Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1402: Damen Daniels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:55 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark found that the two of them working together made all the dishes relatively easy to do do. The two of them worked in a nice rhythm of him handing him the dishes that were cleaned and Mark would take an extra moment to make sure each one was completely dried, he knew that leftover water marks could be so unpleasant to see. So he would quietly dry each item as thoroughly as he possibly could and he certainly did a good job at his task. Mark would simply dry off the platters, the pan and everything else that was taken out of the sudsy water. Either way once Damen finished the last of the dishes Mark would make sure to finish drying what was left and he would turn his head and returned the others smile a little bit and nodded his head in agreement. It really did fly by not having to do both by oneself. Once he heard Damen's proposal he thought for a moment before shaking his head a little bit at the offer "I'm fine personally...why don't we head to the museum...and then we can get some drinks and snacks at the movie theater?" he made his own suggestion as Mark himself was actually fine at the moment "But I mean...if you wanna relax...a little bit and..ya know...watch TV or something...I'm good with either..." he didn't want to get in the way of whatever Damen might want to do, Mark figured he'd see what the other man wanted to do just in case.

(OOC: Short post is short)

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:42 pm
-
OOC: It's okay, not every reply needs to be an essay wink Also don't mind my differences in font size lol. Just trying to find the best one for me xD

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: At Home
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy||Single
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wallet: $1,803

Damen listened as he got the answer from Mark. At first he started strong but then he started to slink off again. The demon didn't bring it up but he did make note of what his friend was doing. Determined not to ever rush or scare the young man. Once he had his answer he nodded and put the glasses away as well for now. "To the museum it is." he said with his usual voice yet a hint of joy also shone through it. Damen looked forward to these outings. And they were the first with a friend in a long time. He was determined to enjoy it thoroughly! Damen smiled and walked to back to the hallway to put on his shoes so they could start walking to the museum. The demon was curious what it would have to display. History was always so interesting.

"You have the right of it. You make a good point, my friend. We can get snacks and drinks at the Movie Theater when we get there. We did just drink indeed." he agreed with his companion. Once he had his shoes on, Damen stood ready to leave for the museum. He hadn't grabbed his coat this time. It was to warm anyway, imagine walking around a whole afternoon with it. "I am eager to find out what the museum has for us. And what it tells us about Soleil." Damen spoke and smiled as he opened his door once Mark would have put on his shoes. It was time for part two of the relaxing day and the demon was well enjoying himself with Mark.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would offer a small smile when the other man seemed more than happy to go to the museum rather then relax. The young man was honestly fine with either although now the more he thought about it the more he was curious of what the museum had to offer. He'd only been to one when his parents took him and and siblings when Mark was still a child and he was far too young to appreciate it. But now here he was going to a Museum after so long and with a friend no less, it was like something out of one of his short stories he wrote one time. He would wait while the other man put the glasses away before following after Damen to the front entrance where he would follow in his lead and put his shoes back on. Once they were comfortably back on his feet Mark would listen to his friend and nodded his head a little bit before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly "It's um..it's not that big a deal..." although he was somewhat pleased the other man agreed with him nonetheless. As they stepped out into the warmth of the outside Mark instinctively tugged his sleeves down just a little bit before looking over at the other man and nodded his head in agreement "I've heard it has...some really uh...really neat things for the public..." what those things were? Well he wasn't sure, something about a magic fruit? He wasn't too sure but it all sounded pretty neat either way.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:23 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:05 am
-
OOC: Just moved here lol. Easier.

User Image
User Image

Where: Living Room
                                                              With: Alone, texting with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.

Once Damen had left the library, he had followed the street he now knew to lead back to his house. Right as he exited the building, he made sure to turn his sound back on for his phone so he would hear it go off and with it back in his pocket he walked home. It didn't take long for it to ring out however and Damen quickly got it back out of his pocket and checked the reply. It sure was a lot better waiting for the message of a friend than when he knew his phone would ring out just for his work. It would seem Damen wasn't the only one that Mark was comfortable with meeting. That was a good thing as it meant Mark really hung out with him because they enjoyed it.. Perhaps Damen was a little to conscious about the fact that he wasn't the same age as Mark and worried they were just being respectful. But it looked like that wasn't completely the case. The demon smiled and replied to the text after he read it.

"That is good to know! You meant in a couple of minutes or a couple of hours? I just have to put a few books away but then I am set and ready."

Damen sent it and just as he put away the phone, he stepped inside of his house. Allowing the door to close behind him, he slipped off his shoes and walked inside and to the living room. Damen placed the library books next to his tv and sat down for a moment. He would wait for Mark's reply before he would decide what to do next. If they meant a couple of hours he could drink something first, but if a couple of minutes, then the demon would be ready to meet up at a moment's notice.

By Bi Blitz

-

Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:39 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Living Room
                                                              With: Alone, texting with Mark

Damen was just sitting back with his arms and head on the couch backrest as he waited for the reply of his friend. The library was a nice place to read at, but nothing beat a nice soft couch did it? That said he didn't need to wait for long. The demon was starting to wonder if Mark was sitting on top of his phone. A light chuckle escaped him when he heard the tone again so quickly and he picked up his phone to look at the message. Reading the message, the man thought to himself for a moment as he closed his eyes trying to guess about how long the museum was away from him. About 10 minutes he guessed and he started typing back.

"Yes, a couple of minutes will work. I will be there in 10 to 15 minutes. smile I'll see you there, looking forward to it!"

Damen pressed send and got up from the couch, walking right to his hallway to put on his shoes and not long after that he exited his house, locked it and started his walk to the museum. It had been a great day yesterday and he looked forward to another. After all these years, he had no idea it was so fun to have a friend you could go out and do stuff with. It did wonders for him as well. He was less stressed already with the days just filled with fun and exploring with his new friend.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:50 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ②⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑨③
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:42 pm
-
OOC: He is still here! Just 'grounded' in a sense.

User Image
User Image

Where: At home
                                                              With: No one
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

It hadn't taken Damen long that day to be behind his computer. The first he had done was take a shower, get dressed, eat some breakfast and have some coffee, but then he had to work on his e-mail and he knew it. The passed days he had neglected to even as much as pick up his ringing phone which he had put on silent the moment he met up with his new friend Mark. As a result he had to backtrack through emails sent in those days that needed his Intel, taking distance or not. As such he was now stuck at home and he would work on the emails this day instead of immediately messaging Mark. Not that he minded the company to much. After all this company was his life pretty much, he loved engineering, just not so the paperwork.

After answering about half of his e-mails that he had to backtrack, the demon sighed and leaned back against his chair, closing his eyes for a moment. This was absolutely his least favorite part of the company. But even though he was taking a small break, the least he could do was the paperwork. "If only this wasn't needed." he sighed as he got up and picked up his mug to poor himself another coffee. As the man waited on the machine to finish his coffee, he glanced outside through his window. It was a good day, all to bad that he couldn't spend it outside. Damen took his mobile from his pocket and checked it. No new messages yet. Not from Mark which was a first since they met, but also not from the company, which was a plus. Damen opened up Mark's contact details and opened up a message before he would start typing a message to his friend. That was something he could do, though at the moment he was to stay at home.

"Good afternoon my friend, I hope you find yourself well. I apologize for not sending a message sooner. There have been a couple of emails from my company that needed answering, so at the moment I am house bound. Taking a little break right now but soon going back to work. Shall we meet up tomorrow somewhere or do you have plans? smile Let me know when you can and enjoy your day Mark."

At that time the coffee was done too and Damen returned to his pc to continue the administration tasks that needed doing. For now he couldn't leave, but perhaps they had time to meet up the next day. Either way the demon hoped they were having a good day. Better than his at least. The man looked back at the screen of his pc and frowned. It would be a while still. Damen placed his phone next to him this time just in case and read the next email from the company.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:44 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑬тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③0⑨
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:21 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Home
                                                              With:

From his office room, Damen looked through the window as he sat behind his computer. His plans of being less involved with his company was getting less and less followed. In the passed two weeks he had ended up behind the pc about as often as he had at his work, health reasons be damned. To be fair the only times that the man had freed up his schedule with the company had been to meet up with Mark. The young man had quickly grown to be a very good friend, one the demon loved to hang out with. A sigh escaped from Damen's lips as he saw it was still raining outside and he stretched himself with a slight groan, his hair falling to the sides of his face as he turned his gaze to the ceiling.

Damen placed his arms behind his head and for a moment just leaned back as he stared at the ceiling. His neck and shoulders were starting to ache from his prolonged time behind the computer. Not to mention it was dreadfully monotone. Most were e-mails from several clients of their company. Some routine questions and request for more products of their line, while the odd one would be about shipments not arriving in time. Thinking of this all Damen sagged his shoulders and lowered his head in his hands as he rubbed his temples. The fatigue he had sought to escape by going to Soleil catching back up to him. There were just to many demands to keep track of. Perhaps it was time to acknowledge he just no longer could cope by himself and he might have to appoint a Co-CEO.

But with that also came the question about just who to pick. The demon rubbed his tired eyes, slightly red from exposure to the screen so much as he considered just what an extra work even just that would bring along with it. "I need a break..." he muttered to himself before turning off his pc and walking out of the room. Damen rolled his shoulders and rubbed his neck as he went to his bathroom, then stripped off his clothes and after some fine tuning allowed the warm water to ease the pain in his shoulders and neck some.

Once he was done he at least eyed better, not that it was the same for his mental tiredness but it would do while he would take a stroll and just see where his feet would take him. As he prepared with a jacket but forgo an umbrella, since weather had reported the rain would let up soon, he used one hand to type a message to Mark. Their talk still fresh on his mind and now knowing what plagued his friend, Damen had taken to checking up on him regularly, even on days that was all he could do.

"Good morning Mark, how are you doing today? Have anything for fun planned for the day? I hope you slept well.

~ Damen"

After that he sent it and put the mobile in his pocket before he left his house and locked it. Perhaps a stroll would do him good and it might help him focus better too. It didn't escape the demon he was going in against the advice of friends and his old doctor both to take it easy, but how could he in good conscious leave his messages unread and calls unanswered when it was his company that was involved. All in all Damen was of mind that it was his responsibility no matter what.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:55 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:14 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

With: Mark (soon)

Damen had just finished his cappuccino when his mobile went off. The man picked it up and checked and smiled seeing it was indeed Mark's reply. Tapping on it, the demon read the message and he felt glad they wanted to hang out. Before he could start typing a reply however, he got another message from Mark which caused him some wonder. Damen had never ever dyed anyone's hair, he wasn't sure how much help he would be. But he was willing to give it a try.

"That sounds good and sure I can try and help, but I have never dyed anyone's hair, are you sure I am the right person to ask? You are the one that has to walk around with it. If you do feel like it will work out I am willing to give it a go. I'm just not sure what to do or how, you'd have to let me know. ^^' "

After hitting send, Damen picked up his cup and placed it on the counter, checked if the order had been all paid for and walked to his home. Once he got there he got ready to help Mark with his hair. It was dying of the hair so it would drip right? Perhaps the bathroom would be the safest place to do it. With that Damen went there and made sure everything was tidy and ready to use. Not that it took long, as he always kept his home clean.

From there he placed a towel ready for use and that was about the extend he knew about what he needed to do the job. He had seen others do it at barbers before, but never attempted to himself, so this would be interesting and a little daunting. Still it brought a smile to the man's lips thinking about the amount of trust Mark needed to even ask his inexperienced person. One more look around the bathroom and he walked to the kitchen to make some tea while he waited for his friend to arrive.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: About to dye his hair l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

As Mark was preparing to leave his house he got Damen's text message and looked at it and a small smile grew on his face as he quickly began to send reply back

'Lol it's not that hard, the box has instructions and I can help you with anything you don't understand. Honestly it's actually pretty simple and is mostly just a lot of waiting so I'm not too worried. Thank's by the way! I'll be over in a few'

with that Mark would bag up his dark blue towel and the box of hair dye in the plastic bag before throwing on a long sleeved shirt despite the warmth and a rain coat over top along with an umbrella. With that he'd step out and lock his front door and opened his umbrella as the pouring rain dropped on top of him. Mark walked through it, not really phased by the rain itself but more so the wind that was whipping up, nearly turning his umbrella inside out. It was about a ten of fifteen minute walk before he was in Damen's neighborhood and another five when he approached the others front porch and knocked on the door just as the downpour got even worse and water was falling off his umbrella in fountains.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:18 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

With: Mark

The man chuckled when he read the reply of his friend. Now that was some trust he was showing in him. Damen hoped it wouldn't end up unduly placed. Still if the box had instructions he could just do it step by step. With that in mind it felt a little less daunting and the demon felt a lot better about the idea. He was sitting with a cup of tea when he heard the knock on his door and he quickly got up to open the door, he knew it wasn't the best weather after all. Yet the weather seemed had to turn for the worst since he came home.

"Oh wow, Mark. I had no idea the rain got this bad. Quick come inside." he said when he spotted his friend standing in the rain. Damen stepped aside and opened the door fully so his friend could walk in and get out of the rain. "You can take a shower first if you feel like it. This is well beyond the drizzle that I encountered while I was outside earlier." he offered the other. It wouldn't do if Mark got sick from the rain after all. It wasn't a problem if Mark wanted to take a shower first, Damen could make him a cup of tea if they would.

"Either way I have set up the bathroom for dying your hair, or what I seen of it while at the barbers. If I forgot anything let me know." he added and smiled a bit, closing the door the moment Mark was inside. Now he knew about it, Damen could indeed hear it outside as it went on. Had he known it would be this bad, he would have gone to Mark's instead, but he was already here now. "Let me know if you decide to take a shower or bath first. I can make us some tea if you are up for one." the man offered. After all it didn't look like they would be going outside for a while, not in this weather.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:40 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: About to dye his hair l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark was admittingly very thankful when the door opened and Damen rushed him inside the house. Mark would shake his umbrella off in the entryway before closing it and leaning it against the wall to dry off. Mark would pause in taking off his rain coat as the other man spoke about a shower which caused Mark to think for a moment on the offer. It would be nice but at the moment he needed his hair to be completely dry for the dye to actually stick. Mark would then proceed to shake his head a little bit and offered a small smile "Um..No it's good, I'll be fine for now" he quietly replied "Although I will um..I will need to use your shower...for afterwards" he explained to the other man as he opened the bag to pull out the box of hair dye "I'll need to..uh..to rinse the extra dye out once the waiting period is over" Mark didn't even notice that he hardly stuttered or paused during the whole exchange, a testament to how comfortable he was around Damen. He would then smile a little bit at the others offer of tea which did sound nice "Um...we can relax with some tea while I wait for the...uh...the dye to set in, it's usually like twenty minutes..or a half hour..." that was around the time it took for Mark's hair to get the shade of blue he loved so much. With that Mark glanced over at Damen and smiled a little bit "Let's just..ya know..get this part over with, waiting is honestly the hardest part..." Mark would then take out his own dark blue towel that he brought with him just so he didn't stain any of Damen's towels or items. This was one of those times where Mark was thankful to have shorter hair than some since the dripping wasn't nearly as bad. With that explanation done Mark would remove the rain coat this time to reveal his currently almost blindingly platinum blonde hair from the earlier bleaching session he had. Mark would then drape the towel over his shoulders and made his way to whichever bathroom Damen instructed him to go too. Once inside Mark would open the box up and began to point out what to mix together and how to spread it across his hair evenly "Also uh...Damen... remember to put the gloves on because this stuff can...you know...stain skin.." he was certain Damen didn't want steel blue hands to match Mark's hair. Once most of the explanation was done he'd leave the box with the instructions facing forward in case Damen needed to go back to them to read. Mark would then proceed to rest his elbows on the edge of the sink and bent over so his head was hovering over it as he waited for Damen to begin.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items