, he took a deep breath and keep his calm composure. He won't bother tell this demon sorceress about his father given a second chance to live, however he knows her sorcery and be cautious about that giant chick. He spared his silver blue eyes at her, "You may have been defeated by my father, but..." he lifted Zeus' lightning bolt to aim at her, "You don't know if you can easily defeat me with that giant baby bird," he stated that she will not know if she can defeat him. She gave him a sadist grin, "You don't sound outburst like your father, but we shall see," she said as Takeshi lowered his lightning bolt to gave himself a slide glanced like he knows his father's lose his composure when the battles heated up. He take a stance as giant baby bird began to screech.
Aqua looked at the Qliphoth Tree, Ventus suggested an axe to chop down the demonic tree. She have to agree with Terra to take out the tree before Vincent and others arrive, "Still we need to defeat Urizen and find the sword that can destroy the tree," she said to them and was about to proceed, all of sudden she and her friends can hear the screech from far distance. She looked around, then her friends, "Did you hear that?"
"Hey Lux, Tensei and I came to-" Nero was cut off from Lucian awaken, and was bit stunned to see him attacking Hercules, "Lucian!" he called out as he lifted his Red Queen off the demonic tree flesh looking ground, getting ready to tackle him. Thankfully, Lux snapped him out and Lucian let Hercules go. Nero sheath his sword as he walked passed him, but he smiled and gave Lucian a pat on his shoulder, he would noticed metallic feeling or sees his Devil Breaker, "I haven't seen you since Sanctus' Reign, though I have a single score to settle with that b*stard torn my arm off."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
TakeshiNeroAqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

As all the chaos was happening down below, the daemonic king stood in his throne made of veins and blood as he just sat there, patiently as he knew that what he had planted was almost ready. The fruits of his labor with the help of Daichi's help made it grow faster with the blood given to him by many people of Thebes. Resting his fist against his head in a relaxed position on his throne, Urizen watched what everything was happening beyond his Qliphoth Tree.
Terra only chuckled at the remark from Ventus involing how to cut down this tree. It was true that this tree was going to take a lot to take down but he knew that the three couldn't standby and watch any longer. All of a sudden, Terra also heard the screeching in the distance as he summoned his Ends of the Earth keyblade in his left hand as he began to run up the dead stream. Hopping off of the rocks, he jumped above the small cliff as he stood where a destroyed statue of Athena was wrapped around in the roots of the tree. Groaning softly, he began to hear the sound of what sounded like a chicken above him as he looked up the cliff to see where it came from. Strangely enough though, all he could see was something quite odd. It was too far to see but seemed to be something flying around the tree. The thing was too far away to know what it was but he knew that he didn't have time to worry about it as all of a sudden, the ground shook and red portals appeared in front of their way.
Five knight-like demons jumped out of the portals, four of them had swords and shields but the fifth one looked to be their captain as the soldiers created a shield wall in front of them. Terra got into his fighting stance as the four Scudo Angelos were ready to strike as the four rushed straight toward him to shield bash him, only to be pushed aside by Terra's keyblade, smacking the shields hard enough to push them back a few feet,"He knows we are here...once we take care of these guys, we should use our gliders to get closer to it..Time for the Warm up round. You all ready?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Upon feeling a metal palm firmly pat his shoulder, Lucian became frustrated. All these faces that claim know him and he can not remember either of them. Lucian didn't smile as he looked up to see his former colleague, Nero. Lux noticed and whines with worry. "I can't remember... Anyone. If Lux says I know you, I trust him..." When Herc informed them that another war was going on, Lux spoke with concern. "Another War?" Tenei continued to keep some demons at bay but was listening to everyone through Lux. "Oh, for f***s sake! We died in a war with the Old Greek Pantheon just to get raised in another? I am going to have some words and fangs with whatever raised us when I find em'!" Everyone could hear Tenei yelling out loud as she went to wolf growls and snarls at the end. Lucian groans as he suddenly remembers how he died when Tenei mentioned the Old Pantheon.

Upon defeating Zeus of the time, Lucian and Arigane were met with a surprise attack from the dying Zeus. Originally, Zeus targeted Arigane with a spear of Lightning. Lux and Tenei alerted him and Lucian immediately shoved Arigane to the side. Saving his best friends life but costing himself his own. The spear impaled him through the chest and pinned him to a stone pillar. Both Lucian and Zeus died on the peak of Olympus. Lux and Tenei went with him, as per their bond. Lucian couldn't remember the last thing he said to Arigane before it all went to black...

Lux reappears in his wolf form. He climbed under Lucian's arm and tries to get him to stand. "On your feet, let's get moving." That's when they heard a loud screech echo over the dead trees. Tenei ran back to the group once she felt the area was safe enough. "Whatever that was, it's really close. Lux, there's a van close by that's the new DMC." Lux nodded as Lucian stumbles to his feet while leaning on him. "Right. We'll head there. If you all plan to investigate, Tenei and I will join you once Lucian is safe." Tenei agreed. Lucian's safety was their priority but will not leave old friends to fight alone. Tenei goes to her Alphas side as he limped off in the direction of the van.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

as Herc frowned at Lucian about the war issue, he only nodded before helping him get to the van "well good news is my family isn't the enemy anymore at least" he said before helping him inside "possibly might even be helping us with this ... Lucian, listen: your sister was here, after everything is done i suggest you reach out to her ... trust me when i say if a chance a family broken apart can be whole then it should be ... i'll talk with my uncle about making sure you stay alive too" he said almost sternly

Ven couldn't help but smirk when Terra asked if they were ready and summoned his keyblade at the ready before lifting up in the air slightly, using the winds and soared upwards and brought his keyblade down on the top of the shields to break them apart. with a smirk, Ven charged at one of the knights, not knowing one had doubled behind him and was about to bash him with a shield but was bounced backwards with a 'thunk'. the sound was enough to make the young keyblade wielder spin around to see the foe back away and a sort of mist between himself and the demon. he wasn't sure if he was seeing things but he was sure he saw a glimmer of gold that twirled around in a circle before vanishing 'was that ... a golden question mark?' he thought before the battle cries of the demons brought him back to the battle.

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

"There is a bedding for him, Nico and Lady will help him out! Lucian, it's a long story, but I have a single d*****bag to pick with!" Nero yelled out to Herc, Lux, and Tenei, then Lucian before he proceed forward through Qliphoth Tree. He ran through, while attack the demons, he recognized the familiar path until he reached to throne room. He smirked as he slows down the pace, "Hey d*****bag, miss me?" he tauntly greeted Urizen before he stopped and then he looked around for Dante's body. It confused him, but was told by Trish and V that Dante was alive and they don't know where he was since V alerted him and tried to find him, "Where's Dante? No body? No dried up Dante jerky? Nothin'?" he said to himself, decide to make Urizen think Dante wasn't there or alive, that there was no signs of Dante.
At the DMC van, Nico was smoking her cigarette with her window open, while Lady getting ready to load up her guns and resume her devil hunting. Nico glanced around to see Herc, Tenei, Lux, and Lucian, so she widen her eyes, "Hey Lady, Herc and Tenei are back," she called her out. Lady lifted her head, before she opened the van door, she looked at the direction, recognized a familiar face as she jumped off the van, "Lucian!" Lady called out his name, Nico exits her driver seat's door before she shuts it's door, observing Lucian's condition then she looked at Lady, "Don't just standin' there, set the bed up," she said to her, without hesitation Lady hopped right in DMC vanand set up the bed for Lucian. Nico looked at both Herc and two wolves, then stared at Lucian, "Holy sh*t! What the h*ll happen to Lucy?"
Aqua ran towards the demon and struck down the Scudo Angelos, and cast blizzaga to freeze them then she cast firaza to set them the blaze. The mysterious guest arrive, leaving her puzzled, suddenly the loud panther roared and slashed the angelos. She looked to her right to see Shadow,"Just... in time," said V weakly, while he leaned forward against his cane. Shadow walked towards it's master to support him, Trish just arrived holding both Luce & Ombra. Aqua noticed V's condition as his skin looks like it will be crumbing apart, "V? You don't look so good?" she asked him in concern. V slowly stand himself straight as Shadow stepped away to let out a soft roar, "Don't worry about me. At least you all won't be facing Malphas, but base on the screech we heard, she might be distracted by someone," he rest assured, and assumed someone was battled demon sorceress. Aqua looked confused, Trish stepped in and crossed her arms, "A demon sorceress, she is... tricky and really arrogant. You three wouldn't face her, but whoever decide to distract her, it's good," she said as a good thing. V looked at top of Qliphoth Tree, then Wayfinder Trios as he glanced at Shadow, "Nero might already reach to Urizen, but you three might need his assistance. Problem is Devil King has a red crystal acting like a barrier, I'm afraid he won't able to face him, after the possible to destroys the crystal," he said softly and sounded concern about quarter demon devil hunter safety. Aqua looked at Qliphoth Tree, "Then... what about Dante?" "We don't know where he is unfortunately. He is maybe looking for way to defeat Urizen."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
TakeshiNeroAqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

As he sat there in his throne of veins and blood, Urizen patiently waited as he heard something...no someone approaching. As soon as Nero walked out of the shadows, the demon king just sat there with his fist resting against his head, his eyes staring down the white haired child of a man walking up as he asked all those questions. He let out a soft sigh through his nose as the demon hunter asked about what happened to Dante. This didn't interest the demon king but instead, Urizen asked a very simple question,"You've come here to die?"
Meanwhile, outside of the Qliphoth Tree, Terra was running past the two keyblade wielders who were facing the Scudo Angelos, heading straight toward the captain which was called a Proto Angelo. He quickly spun, using the momentum to swing his large keyblade around his body to smack his blade against the Proto's shield. The shield flew away from the Proto's grip and just before it could try to recover, Terra used his free hand to open up his palm, creating three large earth pillars to smack the proto against the tree, pinning the demon against it just as V arrived. Groaning softly, Terra quickly turned his keyblade around, relaxing the blade against his shoulder before turning around to see V's sickly state. Letting out a soft sigh, Terra made his keyblade disappear, running over to the the rest of the group, not noticing the fog or the question mark that Ventus had saw as he speaking up with a soft tone in his voice,"Don't worry, we'll go help him out. I promise."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Tenei called to Nero as he took off to the action. "Thank you, sweetie! We'll see you soon!" As they headed for the van, Lucian looked at Lux when Herc mentioned 'reaching out to his sister.' Lux was surprised but Tenei spoke to them telepathically for assurance. "It's true. You have a younger sister named 'Valencia.' Who looked up to you more than anybody else..." Lucian understood but didn't have a lot of emotion towards the thought. He was more concerned now that he couldn't even recall a memory with her. Lux nodded slowly. Depressed that Lucian had to have amnesia. "If I know Valencia, this is going to be a shock for her... We should wait and see if your Amnesia lifts with some rest at least... This is all so heartbreaking..." Tenei agreed with a sigh.

Upon approaching the Van, Lucian looked up to hear the voice of a woman calling his name, then looking on to see the flickering 'Devil May Cry' neons. Lucian winced as a sharp pain shot through his head. Making like light seem too bright and all sound loud and ringing.
A memory passed before his eyes of a younger Dante propping his boots on top of his desk. Ordering his usual from the local pizza joint. Lucian barged through the front doors sulking and pissed off. He threw a couple demon heads on the desk and was dissatisfied with the work Dante was giving him. It seemed belittling. The Devil Slayer hung up the phone and laughed at Lucian's complaint. Telling him "If Lucy doesnt like the job, he can kiss my a** and go work a 9 to 5 bagging groceries for all I care..." A nerve was struck. Lucian immediately grabbed Dante by his crimson jacket and gives him a strong headbutt. "Okay, Boss! Time for a TIME MEETING!" Lucian threw Dante out of the front doors and the two began to fight. Tenei was laughing as Lux was rather annoyed. "Oh, here we go..." You could hear the roll of his eyes.
Dante and Lucian brawled and sparred all up until the Pizza Delivery guy arrived. Who witnessed their epic disagreement as it looked as if a war had just happened to the street. Dante approaches and pays the stunned driver like nothing happened. After all that, Dante considers a higher value target for Lucian and their friendship just gets better.

Lucian stumbles over and Lux quickly moved to catch him. "C'mon, we're right there." When Nico approached, asking about Lucian's bizarre wounds, Tenei gave a brief explanation. "Necromancy, maybe... His wounds don't bleed but we can only hope they will close. Nero went ahead. Perhaps, towards the Demon King that did this to him." Lux, along with Nico, helped Lucian onto the van. Once he got to the bed, Lucian pulled off his old-tattered shirt the show the fresh-looking wounds but like Tenei said, no blood. Maybe stitches will help them close faster? Lucian wondered but he couldn't keep focus enough to do it himself. He laid down and closed his eyes.

Lux met with Tenei and Herc outside the van. Relieved that Lucian was now in a safe place. "Alright. Shall we catch up with Nero?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"glad to see people have come to help out" Herc said with a slight smirk before stopping. he had a slight chill as the sky above seemed to darken through a thundercloud forming "hear my words, my son ..." said a deep voice only he could hear, but one he knew well "father?" he asked softly as Zeus explained his mother's scepter was under the blood tree blocking the way to Olympus. he wasn't sure what was so special about it, but if a godly symbol of power was anywhere close to the enemy and not in reliable hands, it was a cause for urgency, even he knew that "i'll get it back for her ... tell mother ..." he said but hesitated. this battle and all the chaos, pleasantries wasn't exactly something anyone had time for, at least family ones. instead, Herc just smiled "well ... she knows" he said before running towards the tree and joining the Wayfair trio

"well you took your time" Ven said when he saw the demigod approaching, though he was still trying to wrap his head arround what he saw; first a flying egg and now a spinning question mark. shaking his head, Ven looked at Herc "don't suppose you could just rip that thing out by the roots?" he asked as Herc looked up at the giant ugly tree with a frown "if the roots weren't in so deep ... maybe ... either way it needs to be destroyed, something of my mom's is planted under it, might be giving it power" he said before Ven just shook his head "so we're going with the standard 'hit it till it breaks' plan?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers