Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love has no Bounds: Love story between Orion&DragonMistress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:49 am
Bella was silent for a few minutes before closing her eyes and sighing, accepting her fate. Though she wasn't going to make it easier for Loki or that servant but for now she would obey. She just nodded her head at...well, she didn't know his name but she should probably ask once they away from Loki who was now ignoring her while watching Thor and Odin fight. She frowned when she heard where she woukd be housed. What was so special about this particular room? She inwardly shook her head before following the other man to where she would be staying for now on. She couldn't help but gasp at the image before her. The room was beautiful if not just a tad bit extravagant but beautiful all the same. This was was a lot bigger than her okd bedroom back home. In fact, it was probably than all the room in her house together. She looked back at Selvic and nodded at his words. Liked her? Yeah, she doubted that but accepted the same. "Okay. I understand.' she replied after a moment. "Thank you." She added with a small smile at the man before starting to explore the room.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:17 am
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki God of Mischief

Svein went on to explain,"This is your living quarters you will dine here unless loki ask for your presence and he does get bored...", he sighed,"This...", he held up a jeweled emblem within the snakes eyes was tiny diamonds and the emblem was of pure white gold,"This is will help you open the portals and get back to the throne room open any of the doors or even go into another portal from the throne room", he explained sighingg,"Also please don't let your curiosity get to you and go exploring everywhere... you will most likely get sucked down a black hole or see something you don't want to see...", he told her,"Remember the rooms I send you to in the next few days and you will probably be able to revisit them I know you humans get bored", he told her. Before turning he said,"If you are wondering its Svein", he replied with half closed eyes,"I'm a deity of the norse gods so to speak not an important immortal and I find that its unnecessary that you should think I am", he told him,"Just remember if you want to keep loki's interest and not die I'm the only thing between you and death", at this time he held out the necklace for her to take..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:33 am
Bella snorted at that statement. "I've noticed." She muttered under her breath as she continued to look around. She stared at the trinket as she listened to the man explain about everything here and had to wonder why she was getting something like this. She nodded after he finished and decided that she would stick to the rules as she would hate to get lost in a place like this. Or worse, meet Loki when she was alone. The god unnerved her just a bit but she knew better than to show it. Or any type.of weakness really. She accepted the jewel emblem after a beat and placed it around her neck and into jer dress to keep it hidden for some reason. It was a reflex really. "Nice to know." She said to his last statement before sitting on the bed a d nearly sinking into it.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:52 am
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Svein took in a deep breathe watching her and left her without a second notice she was probably going to be a problematic human... He reached the throne room where Loki was still watching the fight with calculated interest,"She has been put up", he told him. As Loki's eyes shifted over to Svein,"Did you like it?", he grinned. As the immortal wiggled slightly,"yes apparently she never had anything in her life such as that by her expression alone I could tell", he explained. Loki clapped his hands in glee,"Oh good she will be so easy to trick around with now", he turned to stride over to the bubble as he demanded it show the girl in her room,"Hmm.. strange mortal she seems to find that sinking into the bed is relaxing...", he thought about all the beds he encountered they were all standard he suppose he could hardly tell the difference being a god,"Make sure you feed her", he replied tapping his chin in thought,"We will have to keep her interest or she shall be rebellious I say within the next hour or so you should show her more room", he observed before turning he went into the last portal in the room and turned to Svein who seemed nervous,"Your leaving so soon Lord Loki?", he asked as Loki laughed,"I have to take care of something in the mortal realm it involved destruction so yes I shall be back later", his body entered the portal and a strange screeching noise came from it as Svein shivered slightly before turning to one of the portals and prepare things for the human woman.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:32 am
Bella watched him go before shaking her head as she bounced on the bed. It was really soft. A lot softer than back home. It seems like a lot of things were better here than back home. She thought for a second and wondered if there was anything to do for fun around here. Damn! She should have asked that man before he left but then again would Loki even allow her to do so? Hmm. With a shake of her head she hopes off the bed and started to explore her new room just a bit more. Especially the wardrobe. She wondered what kind of outfits were in there or where there any at all? She assumed that there would be as she could not wear th e same dress over again. Huh. She also wondered if there were any boys clothes as this dress was nice but a pair of pants and a shirt will be just as good for her as she was not picky.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:39 am
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Svein began to inspect some of the room on the same room level as her there was over 2,000 per portal and there was a total of 12 portals... though there was one portal the last one in which there was no rooms and only loki could enter and exit that portal as it was connected with his mind and he saw fit to where he would like to go... Blinking Svein came to a room which opened into a vast natural forest in which a trail was plausible next to it was an island portal with a beach. He sighed he wasn't sure what the human liked he managed to find an arcade machine. A in home movie theater and several other things that she could fina entertainment with. He finally made his way back to her room and gave a brisk knock as he wondered if she had even called for a meal yet.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 am
Bella had indeed gotten something to eat as she was hungry and never got to eat anything before Loki dragged her here. Against her will she might add. Whatever she was given was quite good. It tastes like chicken. At least she hopes it was chicken as well as some rice to go with it. A d a loaf of bread. Along with some juice to wash it down. She blinked when she heard the knocking on her door, placing thd tray to the side on her dresser, getting up and went to answer it, wondering who it was as she didn't know anyone here. She opened it to find Svein standing there. "Hi, Mr. Svein. Can I help you?" she asked after a second, letting him in without pause.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Svein blinked as he entered the room and inspected she was in the middle of eating,"Good you figure out the bell", he told her,"Don't worry about what brings you your food its not really necessary to worry about it", he told her,"Anything you want food wise just be sure to tell the slave", he informed her,"Also that wardrobe and chest of drawers as modern clothes in it you just have to look through they will open up to whatever you wish for it to have", he explained,"Alot of objects around here work with magic and I came to show you some areas so you wont get bored because Loki request that I do", he told her,"Once you have finished your meal of course...", he noted,"It should be easier for you in this hallway because everything is numbered but in other portals you have to remember things by memory and it will be much more complicated", he explained,"Just know that once you end up living here your whole life it will be easier for you to remember things just don't worry to much about it".

Svein the Immortal Servant

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:06 pm
Bella said nothing but just nodded at him at his statement. He blinked at the wardrobe, nodding once again in understanding. "Okay. Thank you for telling me." She replied with a smile at the man as he explained things to her. She had an erdedic memory, so she would remember every thing that was told to her as well as anything she had seen, heard, read, tasted, etc. She had to wonder why Loki was so interested in keeping her entertained. "Ah. I see. Well, I'm done eating anyway, so it's all good." She added, gesturing to the tray which was all empty. She had been starving and had eaten everything on the trey which was saying something as she didn't eat much. Only after she was full did she stop. "So, what areas are you going to show me?" she asked, her curiosity burning.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Svein nodded and rang as he knew one of the slaves would take away the scrapes and dispose of them as he motioned for her to follow,"Further down this hall is a few places you may like..", he commented they were around the 200's when he stopped and paused at room 230,"This is a natural trail", he opened the door to show the beautiful spring forest for this time of the year in the mortal world as you could hear the birds chirping,"It is not an illusion I assure you", he explained,"The next 3 doors are summer, fall, and winter", he told her.he then turned opposite of that door and pointed,"Over here is an island I found", he explained in a monotone voice as he opened it up to reveal the beach,"If you want that instead..", he then moved her further along,"Down here in 345 we have an arcade room I found it has lots of games and even humans to interact with but I'm telling you know if you leave the actual arcade room or bring anyone humans back with you Loki will be very unpleased besides that necklace", he pointed to it,"Will bring you back even if you try to get rid of it", he then continued,"Doors 200-400 are safe", he explained,"Will take you different place in the mortal world but remember you are not to be interacting to stay with anyone there you belong to Loki your fate is already tied", he blinked slowly,"Any questions?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:44 pm
Bella was content to follow the male, making sure to committ the numbers to memory. A nature trail? That would be nice to just walk along the trees and plants. She made a mental note to come here whenever She was stressed and she felt that if She was going to work for Loki, stress would be the least of her problems. She continued to follow as he showers her more rooms and even an arcade. Nah. She wasn't interested in video games though if they had a karaoke bar, then that's different as she loved to sing. Another thing that he sisters hated her for. But she was glad that she no longer had to deal with them or her shrew of a mother. "Thanks for showing me these doors. If it's okay, can I walk the nature trail for a little while? Or does your master need me?" she asked after they had finished. She had thought about it and decided that the nature trail would do for now.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:08 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Svein shook his head,"I will summon you when you are ready and it will be through magic", he told her,"You can be anywhere and it wont matter", he shrugged as he asked permission to use the nature trail,"I've explained the rules of magic room 200-400 on this portal is safe and I know they got to the mortal world you have no limitations as to where you wish to go from these doors but when loki requires to have you back or ask for you I shall have you at beck and call", he then left her to decide on her own,"If your have questions rub the amulet and speak my name I shall come", he explained as he left her to do what she wanted to...
Svein made his way back to the throne room and he felt uneasy as a dark cloaked figure of Loki came from the portal with dripping blood from his clothes,"Are you in pain my lord?",he asked uncertainty as Loki;'s face appeared from the hood,"What an absurd question Of course I am fine", he grinned as Svein nodded slowly keeping his eyes downcast, loki thew the hood to the ground,"Dispose of it...", he told him. Sitting down he went back over to check the area in which he was at... a sinking ship with thousands of people on it and an array of people dying front fire, murdering, and sharks,"I think that sometimes people forget how dark they are..", he commented wiping blood from his face,"Don't you Svein?", he asked as the deity nodded slowly,"Your always so serious...", said Loki blinking as he yawned,"I've spent many an hour for centuries watching the destructive of the human race but its starting to bore me... I may return to Asgard soon..", he commented seeing as he nearly forgot about his toy,"Oh... wait..", he rubbed his temples,"The human! Of course how is the human doing Svein", he asked coyly as Svein told him,"She seems to be intelligent enough to remembering instructions I give her but as far as anything special I have not found out about her,"Where did you place her Svein?", he told him the number and room,"Oh right that.. and she is enjoying the mortal rooms?", he asked as Svein nodded slowly,"Excellent...", said looking clapping his hands,"I wonder what she is doing now", his hand moved over the well as the hologram moved to show Bella.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:23 pm
Bella watched him go before turning back the trail.doors and wondered which one she should choose. She wasn't dressed fornthe fall and winter seasons, so she decided on the spring nature trail. And with that, she headed to the portal that lead to the spring trail. Wow. She didn't think shebwa going to get used to that. She looked around and breathed in the fresh air before heading towards a nearby river, picking flowed along the way and turning them into a crown with ease and placed it on her head. Once she reached the river, she took a seat on the bank, removing her slippers and setting them to the side before dipping her feet into the water. Soon enough a few animals came out to see what waa going on and before she knew it she had a few deer laying down beside her as they didn't seem threatened by her and she was granted permission to stroke them and a smile.lit up her face, making her beauty shine even more.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:58 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki watched her for a few hours following the nature trail sitting down and interacting with the animals and his boredom wasn't that relevant he found himself zoned out watching her as if the change of pace was something new for him, with a smile he blinked slowly and asked Svein,"I think I'll go visit the mortal and see how she is becoming acquainted..", he replied quietly getting up from his throne Svein nodded slowly before allowing him to leave and entering into another portal of his own choosing... Loki snapped his fingers and found himself in the same woods as Belladona as he walked up behind her placing a hand on her shoulder as he sat down,"how is my flower today?", he whispered in her ear as the animals scattered at his presence and he just smiled it away sitting next Belledona as he watched her movements with interest.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:12 pm
Bella was happily threading flowers through the fur of a pretty white she-wolf who had come out of nowhere and laid her head in her lap, quite content. She smiled to herself once again as she continued to weave the flowers. She started in surprise when she felt a hand on her shoulder and would have told the person to remove their hand if the voice didn't stop her. Loki. Well, damn. She watched as the animals ran away, well except for the wilf who was quite content on where she was a d refused to move, with Loki here or not. "I am not your flower." she replied as he took a seat beside her. She watched him warily while wondering what he wanted with her now or was he heard to mess with her? She wouldn't be surprised if he was.

GuenivereOrion

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces