Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Transfer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GUENIVERE ORION

Guen thought about the stuff she personally loved,"Warm kitties... and soft rugs...", she smiled remembering her parents still had a fireplace back at home,"I.. downt... know....", she confessed to koga,"I like seein.. new things..", she said,"I enjoy... several things honestly..", she thought about her interest,"Video games... books... swimmang...hikang", she slowed down slight as she was starting to feel abit tired,"I laike to climb..", she said thoughtfully,"Perhaps...they have clubs for that?", she said turning to him smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga listned as they went around the track and thought for a moment."I know we have a swim club and a book club."He says as he smiles."I woudn't rush it though you have plenty of time to choose,I for one love to swim but I also like computers and playing sports mostly basketball."He says with a grin."Oh how much have you seen of the city?"He asks  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen replied to his question,"Naught very much at all", she confessed,"I would luve to see more but... I dont have a guide", she told him,"If.. you wouldn't mind...", she said giving him a side ways glance as they jogged along,"I.. would appreciate it", she turned to stare forward it was odd asking an american so much on her first day here.. but she was trying to see if she was pushing it or not.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga nods."I thought so I can show you around after school it should do me some good to get out once and a while."He says laughing with a smile."It shouldn't be to hard as our last class is together."He says as he lifts his hand and a basketball bounces and he catches it and dribbles it along with him before he stops aims and shoots and the ball rims the basket before going in.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen nodded as they finished up her laps on the track alone by the time that period ended they were both heading to there last class which was math and Guen was about ready for school to be over.. She was staying with a family who didnt have children but welcomed transfers they were an elderly couple that were retired military and she would have to contact the mother and let her know where she would be... She turned to Koga as they went to there last class,"Ill haft to make a phone cull after this", she told him,"The couple I am staying with... need to know my were abouts"..  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:54 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga walks into the class with Guen and smiles."Will we wouldn't want them to worry about you so why don't we go there first,besides it would be easier that way you don't have to carry all your school stuff."He says before heading to his seat that was next to the windows and you could see the beach form and snese the windows where open you can smell the water.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 12:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen nodded finding herself walking in with him,"that would probably be the best...", she said they went into there last class together sitting behind him she tried to listen diligently to the teacher as they began there class she wanted to make good grades or her parents might not think it was a good investment to send her to america for schooling; She sighed as the bell finally rang at the end of the day and she was gathering up her books;  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 2:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga sat through class and once the last bell rang he let out a sigh and stands up after getting his books together and turns to Guen."I never asked but what is your favorite subject mine would have to be sinice and maybe art."He says with a laugh as they start to head out of the class room his phone goes off and he picks up."Hello,oh hey mom ya will i am going to be a little late tonight i am showing a new friend around town shes new."He says and waits for a moment and laughs."Don't worry we will be fine oh and dinners on me tonight ok."He adds and then hangs up and looks at Guen.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen managed to finish up everything no homework was assigned on the first day of school so she would be okay for doing things about the town with what she had,"Alright... do you wanna go home furst?", she asked him,"Then you can drop off your book bag too", she smiled,"I could meet you somewhere around town...", she thought of somewhere close by and well familiar to the area,"There is a small diner near where I live called the clamshell", she said,"You can meet me there", she told him..  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga turned and thought for a moment and nods."Sure that sounds like a plan I can be there shortly I don't live to far away."He says as they walk out of the school."I can be back over there by a half an hour or so."He then pulls out a peace of paper and puts down his number and hands it to her."Here just incase."He says with a smile."See you in a little."He says before he starts heading home.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

She took up the piece of paper he gave her and smiled,"Bye koga and thank you!!", she said turning as she headed down the lane toward her home... When she arrived she informed the couple she would be out for a little while,"Don't stay out to late sweetheart your parents told us to keep a good eye on you and I'm not sure who this boy is but stay in a public setting dont go wondering off until we have met him first", Guen nodded slowly she didn't want to upset them and told them both she be careful as she headed down the walkway; She turned her school uniform into a black fitted t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans she looked like a normal high schooler now minus the braids and knots that hung around her head and her thick curly blonde hair that hung down her back.... She wiped her brow it was a lot hotter in Florida she may have to start wearing everything off her neck! She made it to the diner on time and sat down on the bench outside looking at the number in her hand as she began to put it into her phone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

When Koga got home and as he was changing his mom was bugging him about who he was helping around and when she could meet her and so on and Koga sighs."Come on mom I just met her today I am just going to help her out shes new and I would hate for her to run into the wrong group."He says finding a tank top and some shorts to wear."Ok mom i will be back later and text me when you figure out what you want for food."He says before running out the door and it only took about five minutes to get to the dinner and he sees Guen on a bench and walks up to her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 6:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen glanced up as koga came into view and she smiled and hit the send on her phone,"There..", she said standing up,"I got your number saved in here", she said holing up her cellphone,"Ah... where are we going furst?", she asked glancing about the square rather excited her first time to america and a cute boy to I bet her friends back home wouldn't believe her now! She glanced over at koga as she said,"I'm kinda... wanting to souvenir shop as well", she told him,"Know of any places?". .  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and nods."Cool give me a call or text any time you want."He says before thinking for a moment."Will we arn't to far from the shopping mall why don't we head there then maybe we can hit the boardwalk maybe pick up a snack or something before heading back home."He says before pulling out his phone and looking up the shops near by for souvenirs."I am guessing you are looking for stuff to send back home."He asks as he starts walking with her towards the shopping mall.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

"Yes Muther would love to have some american souvenirs", she told him,"I haven't been to a boardwalk in awhile", she confessed,"We live abit on the country side and soo we own a vehicle but dont drive often unless we haft to", she confessed,"Does it have a food court as well?", she said licking her lips,"I also want to try places that arent in my country it will be nice", she told him. Trying to think of a few of the fast food and actual restaurants they didnt have in Scotland.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff