Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage One] The Spring Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:05 am
Tigeria

"Well the festival of course! I always look forwards to seeing my friends again." Razzle Dazzle smiled. He was a bit of a fruit mooch but he could still be a good guy and genuinely helpful.

"Whaaaat no when did I even mention fruit?" Razz smiled innocently. Razzle gave a flick of his tail and huffed a little he knew Cherry being grumpy like this was just their way. "I'll happily accept your unwanted dragon fruits, but I know you don't want me just running off." Razzle said with a confident nod. Honestly it was smart for Cherry to just give him the fruit though, then they could have cart nudging free help from Razzle.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:27 am
With his head held high, Starshine made his way along the streets. He may have faltered in his steps a moment upon a familiar shock of green and red accompanying a cart of assorted, brightly coloured produce. Fruits that were in terrible disarray and, if he knew the pony that owned that wagon, that just wouldn't do. It may also have provided him with an opening to sidle on up to them with a smile.

"Getting a late start, huh, Cherry? Your wagon isn't even organized by colour yet," he teased lightly, leaning into them to nudge their shoulder with his before turning his gaze toward the other pony accompanying them. "At least you have help."

He held out a hoof to the unicorn before him, offering up his best smile as he tossed his hair over his shoulder. "I don't believe we've met. My name's Starshine."

Tigeria

Valdmir Talamore

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:27 am
To say that Shadowed Flower groaned as somepony approached with interest in actually buying something would be a lie; she practically wilted under the sudden need to have to interact with a pony outside of her sister, Piper. A glance to the younger, more vibrant blue pony answered the mental question she'd almost wanted to ask (as in please save me Piper), but it wasn't much of a surprise. They may have been siblings but Piper seldom showed any interest in Shadowed outside of whenever it benefited her. That was okay though, the brown earth pony accepted it well enough as part of her day to day living.

"Unfortunately." The mare spoke and her voice sounded like cracked dust; disuse at home and her overall unwilling to speak nature robbed her of tone and strength. "I am not worthy enough to give recommendations to customers. If you wish for some assistance, please ask upon my sister or choose something for yourself." Oh she knew she could be considered rude by the way she was speaking, but really the mare didn't want to deal with anyone. She was only here because her hobbies had cost money to do and her parents had demanded she repay in kind. Perhaps this other mare would buy something and quickly leave; that was her strong hope.

As for the hair pins, there were many styles. All were delicate in design, with butterflies and flowers and patterns that seemed to reflect different hues of light when twisted or turned. All were bedecked with beads and gemstones of various sizes and colors, and there was nothing to complain about in the craftsmanship. Even the prices were reasonable.

Reoakee
Abeno Seimei
save ur sis piper u loser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knowing she had a lot to move and set up, Prism Dust left home around dawn to reach the market grounds early. It seems that she wasn't the only one who had the same idea, looking around at the few ponies that have their shops set up or are practicing... or even... performing already. This brings a smile to her face as she walks by with her cart, looking over wares on display as she passes; reminding herself that she wanted to check those glass figures whenever she gets the chance. She also couldn't help but wonder if Royal was already around or not, but figures that her friend will eventually find her if she was.

She makes her way a little further, a little closer to the edge of the market grounds. Not that she didn't want to be amidst all the other vendors and performers, but mostly for the fact that her stall was rather big. Reaching a good location, the pegasus did notice another stall a bit further out from her own seemingly with pins of some kind on display. This made her a little curious, it wasn't a large stall so it didn't seem like it needed a lot of room. Perhaps that was another stall she needed to visit once she has the free time. Until then, she works on unhitching her cart and pulling out her wares so she could set up.

Like she had thought, it took Prism quite some time to get everything set up like she wanted it. To one side were large barrels of a wide variety of bath salts, each with their own sign that describe their scent plus what ever special effect they may do; all arranged in color order to appear like a rainbow. On the other, an equally wide variety of barrels full of colored sand set up in the same manner. There were displays with, both, small bottles and bigger jars to fill on both sides; though the side with the sand only had the bottles in convenient locations around the display. The last thing she was setting up was putting scoops inside each barrel of bath salt, and funnels on the craft table where ponies will pour the sand into the bottles. When everything was to her liking, Prism steps back from her stall to gaze over the appearance, making sure nothing was off from the aesthetic she was trying to make; as well as, make sure she didn't miss anything. Other than that, she was open and ready for anyone to come her way. "This will be so much fun, I can't wait! I hope Royal is around to check this out." She squeals, hooves dancing in place.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Darddu Asgre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:48 am

Morning Glory smiled softly towards the others as he pranced his way into Drizzletown, covered wagon/cart hitched in tow. Another year and another joyous celebration for his favorite among favorite seasons: Spring!

Pleased to see his usual place near the front of the festivities wasn't taken yet, he pulled up his cart and set it into place. He locked off the wheels then then cantered around to hop in and make sure all was still in order and ready for the big event! Pleased with his findings (only a few items were tossed from the bumpy roads traveled, but easily replaced to their places) he leapt from the back and nudged a latch with his hoof. The stall fell open from the side of the wagon and - like magic - everything drifted calmly into place.

Flowers in bundles, crates and pots lined the wagon's interior and fell out onto the make-shift stand and table as it settled for it's extended rest during the festival. A soft smile played on the unicorn's lips as he started sorting out his wares to a more pleasing arrangement. Most of the items he had already prepped were some of the flower circlets he'd personally made for the new visitors and passersby. Simple ones, of course, were for giving away... some of the more elaborate and colorful arrangements were obviously for sale. But Morning Glory always made a point to make most of those while the other fillies and gentlecolts watched.

Cerulean eyes scanned the nearby stalls setting up as he worked, hoping to find a familiar face or twelve...

Please Note:
This account is strictly for Seruta to have access to the guild and its events. Please message me on Discord if you tag me on any of the in-guild evens/RP.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:03 pm
Cherry narrowed their eyes at Razz and a slight smile appeared on their face. "I think I'll withhold my case of charity until after your performance" Their smile turned into a full smirk. "We wouldn't want you to miss your performance because you ate to many." While Cherry would love to see Razzle eat too many fruit, he also didn't want to hear the unicorn lament about a missed performance.

Cherry visibly twitched when Starshine joined the mini pest party as the earth pony reminded them of the display mess. Starshine wasn't the worst problem of this situation, the two meeting would be the worst of problems. They were sure the two would get along like a house on fire. They sighed as the earth pony introduced himself to Razzle. "A late start would be accurate. "Help" would be to good of a term to be used." Cherry snorts then works on sorting the display hoping the two would get the hint and leave. They knew it wasn't likely to happen, with one it was a matter of time before he "helped" himself to the fruit.

Valdmir Talamore

RozeyBear

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Sapphire Mariposa had slept in, on festival day at that.she was certain her siblings were already there. She'd spent the previous months cultivating butterflies carefully. She had to keep the tanks warm enough so they'd survive the winter. Sapphy looked around for her family lugging the tempature controlled terrariums carefully behind her.

There were so many other ponies here already, it was going to be hard to find them. She'd seen shadowed working on cute clips back at home. She was really good at stuff like that. Wandering aimlessly wasn't getting her anywhere, or was it? Sapphires ears perked for a moment as she heard her sister's voice.

The familiar forms of Shadowed at the booth with her wares and Piper on her phone was a relief. Thank goodness, now she wouldn't have to go much farther Shadowed was talking to another pony as Sapphire came to join her family.

houllow

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:34 pm
houllow

Reoakee

Piper looked over to her sister and Teal and popped a bubblegum bubble.

She took a hard look at the teal pony and then at the delicately designed pins on the table. She silently pointed out a dragonfly made of labradorite gemstones and nodded.

Then went back to her phone.  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 pm
Teal watched between her bangs. The pony she spoke with was quite and didn’t seem to want to give out her opinion. “ I disagree. I know a fruit seller who can often help others find tastes that suit them. I think you could do the same. Besides I wanted to wear something you thought would be cute on me. So asking someone else seems pointless to me since I wanted your thoughts. Still thank you for the suggestion. Both of you.” She looked over the wears not concerned with the other’s tone in the least as she didn’t think it was rude in the least. The dragonfly was cute but Teal didn’t think it would fit with the butterfly face paint she was trying to show off. Still if the other did not want to pick she could do so herself. She ignored the butterflies as she had one on her cheek. Instead she looked at the flowers as to her they were cuter. She looked over the flowers and noticed a purple one that had fades of different hues in it. She smiled looking at it thinking it reminded her of the brown pony. “This one. It makes me think of you with how cute it is.”

houllow

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:31 pm
sheepcakes

"Well that's okay! Getting to see you work sure would be a treat!" Delicate Trinket responded, smiling brightly. Being one of the older members of the market, she had somewhat taken it upon herself to really get to know the other ponies, mix and mingle and make friends. It helped that everyone (typically) was so excited to be here! She bounced hoof to hoof with a smile, overlooking the wares.

"Can I ask you to make something to surprise me?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:05 pm

tab Glitch played his gaming console absently as he entered the market grounds. Normally, he'd never be caught dead there, but he had promised Cherry Limeade he'd come by and help with the stall. He glanced up time to time until he spotted Cherry, slipping his console into the messenger bag he often carried.

tab "Hi Cherry..." he trailed off nervously, noting his friend Starshine and a stranger. "Am I too late? I'm sorry.... I got lost. There was a fork in the road and I took the wrong turn." Correction, he hadn't even bothered to look up from his game and had gotten lost due to that. The road had two clear signs he should have read.

Tigeria

RozeyBear

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:20 pm
Razzle observed the new comer and smiled realizing that Cherry was also friends with this pony. He smiled touched his hoof to Starshine's hoof and instead of a shake he bowed his head in some form of a kiss to the hand. "It is my pleasure to meet you! My name is Razzle Dazzle, I'm here to sing at the festival and something tells me you are a performer as well? Am I right?" Razzle asked with excitement.

Razzle looked back to Cherry and suddenly looked worried at the smile Cherry was giving him. What was that about, Cherry didn't smile right? "But I'm so hungry." Razzle whimpered. "When I make it big like I know I will this festival I can pay you back!!." Razz was about giving puppy dog eyes but at the full smirk he backed from the cart a bit. "Your smiles are creeping me out Cherry." Razzle said looking a little frazzled. "Its like Cherry doesn't want our help Starshine." Razzle pouted a little.

"Wow Cherry you should do have a lot of friends." Razzle was impressed he moved around a lot so he really hadn't picked up many yet. "Hiya my name is Razzle Dazzle nice to meet you." Razzle greeted the new pony with a bright smile.

Tigeria

RozeyBear

Nymphiea

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 pm
Nymphiea

houllow

It wasn't long before Piper heard a familiar voice just barely over the commotion of the festival. She glanced up from her phone and looked around.

There he was. Glitch. She knew it was likely he'd be there this time but she still nearly melted in her chair. "be back later" she straightened her sylveon hood and grabbed a gift bag next to her.

She timidly walked closer to Glitch and the Fruit stall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Royal sighed as he wandered into the Festival. Things were that he woke up late, missed seeing all of his little sisters off on their way like he wanted. Then wound up having to assist in several things that all dealt with bright light and even brighter colors. Ugh, he just wished that he was around less colorful being sometimes. He cracked open his eyes, hissing at the brightness. Okay. Forget seeing today, there wasn't enough clouds. He sighed as he made sure to keep a tapping sound up. The stallion used his other senses to get around as it was easier than dealing with constant headaches.

As he entered the festival the male was quick to follow his nose. Right into a sharp corner. "OW!!!" he groaned in pain for a moment before scenting a few of his close male friends. "Cherry! I scent little Glitch is here, got any new games for me?" He tilted his head. There were two others. One was a scent he was hoping that he was hallucinating because smacking his flank in front of his crush was sooo not cool. The other...aha. "You must be Razzle Dazzle. Pleasure. Royal Indigo." he inhaled softly. "Is that Starshine I'm scenting as well?"

Please, please, please let him be hallucinating. Don't let Starshine of seen him mess up like that....

Nymphiea

Tigeria

RozeyBear

Valdmir Talamore

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:02 pm
User ImageEyes scanning the entire area, curious to see what might be there to be had, Miss Bullseye peered into the crowd to try and find what might be the best stand. Even though many of the vendors were just beginning to set up, there were already ponies amassed all over the place, she had to give them credit. Early bird gets the worm so they say, but darn if it didn't make things a little bit harder for her as she twisted through the crowds. Nearly every foot or so she stopped up short, letting ponies pass her by with a nod of her fiery red head, glancing between the strands of her bangs to see if there was another way to go. Where she lived was so quiet compared to these festivals, but her fire performances certainly didn't draw a crowd in quiet places.

Eyes drawn to a little cart with baskets of rocks that she was close to, the orange pony glanced to make sure she had a clear path and scooted over there quickly, pulling Gypsum out of the pouch about her neck so that they could see what rocks were to be found. "Did you want a new friend?" Her voice was barely above a whisper as she spoke to the little shining rock in her hoof that had been her constant friend. They'd been wanting a new friend after all. Holding him a little closer to the baskets, a voice made the orange earth pony nearly leap from her skin, or rather her name did.

Who knew her well enough to address her so well? Was that... no that wasn't Royal's voice. Twisting on the spot, she peered once more past her bangs at a that looked like water come to life. "Oh I, um..." Did she dare impose upon another? Of course she'd been told that there would be someone helping them this year at the festival and while she was glad to see it, she didn't want to make the poor mare just some sort of gofer. But... her mouth and throat were extremely dry and while she'd gotten distracted by rocks, like she easily did all the time, Miss Bullseye still had her eye on some juice or water. "If... only if, it's no problem. Is there somewhere you've seen that might have some juice or water? The last performance left me dried up." A hesitant smile crossed her face and she used that to discreetly tuck Gypsum back into the pouch she wore.

This little mare looked every bit the water that she was fire in element and appearance at least, but she seemed nice all the same.

SSBrosB
What a cutie!

sheepcakes
Cuz she saw dem pet rocks << >>

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items