Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1202: Emi Ishii and Isa Schreck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:59 pm
User Image
User Image

The day started pretty early for little Emi. Today was when she was finally going to have someone over! She was actually pretty excited about it. She had never made friends with someone enough to invite them over, but there was always a first for everything, right? Majority of the morning was spent cleaning up while the other half was just prepping snacks. She figured that if they got hungry later on she could either make a quick dinner or just be lazy and order pizza. Since Isa wasn't home, Emi didn't have to worry about her secret collection of NSFW mangas being discovered. Yeah, she was an adult now, but she just felt a bit weird about showing that side of her to Mama, anyways. Man, she could almost picture the look on his face if he were to find out. Maybe he'd actually have a reverse heart-attack and like... start living like a normal person again. That thought sorta haunts her sometimes. For now, it was best to keep her little collection a secret from him.

However! She was going to show it to Riley. Since their first meeting, she did promise them to borrow some books since they were pretty interested in it. Riley came to the right person for this! Speaking of which, she should probably text them now. Pulling out her phone, Emi started typing up a message to send. [ Hey! You can come over whenever! emotion_yatta I also got some snacks in case you got hungry.] Tapping the send button, Emi slipped her cellphone back into her pocket and flopped onto the couch. Man! Cleaning a bunch had her tired out. She guessed until Riley showed up, she was free to watch some TV to waste time. Grabbing the remote and flipping through some channels, Emi stopped on an anime station while Bunta, her cat, hopped up onto the couch as well to lap on her lap.

Mood: Excited
                                Who?: Her cat Bunta
                                Outfit: Comfy at Home!
                                OOC:

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:48 am
User Image

User Image

Riley Sawyer

Oooo Riley couldn't wait! They were actually visiting their friends house for the first time! This would be so exciting! There was so much that the two of them could do! As of right now Riley was just coming out of a store with a bunch of different treats ranging from sweets to soda and other not so healthy food items. But hey! It was meant to be a good time and people didn't have fun with healthy foods! Riley would receive the text from Emi and the now blonde gave a wide smile and quickly typed out the message "Awesome! I just bought some snacks myself, we're going to have such a great time!" Riley would then proceed to the address that they were given and the blonde would be humming a happy little tune, so excited for the day of fun that the two would have! Finally they'd reach the door and Riley would reach up and ring the doorbell as the excitement bubbled up in the best way possible! As soon as the door would open Riley would give a bright smile that shone with great excitement "Hi Emi!!!! Are you ready for a great day!" she asked, practically bouncing on her heels.

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:18 am
User Image
User Image

For a moment, Emi nearly fell asleep on the couch. After cleaning so much, plus with her warm fuzzy companion on her lap, she found her eyes growing heavy. She was almost deep asleep until the sound of the ringing doorbell sprung her away. It's Riley! Picking Bunta up, the mute girl shuffled over to the front door and swung in open. However, the person before her wasn't Riley... or at least not the one that she met at the bookstore. Instead of the tall, blue haired boy, Emi was met with a really cute, blonde-haired girl. The stranger knew her by name and spoke to her with familiarity, but something in Emi's tiny little pink brain wasn't clicking. For a moment, she stared at the girl with a confused yet blank stare, cocking her head to the side like a dog would. After a few more moments, a little light bulb lit up in head head as she pulled out her phone to type of message. [ Are you Riley's sister? emotion_kirakira ] That was the only explanation - to her - that made this situation more clear. Either way, Emi still ushered them inside. Whether it was his sister or not, the day was still going to be fun! After closing the door behind them, Emi let Bunta down as the fat cat waddled over to rub itself against the blonde girl's legs as a welcome.

Mood: Excited || Confused
                                Who?: Her cat & Riley's sister...?Bunta
                                OOC: I don't think Emi knew they were a shapeshifter lol so imma play it like this xD

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:18 am
User Image

User Image

Riley Sawyer

Riley had a big sunshine bright smile when Emi opened the door. At first Riley stood there for a moment happy to see her before the confused expression caused the current blonde to tilt her head a bit, showing her own confusion "Something the matter Emi?" she asked in a curious tone before seeing the other type out a message on her phone as she ushered them into the house. Once Riley saw the message that caused them to tilt their head in confusion for a moment before suddenly it dawned on her why she would ask that and just as Riley set the bag they had brought they erupted into a fit of giggles before shaking her head and smiling at Emi "Oh no! I'm sorry Emi! I forget sometimes which form I'm in, I am Riley!" she started "I'm a shape shifter you see! This is just my female form, sorry about that. I forgot that we met while I was in my male form. I tend to just shift when I'm asleep and go with whatever form I get that day!" they explained why they were in their female form and smiled brightly at the other girl "If this is too strange for you I can change over to my male form, it's no problem at all!" thankfully Riley was fully attuned to these two forms in particular so shifting between them was no issue at all for them unlike if they wanted to try an all new form. Then that would be taxing.

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

The sudden giggle fit brought by the blonde girl startled Emi a bit. What was so funny? With a raised brow, she looked at the girl for a moment until she had explained the whole situation. Instantly, the dots in her brain started to connect and the gears in there were finally turning properly. If that fact that she was a complete airhead wasn't known, it definitely was out of the bag now! Her crimson eyes widened in amazement as she started typing away on her little phone. [ That's so cool! emotion_jawdrop Stay in whatever form you want. I was just surprised to see you all cute and small like a little doll~ ] Speaking of which, an idea popped into her head. Grabbing Riley's hand, and ushered her to follow along. Going up the stairs, Emi lead her to her big bedroom. Immediately in, Emi scurried over to her closet and started rummaging through all of her things. It wasn't much, but the pink girl pulled out a few flowy dresses and a couple of shirts. [ I know you're here for books, but I figured you could take these, too! I got them online but I can't fit them at all sweatdrop You can have them if you want. ] Emi always told herself in her head that she'd lose the weight to fit those clothes, but her love of food and sweets was too strong. At least now there was someone she could give them to, though!

While waiting on Riley's answer, Emi also went back into her closet for NSFW manga collection. She was pretty sneaky in terms of hiding them. Not only were they in the closet, but she had purposely loosened a floor board in there to stash them just in case Isa had to go into her closet for whatever reason. Call her paranoid, but the girl was prepared! Pulling up the loose floor board, Emi reached in the hole in the ground and grabbed 1 of many shoe boxes that had the books neatly piled in there. That box was also slid over to the blonde as Emi reached in for another box. She could browse through which ones she wanted to borrow in the meantime.

Mood: Excited
                                Who?: Her cat & Riley!!Bunta
                                OOC:

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:37 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

It took her a little while to get home on foot, but when she walked into the front door, Bunta climbed down from his fuzzy cat tree and ran over to greet his owner. A loud meow bellowed out from him as he rubbed his head against her shins. Emi just had to give him his gifts now! Placing the bags on the kitchen counter, she pulled out a few of his new toys, some of them being cat n** filled which he immediately took to his cat tree. Alright, now to clean! The house wasn't overly messy, but a few things did need to be tidied up here and there. Hopefully it looked presentable for her friend coming over. Oh! She couldn't forget to text him, too. How else was he supposed to know where to go? Grabbing her phone out of her purse again, Emi added the phone number written on her hand in her contacts and then sent him the address. She couldn't wait!

Mood: Mellow
                                Who?: Bunta & Noe Seon!
                                Outfit: Strawberry Dress
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:48 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

[Previously] Noe had to call Emi to give her the bad news, and call off their plans. Work had him stay for closing since one of the workers never showed. He felt awful having to do that to such a kind person as her...and that dress!!! His mind was filled with her....that dress....It drove him crazy all evening! By the time he got out, he was sure that she was upset with him, or asleep, so it was for the best that he got home. Luckily, she had texted him the address prior to, which gave him an idea-

[Present Day] Noe, decided to pay her a visit today, and dressed for the occasion. He thought, why not do a surprise visit, and properly apologize to her, by treating her out. He had time before he had to clock in, so why not start off with something nice? By the gods, I hope she's home! He thought to himself. Looking down at his cellphone, and then back up to where the correct address had lead him, he swallowed hard, he was beyond nervous. How mad would she be with him just out of the blue, no warning, showed up like this? Probably she would think of him as a creep? Maybe? "Gah!" Noe grumbled under his breath. Taking a deep breath to try and calm himself down, he fixed his hair and posture and tried to play it cool. Walking up to Emi's front door, he rang the door bell, and now he waits.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

After Noe had to cancel their plans due to work, Emi wouldn't lie to herself. She was a bit disappointed, but it wasn't his fault. Work came first, right? Besides, since they had each other's numbers, they could always plan something else later on... or so she thought. A whole 2 weeks had went by and she hadn't even texted him. It wasn't because she was mad at him or anything. She was just nervous for some reason. Nothin' like good ol' anxiety keeping her from actually maintaining friendships. She actually felt bad because what if he was disappointed that she hadn't reached out?! Did he hate her now? Ugh! Get a grip! He doesn't hate you for not texting... at least I hope not." Emi thought to herself as she sat up in her bed. She had to do something to get her anxiety in check. Maybe cleaning something would help.

Leaving her bedroom, Bunta greeted her as she came downstairs, meowing and running his body along her legs. It wasn't until then that he sauntered over to his empty food bowl, giving it two taps with one of his paws. "Alright, feed the piggy first, then clean." Filling the fuzzy glutton's bowl up with his kibble, Emi started tidying up the kitchen some before moving onwards to the living room. It was all in good timing, too! Hearing the door bell go off, Emi shuffled over to peep through the peeking glass when she saw Noe standing there. What was he doing here? Without any hesitation, the pink mute opened up the door with bright surprised yet happy eyes. [ Morning! I wasn't expecting you here. Come in, come in! ] Emi typed as she stood to the side to invite him in.

Once he did, she closed the door behind them afterwards. Bunta waltzed in after his meal, however, on smell and look at Noe made his whole body fluff up. Animals were really good at sensing supernatural/paranormal stuff. The sassy calico hissed loudly and ran over to his cat tree in the farthest corner of the living room. That was strange for him... unless it was Isa. But, Noe couldn't be a Lich, though. The singer seemed very much alive compared to her undead roommate. Oh well. Maybe Bunta was just being over-dramatic? [ Don't mind him. He can be a bit... sassy sometimes to other people. ]

Mood: Anxious || Surprised
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:31 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Noe, slightly jumped to the door swinging open to see Emi just as surprised. But to see how elated she was to see him, made him smile all the more. Be welcomed inside, Noe had to duck slightly under the door frame, and walked in. As customer to where he's from, her took off his shoes, and left them by the door, but out of the way, as to be polite. "Sorry to just drop in on you like this...." Noe shyly started. He straightened his posture again when he heard the cat hissing at the moment him. When Emi wasn't first paying attention, He flashed his real eyes at the cat, as a taunting gesture before letting them go back to their "human" heterochromia style. When Emi tuned her attention back to him, and made that last comment, Noe smiled softly, and lightly scratched the back of his head. "I wonder if he's just smelling the other animals off of me, since I work with them all day long?" He figured it's best to play it safe, and not reveal himself just yet. He returned to Emi's side before continuing. "Anyway....As to why I'm here-" He peered down to her with a slight blush before averting his gaze. Why is he so nervous all of a sudden?! Is it the realization that he's IN HER HOUSE!? ALONE!? As far as he knows anyway.....He's doing everything he can to withhold any improper or dark thoughts right now! "Uh...Um...Would you like to um.... go.." He pulled the collar of his jean jacket to his lips before looking back to Emi. "On a date?" He felt so helpless and shy. But quickly tried to recover. "Or just ya know hang out or something? Hahaaa....." He averted his gaze again. WHY IS THIS SO HARD!? He screamed in his head.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Ah! The animal smell probably was the reason! It seemed logical anyways, since there have been a couple times where she's caught Bunta trying to fight any street cats that he saw outside. Eh, she wasn't going to put much thought into it anyways. A cat was a cat. However, Noe's next choice of words really became something unexpected. "A... A DATE?! LIKE A REAL ONE?!" If she physically could, there'd probably be steam spewing out of her ears and top of her head right about now. No one had ever asked her to go on a date with them before! The only "dates" she had ever really been on were the ones from those silly dating simulator games she dabbled in whenever she got bored. For a while she stood there staring at him with a bright pink face until she finally snapped out of it and started typing frantically. [ Okay! Just let me find different clothes! ] She couldn't possibly go out in her PJs!

After he read the message, the little mute scrambled upstairs towards her room to find something decent to wear. Of course she had to look nice for her first date, right? Rummaging through her wardrobe, Emi pulled out a quick outfit, fixed her hair and then came back practically scrambling. Right as she came down, though, Bunta came out yowling as if disapproving of her choice to go out. However, with her excited little one track mind, she just gave him a little pat on the head and continued on!

Mood: SUPER SURPRISED
                                Outfit: Comfy at Home! ---> Date Night
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:57 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

It didn't help that she was still in her Pj's, his thought kept wandering like, what's underneath? or the fact that she is so freaking adorable right now! When she just zoomed up to her room, Noe's eyes flashed real quick, his inner dark side was starting to come back. He smirked, and bit his bottom lip, thinking at how this just might end up working out for him after all. This idea of being able to continue his job....and go home? Gave him goosebumps. Noe rolled his shoulders, and cracked his neck, bringing himself down on such a high, and just in time too. Noe, placed his hands in his jean coats pocket, as he looked Emi, up and down. She was, very attractive, and her outfit kind of complimented his. Usually when people have matching outfits or clothing that go well together, are often times considered as couples. The idea of this notion made him raise his right brow. Could that be a thing for him? Is he even allowed to? Or is that wrong? He's literally a hell hound. a dog! Well, demon, but still! "Wow, no matter the occasion, you always look stunning." He casually spoke out, but then quickly looked away and scratched the back of his head. The ******** are you thinking man! Idiot! "Ah!....I mean....Um.....Where would you like to go? Today, I get to spoil you....Since I had to cancel our plans last time....." He tried to make a recovery. "E-Even if it's just a stroll through the park.....Any minute I can get with you is worth it." He shyly looked back to Emi. God you're so lame dude! He thought to himself.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh, man. She was really excited for today now! She thought today was just gonna be another normal chill day, but the idea of a spontaneous date wasn't so bad either! As Noe complimented her outfit, Emi could only smile bashfully and give the simple ASL sign for 'thank you' out of habit. She really did try to dress her best, even if it was just another stay at home day. She figured that dressing cute made her feel better most of the time, so it always helped combat her depression sometimes. Anyways, going back to the date idea, the mute girl stood there tapping on her chin in thought until it finally hit her! [ Wanna go the the Aquarium? It's probably a little too chilly to just walk around the park. I'd feel bad if you caught a cold or something - so let's do something indoors. emotion_yatta emotion_kirakira ] That seemed like a logical idea, right? Before they headed out, though, Emi wanted to leave a little note for Isa on the fridge. It was a normal thing she typically did so that he always knew where she would be just in case. Besides, she knew he kept his mind at ease if she gave him a heads up! She scribbled a little note on the note pad that was magneted to the fridge saying "Going to the Aquarium! Will be home later if you get back before me! " with a little heart on the end. Once that was done, she plucked a coat out of the coat closet and started sliding that on herself. [ Ready? c: ]

Mood: Happy
                                Outfit: Date Night
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:54 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

"The aquarium? I can't say I've ever been to one." He looked a bit confused before smiling happily to Emi. "But I'd be happy to go with you." He watched as Emi left a note on the fridge, it was probably for a housemate of her's, whoever that may be, and then extended his right forearm for her to take. "Shall we then?" He teased, and headed out the door. [Exit}

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out