Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Forbidden Romance: A Intriguing Rp by Orion&AwkwardGirlhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Elizabeth Grey

.............................................................................................................................

Talking to William was as though you talking to a brick wall...or a mute. He never talked to her, unless out of his own amusement. Always have. He would looked so puzzled when she did. If speaking a foreign language to him.

So when Elizabeth started the conversation, there was only silence in the air and it felt like she was talking with herself. It made herself feel like she belong to a mental institute. The younger sister turned to look up at her older brother---or just simply his strong profile as they walked tn the tended garden. Why did I do to him to deserve this treatment? Lizzie thought as William finally got the nerve to speak any words to her as they made a stop near the lovely fountain and the rose bushes that mother and her had planted....long ago.

William looked at the roses as he asked his question, instead of her. But it was okay. "I believe so," answered Elizabeth, as he looked to his pale and cold eyes. William eyed her with an expression that made a shiver go down her spine. The redhead went over to the roses to try and get away from his glares.

"Can you believe that mother almost named me 'Rosaline' for my hair was red was the color of roses?"
The girl asked William with a chuckle to light the mood. She mused over the roses as her hand touching the petals of the flowers. "But she thought Elizabeth was more fitting since it was grandmother's." Lizzie added in as one of her finger got pricked by a thorn. "Ouch." the tiniest amount of blood came out of the cut and Lizzie could feel the tears rising of her eyes from the pain. Without thinking, Elizabeth would put her finger in her mouth and began sucking on it to relief the blood. Like a child
................................................................................................................

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:22 am
AwkwardGirlhood

Young Master William Mason Grey

He nodded very slowly he would have to accept that she understood... Though it did irriate him that it wasn't a definate yes there was always that damn prospect! He watched her small head leave his side and reside over by the roses explaining the backstory behind them, oddly enough he followed close behind to hear a tiny ouch! He was alittle alarmed as he inspected what she had done and noted her sucking her finger he gave out a soft chuckle,"Ah Lizzie you can't just think you can handle a rose with such ease and be able to tame it...", and he stripped his gloves from his fingers letting them fall to the ground as he carefully removed a rose he then went through the process of carefully removing each thorn without the use of a knife and only his fingernails... Once it was primed and clean he handed it to Elizabeth,"It takes skill to handle such a dangerous flower", his smiling face lowering as he grabbed his gloves and turned, finding it rather funny that she was sucking on her finger like that.... Nothing much had changed in 10 years. Leaving her with her present and walking about the fountain he found himself oddly lost for a moment it seemed they had expanded the area since he had left and he found another entrance maze he turned back to lizzie his voice calm and questioning,"It seems father has expanded since I've left..", he stopped before the new entrance,"I believe I will have come out alone and not in the company of a lady to explore such as this...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

.............................................................................................................................
Hearing the muffled noises behind herself, Elizabeth turned her head to see William stripping his gloves off his hands and letting them fall to the ground. The redhead looked at him with a very puzzled look on her face, still sucking on her finger . Her puzzling expression slowly grew to one filled that of concern as William pulled out a knife from the pocket within his jacket.

Closing her eyes and turning back around, she waited for the pain that was inevitable for her to feel. How she was so foolish to go for a walk with her brother? But it would never come. William would, instead, reach up his hands to cut the rose in front of her and slow take it away. He would tease her in a whisper behind her ear about her childish mistake about handing roses as the noises of the knife cutting. "hmm..." Elizabeth scoffed an reply as though she was annoyed by his tease. William laughed.....but unexpectedly, he reached over to give her a present within her free hand...the rose. He had fixed it.

Hearing footsteps, Elizabeth turned to see her brother walking towards the fountain. He began to speak like he was just amazed by how much had really changed with the garden. "Yes. Mother was growing ill about not seeing the beauty of flowers beyond their window when she woke up." explained the lady to her brother as he walked to a new hedged maze that the gardener and the Groundskeeper had made a few summers ago. "The maze is quite romantic on the inside for a private moment," Lizzie told, without thinking about how it sounded like and blushed when she did. "Emily and Eleanor always make me seek for them in the maze." she quickly added. She was a virgin still and never been kissed before. The last thing that William needed to know....She just brought it up because her half-brother was undoubtedly handsome to many and William may had a "companion" in London that would come for a summer visit.
................................................................................................................

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:11 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William turned at his sisters words she seemed to have covered up the fact she made it noticeable that this was a romantic spot for 2 lovers in the lone of night. Seeing her blush and add in quickly how their sisters would demand she seek them out in the maze he let out a coy smile,"You have been down here with another Lizzie? From the way your acting I'd say you would know it was such a spot for two to be alone...", he replied turning from the maze entrance he motioned for her to follow, his gloves would be soiled in the dirty and grass but he would have a servant come and retrieve them later. He walked the rest of the garden length taking them about inspecting the new flowers his hands tucked firmly behind his back,"I suppose we can close our walk for a drawl", he answered finally as it seemed they had walked the length of the garden besides the maze,"I'm sure father wishes to reside in me business prospects and practices a necessary speech on all such manners", he tried to keep the conversation light as he turned to Elizabeth,"You wish to humor me in the garden later? We have several years to catch up on lizzie", he replied with a soft chuckle,"A very long time".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"I am telling you the truth, brother!" Elizabeth said without any hesitation after her own brother accused her for being without virtue or her innocence . How dare he speak about such things he didn't know anything about with such a humorous tone? He was born out of father's sin. But she was not.

"A lady do not do those things before she is married,"
the sister replied, trying to build her re-composure as the two began to walk away. They had walked the whole length of the garden before William had talked about father's plans for him to practicing such things like how to close with a conversation. Her brother had chosen to end on another request for a walk. "I was under the impression that we have caught up, brother." replied Elizabeth, knowing that they had spent the rest of the morning to catching up and walking beside going to the maze. "And I have little interest in going the maze with you."
...............................................................................................................

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:45 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William hid the sting of the refusal with a glimmering smile,"Why of course Elizabeth", he ventured turning to leave her to her own self he added,"Im sure a woman of your round proportions will have better things to do...", he cleared his throat,"I hear the cook is making your favorite dessert", he turned with a lofty smile and left her to her own anger. As he managed to re-enter his old home.... Later that afternoon he had spent many hours with his father in the office conversing and had dinner in the quiet compartment he was dressed in a evening gentleman robe with light shoes his hair free from any hats and his hands carefully holding one of his favorite books as he casually strolled through the garden smoking a pipe... He had picked up the habit from his uncle in england as he chuckled loudly at the humor of the book. It seemed the woman in it had been caught red handed cheating on her husband as he beat her for sleeping with another man. He found humor in such sadistic stories and had to get all his stories recovered to look bare for if anyone asked what he read he could tell them lightly it was nothing but business.... He strolled toward the garden's fountain his eyes turning to gaze upon the entrance of the maze as he goes within....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Auburn curls that once framed the face fell away as they were brushed out . Unraveling themselves naturally as the young Elizabeth took to them with her brush and a gentle hand. It was a soothing, yet time consuming endeavor. Perfect activity for thinking alone in your quarters after a whirlwind of a day. Elizabeth was gazing at herself inside the mirror of her vanity as the red-haired heiress sorted through of the events. So little happened here on a normal day that any changes were huge. William's return was a change that needed some of her time to think on, even without her dearest friend to talk to.

"Imogene needs a break," the young Elizabeth sighed to herself, aloud in the comfort and privacy of her bedroom. The lady-maid was always the person to talk to in times like these but she didn't need to hear her 'unnecessary whining' as put by her eldest brother. After William strolled away from the walk happily as he delivered a witty remark, she went inside after him but decided against it before he slipped into father's study. The rest of the day were pretty uneventful, as she remembered it. Reading a book then dinner with Mother and the girls without Father and William. They had chosen to eat dinner in the study. No dessert too.....

"Elizabeth, open up." this sound of knocking on her door, as well as her mother's voice, made the young lady came back to the present.

"Coming!" replied Elizabeth, as she had placed her brush and stepped away from the vanity to take the door for her mother.

the Lady Margaret took her time to step inside of her daughter's room. She adorned a cream silk robe over a beautiful night grown, similar to that of her daughter pastel pink' night grown that she wore tonight. Once inside, the women to scan the room for a moment before the woman eyed her daughter. The lady held a slice of cake. "You did not eat dessert, my Elizabeth," knowing something was off about her daughter from the way she had eaten at dinner.

"Mother, I was not hunger that was all." lied Elizabeth, making the way to the bed in a huff. How could mothers know the first sight of unhappiness? Her mother followed behind her daughter, placing the cake on the end table besides the bed, and seat with her daughter. "William said I was rounded." she told her mother finally, looking in her face.

Lady Margaret held a concern expression at her daughter. But slowly smile when she looked into Elizabeth's pale blue yes as she brushed a hair back behind her ear gentle. "You mustn't listen to your grumpy brother. He does not hold a eye for true beauty then. It is just his opinion," she mused over her daughter's features. Her daughter was with womanly curves than most girls her age. But she has not been round since she was a child. "Men have many opinions about the world they do not know nothing about."

Beyond the Garden's walls, there was the sound of a woman's giggles as the man entered.
...............................................................................................................

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:54 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William had gotten 2 feet within the maze when he heard the sound of giggling, his book snapped shut at the sound as he tucked it and his pipe out of the way under his arm. He began to slowly enter the maze falling the sounds of the giggling woman. He rounded a bend in the maze his eyes seeking her out... He thought he caught a glimpse of red hair and he let out a soft chuckle,"Lizzie you are one illusive girl.. hiding in the garden at night playing hide and seek with me..", he grinned,"It seems that I shall have to teach you a lesson", he concluded his pace quickens as the maid that was trying to evade him let out a shriek of laughter and when he finally had whoever it was cornered he noted it wasn't his sister Lizzie but some vixen of
a woman in her night shift... She was well proportioned and she seemed to be calling him towards her... His whole body froze in place as he dropped his things upon the grass moving towards her and when he reached out for her she came willingly as they began to kiss passionately embracing one another... He found himself longing for her heart and soul as if she had some violent spell over him as they made love on the garden floor his eyes shifting close as they both released.... He woke up blinking as he lay on his bare back in the maze sitting up he swiftly looked about him finding no such woman it was as if he had just been laying there for a long time. He did notice something however as he glanced downwards scoffing in impatience... He slowly retrieve his things hid himself from public eye and went back to his room... Upon arriving at his door he seen a woman with dark hair cleaning his room she glanced up bowing,"Sorry to have disturbed you young master William...", her voice was soft as she gazed at him with desire in her eyes,"I shall leave you for the night sir...", he watched her pick up her basket. As he blocked her path,"Why not stay awhile...", he leaned in whispering in her ear as smiled at her cupping her face gently their lips touching.... You could hear quiet moans on the other side as the woman began to call out his name in ecstasy,"William... oh... William!", he hushed her gently as her voice faltered.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

"It must've been here somewhere in here, Imogene!"

The loud frantic whining of Elizabeth Grey was a common place at the grand manor in the heart of Sulfork. Even more in the mornings. When the young girl failed to rise on time or her bath water were drew too cold by her lay-maid or even could not seek out the right dress for the day. It was so occasional that there were inside jokes about it among the servants. But today was unique in the fact that Elizabeth had a new reason to be upset....she had misplaced her favorite necklace.....a heirloom from her namesake.

" It is not here, Lizzie." The calm Imogene informed her best friend about the unfortunate news. The maid had risen up from her knees after finish looking underneath her lady's bed for the missing bed. She walked over and took Elizabeth's hands in her own. "Calm down, Lizzie. We will find it." The last thing to do was to let Elizabeth'cry and ruin all the dolled up work spent on tears for no reason at all.

Swallowing her sadness, Elizabeth looked to her friend. "But---where."

Imogene sighed, not knowing the answer to her friend question until something popped in her head. Lady Margaret ordered everyone to clean's yesterday, even the bedroom where a young maid Annie about their age was cleaning this room and young master William's. "I know," the maid exclaimed as she ran out of the room, holding Elizabeth's hand.

"I hope you are right about this," Elizabeth said to Imogene as she turned from her friend to the door of her brother's room. It was too early to hear his remarks about her naivety or her body from him. But she knocked anyway, in pure hope.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William lay on his bed the maid stretched out across him he had a rather satisfying night as he heard a knocking on the door turning he slowly pushed the maid from his body feeling her shift as she rolled over to let him be. He rose out of bed and slipped on his pants whomever was coming was most likely his male servant that morning but he wasn't sure why the man was knocking! He popped open the door sleepy eyed while he ran his fingers through his bed head,"I believe you are to enter not knock...", he looked down to see blue eyes? and a particular sight of red hair,"Oh good morning lizzie", he smiled trying to rub the sleep from his eyes,"How are you this morning dear sister? I feel its inappropriate for you to be bothering at such an hour though", he commented not noting it was well off into the morning.

[side note: he is built toned but not buffed if your wondering on his build i wasn't sure how to display that in with my post]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:20 pm
GuenivereOrion
Sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy in IRL. but I didn't forget this rp!

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

A series of light noises had erupted from beyond the door of William's bedroom as the two waited. Turning to each other, the girls exchanged a couple of surprise looks. It wasn't a shock to hear the fumbling of one getting out of the bed, per say. But it was nearly nine in the morning. Also it was after the young lady had woke up from her slumber and the redhead was infamously for being the last in the house to wake up for the day.

"Good Morning, Brother." Elizabeth replied to William , as the lady shifted some of her focus as he leaned in the doorway of his bedroom and greet her with a surprise pleasing mood, despite the ending of their last encounter. Even when it was clear that he had been sleeping in before her knocking. From the way, he looked in the moment. William had no shirt on that shown that her brother held an a physique that most men could envied about him, other than his good-looks, his money, and title of a future lord. He wore the same pair of trousers from yesterday, as though he got them off the floor. His chest were very lean and toned to only enhanced his facial features, as if he was descendant of Adonis himself. It appear so from how Imogene's cheeks flustered next to her, staring at him as he simply ran through his hear and clean out his eyes with his hand.

Disgusting the repulsed young lady thought, shifting her looks between her lust-stuck maid to her older brother. He started to ask about her morning with a rare smile, wondering as to why she was here at this godly time."But It is nearly nine'o clock or have you felt this need to sleep the day away to father's disapproval, Brother?" Elizabeth said in a concern tone of voice. But the tone were more of a sarcastic by the heart of it. Likely a remark back to his about the girl's weight. He followed father to the moon and back in order to have his inheritance and a title. It was so silly in her eyes. But she didn't noticed that he had had Annie in his bed for he had chosen to block sight of his bedroom from the door when he stood and that's why he was like this. So happy.. eager.. tolerable. "My favorite necklace, the heirloom from grandmother, got misplaced in my bedroom and may have ended in a laundry basket." Elizabeth said, continuing on from her previous point to her reason why exactly she was visiting him. But the redhead conveniently had left out details that painted her in a way that William would just have a ball with. He would enjoy telling her that she was a child and irresponsible for someone her age, only four years younger than himself, who have never lost a family heirloom in dirty clothing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:50 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William gave a soft chuckle at the sight of her and her governess trying to invade his room,"You are a mischievous one lizzie", he commented turning his attention to her distress signal he couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly,"Oh most unfortunate Elizabeth.. I do hope you find it I'm sure father would be most un pleased to hear his mother's necklace is missing...", he then turned his head as the maid was rousing,"Forgive me LIzzie but I do have business to attend to and being it so late already", he looked above her head to the grandfather clock down the hall frowning at its time,"I have to be getting dressed for the morning", he then turned to nod his farewell before shutting the door. He began to head to his dresser as he noted the maid cleaning herself up and dressing,"I hope your morning was well", he commented grooming himself now that he was dressing behind the wall cover.

[take your time ^^ i've been dealing with a few personal things in real life as well so I've been kinda bleh about some 1x1's at the moment]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 pm
GuenivereOrion
There was a lot more that I was going to write but i have this idea that William would take the necklace from Annie and not given back to Elizabeth until tonight or so because it would make him happy to see her squirm and begged, not that he would tell her that he has it.

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth gasped audibly after William shut his bedroom's door in her face. She could not ever uttered the possibility that he could be the one to look for it. Not that he would miss an opportunity for her to be yell at by their father or see her begged and called out for his help. "William, I wanted to searched for it in there," the noise of her untiring whining called out through the door. It sounded sad and on the verge of crying already. The young miss was a crybaby after all. "Please."

".. I did have a wonderful sleep, Master William"Annie, the maid, replied shyly and low as William asked after closing the door with Lady Elizabeth as she rise from his bed, still in thought of last night events. William turned his sister away for he was busy and she had keep him awake all night in delightful sin. Now he was covering for her... "I didn't mean to cause trouble for you, William. " the servant found herself apologizing as the young master went behind the dressing cover. In more privacy, Annie got her clothing on from yesterday, hearing knocking at door. Elizabeth was still there, crying over a basket. Annie turned her eyes to the basket from last night and walked over to search. There it was...the lady's necklace from the bottom of the basket as the maid held it up. "Master William..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:03 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William walked out from behind the screen just as the woman held up the necklace,"I'll be taking that", he remarked smiling as he stuffed the tiny trinket in a coat pocket of his before he slipped his shoes on at the door,"I'll be sure to give it to Lizzie later after she is done crying about it", he winked at the maid before opening the door looking down at disapproval at Elizabeth,"Dear sister there is no need to cry over a necklace I'll be sure to hunt it down later if I have the time", he wiped a tear from her cheek with a thumb and patted her head softly to annoy her before walking past her down the hall. He rounded the corner the thought of his father chewing him out for the lateness already settling on his tongue in a bitterness that wouldn't even wash away with morning tea... He rounded to bend to find his father study empty and frowned he supposed they supped in the dining room or garden. He made his way to the dining room slipping in as he sat just ahead of his two little sisters as his father was in deep conversation with his stepmother.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash