Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Otherworld
Universe 6: Galactic Plane of Dead Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 pm
User Image
Great God of the Gods: Ingo
BP: ????

The Destroyer sat and watched the one with sunglasses as they seemed to be tempted by their words, while garnering a small amass of viewers from the words spat, the many people around would look to Seri and Maedas as Seri's power exploded, shaking part of the plane. Maedas cracked a small grin while dropping their cross legged squat to the ground while Seri's power raged, and she pulled her arm back. Many men and women, warriors who could feel the pressure of the power rising. The leap would make them all feel the fear of dying a second time as she came down with a powerful ki wave that scarred the ground deeply as it curved through the grass towards the God while Maedas's smile faded and a hand rose up. Maedas would place a finger directly into the ground while making a flicking motion up from it while slamming it into the ki that was sent causing a stir around, a great wind, knocking back many. Ingo's hand would rise up immediately in a shockily quick motion to make small barrier to limit the interuption of the meeting. Maedas's finger would collide with it before the blast began to fade into a stardust like sprinkle, and float away, the impact was null and the Destroyer sat with a displeased look. "First thing you should know. . .Your temper is your friend. . .And your enemy." Maedas would lift their chin cockily while beckoning Seri. "You're strong, probably stronger than any of these chucks here. But you're not strong enough." Maedas holds up a hand while gripping the air loosely while squinting. "But you're easily riled up and from that. . .As well as other situations from the past, you'll be overcome by a rage that you don't even know how to control, and then you'll just be a brat having a tantrum on the battlefield." They'd call while gripping what seemed to be an orb in the air tighter. "All the potential won't mean a thing if you can be pushed to anger quickly enough to forget what your options are." Maedas squeezes until the air cracks in their palm and shatters like glass. This made a great pressure that would blow all that weren't protected by the Supreme Kai or strong enough to withstand back miles it seemed while Maedas slowly stood to their feet. "If an opposing force tells you to come at them like they want you to kill them, you're not gonna send out some lightweight tester attack, I bet you didn't even name it, just punched some Ki at me." She would cross their arms slowly. "Now, if I tell you to come at me with murderous intent, then I want you to either tactically assault on someone you can't sense. . .Because I know you don't have a clue how to sense a God's Ki yet. OR use one of those attacks that would send a system to space dust if you wanted too. . . Now Try again." They'd demand while closing their eyes.

Ingo would watch Ziber's position as he stood before her and spoke. He seemed to be less than pleased with her lack of an answer while speaking up at the woman. Ingo's eyes mellowed from her usual bright demeanor, and the brightness in her smile faded to a calm smirk. The woman would lift her head to speak, but before anything came out, Yosi spoke up. She would have a mature perceptive on the situation making the woman's finger curl and rest on her lips. "Hohoho~ Mighty words, Ziber, Yosi." She'd say in a more regal tone while looking at the two. "This answers alot for me. Thank you for partaking in this first exercise." She would start while whisking her finger in a circle and slowly falling back before planting herself in a white billow of clouds that shaped to be a throne. Her resting stance was relaxed while she looked to the two. "Ziber's weakness, is more detrimental than yours Yosi. . ." She'd state blatantly. "Though yours. . .Holds you back the most." Ingo begins. "Yosi, darling, your mindset is to protect the innocent, and stand up for truth and justice. Which by a god like myself, is a noble goal, though is very broad. Being a member of the Galactic patrol, on or off of probation you will be able to make amends for the cruelties of Dor'on, and Mugi, even live out your days with your sister with the strength you are as the third strongest member of the Galactic patrol. But you come here to get stronger with only a sense of justice in mind. . .Or so that's what you tell me directly. . .Indirectly, you look to Seri no, as she burst through the potential I unlocked for her just over a year ago. Ziber as he holds his power back from the brink of a greatness himself, Scryew, who has unknown capabilities that you think will outshine you, and Daiko, who pushed himself to new heights. . .You compare yourself to them, you think to yourself that you want to be at the cusp of a power to stand beside,and not behind them. You won't say it, but deep down, you're not too different from some of them. The star in your heart shines to become strong, not just for justice. For the sake of being to fight a greater amount of people, a greater caliber." She would say as the throne floated over and she would lean to Yosi's cheek and plant a light peck. The power shooting through her body would start as ceiling she had from before would break, "And with that, the first stage of your training, is complete. . .I unlocked your potential, and though it will take a day to really set in, you will start feel your body react already." She would give a light giggle before looking to Ziber. "And as for you Ziber. . . or should I say. . .Hohoho~ I'll save that for later." She'd start with a twinkle in her eye. "Your weakness isn't something that needs to be said over and over, but we will see if you can overcome it through this training. . .But to answer your question." She'd say leaning forward. "Your power, is off, but that's not what's going to get you killed." She'd cryptically answer before clapping her hand. "Let's begin!" She'd call out while clapping her hands and around Yosi's hands formed shackles. "Yo-chaaaaaaaa~ Those bindings have the collective pressure of a star exploding! And speaking of which~" She would snap her fingers as she would drop the Hera into the depth of space. "I'll need you back by the end of the day, I left a path, but. . .It won't last too long~" She'd call. While watching her fall, before looking over to Ziber. "That one's a bit heavier for you, Zibywiby. I'll need you to meditate~ . . .Just meditate for a while, and . . .We'll take it from there."

Destroyer: Meadas

User Image

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:09 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 3750 / 3750
KI: 2120 / 2250
ST: 2520 / 2650
BP: 176,400,000
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 100 +30
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 81 +30
⇰ Defense :: 100 +30
⇰ Speed :: 100 +30
⇰ Intelligence :: 148 +30
⇰ Reflexes :: 100 +30
⇰ Stamina :: 115 +30
⇰ Ki :: 115 +30

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri had stuck her fist in the ground to avoid being blown back by Maedas' show of sheer force. Just being able to squeeze air like that, it left her...hungry. "Temper? Temper is a tool. Vision is what guides the temper. As for a brat having a tantrum, I bet you'd know about that personally, wouldn't you?" The black-haired brawler stood up, shaking her dirt covered fist to clear it of debris. "To be perfectly honest..." Her demeanor had became stoic, which was uncharacteristic for the Earthling. "...that was all I could muster, for an energy attack. My Power Geyser, a stronger version of my Power Wave." Seri began walking forward, her stride meaningful and determined. "I prefer to get up close and personal. And yeah, I noticed I couldn't sense you. I had figured it was because your power was so far beyond mine, but now I know it's something different. Something greater." Seri stopped in her stride, the hunger spreading to her expression. "I want it, I want to gain it. I want to learn how to harness it and make it my own." Her Ki flared as she kept her voice stoic, a stark contrast to her ravenous need for power.

"I know you're well aware of my current limits, you just want a show, don't you."
The phrase was more a statement than a question. "The real question is, what is this for? I assume you're wanting some entertainment because you're missing out on your show. Poor Maedas..." Without another word, Seri charged forward with her Unrelenting Barrage. Cloaked in Ki, she battered at Maedas, striking as hard as she could muster, while keeping a watchful eye on Maedas, how she would block or dodge the strikes.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:53 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber waited for an answer to anything that he had asked the supreme kai as he needed to know that he had been working towards his end goal, or if he had been lied to again, being played for the entertainment of another. However, it wasn't Ingo who tried to answer his question, but was Yosi, who believed that they because they were called here, it meant that none of them were strong enough to face the challenges they had in life. If it was the question if they believed they were strong enough, the frost demon believed he was just from the inferno that was his hatred for the current frost demon emperor. When the Hera brought up about what happened yesterday and the power that the fusion had, he thought things would have been different if they had just given Okra to the knights, but the events happened how they did, and kept things to himself. Ziber then listened to the woman's goal, that she had been inspired by the actions of galactic patrol and she had lost sight of her vision when she lost her family and her planet, which seemed have led her to joining that Rogue. He knew the rest of the story from there, that Daiko had defeat her, killed her sister, and charged into to battle Dor'on, leaving him to protect Yosi and Bur form the ship blowing up. The frost demon watch her as she suddenly looked to him, a bit surprised that she looked at him and not at Ingo, as he thought she was answering kai. Regardless, the supreme kai answered and it seemed to satisfy whatever she wanted, which ended the first part of this odd training and they would soon move on to the next part. Ziber then did a motion as if he was rising a eyebrow when he was told that his weakness was more detrimental than the Hera, her weakness was holding her back the most.

He was interested on what Ingo thought was his weakness, but she would continue with Yosi' as she thought was a noble goal, but secretly envied the power or the potential of the other members of the dragon team, though he didn't understand with what she meant about the brink of a greatness, The frost demon crossed his arms as he read between what Ingo said, wanting all "her" warriors to be at there strongest to fight against people that could match their power. The supreme kai then kissed Yosi's cheek, an action he still thought was weird to unlock someone's hidden potential, but least his friend would get stronger from the interaction. However, the tension grew in the air when Ingo brought up something that made Ziber narrow his eyes and slammed the ground behind him with his tail. Even if it was a joke, or trying to tease him, his name had been taken from him because of his banishment, and the fact that she was joking about it, made him understandably angry. The frost demon continued to focus on Ingo as she continued to be cryptic about what his weakness was and what she said after only gave him more questions then answers, just like each time he had asked her before. However, before he could say anything, the supreme kai decided to start the training by shackling Yosi and throwing her into a hole, telling her that she need to get back up with the weights on her arms. "If you really do know my name, and the situation I'm in, then you know why making nicknames after my title is still insulting me. As for the other stuff, I hoped you would be a bit more straightforward with your answers, but I guess I will continue to see where this goes." Ziber said before looking down at the hole where the Hera had fallen through, and let out a sigh, hoping that she would be alright and come out of that hole safe and sound. He then walk away from the others and started to float with his telekinesis siting down, closing his eyes as he prepared to mediate while wondering what Ingo was planning...

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 293,000<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:17 pm
User Image
Y O S I
Judging by the woman's reaction, it seemed they gave her whatever she was looking for. This prompted Ingo to go into detail, explaining how their weaknesses were harmful and stunting their growth, her more so than Ziber. Was it because she was comparing herself to the others that she was falling behind? She wasn't sure what exactly the Supreme Kai was trying to point out, but it was causing her some thought. Perhaps she could ask for her to clarify, but...Yosi felt like she should figure it out on her own. As she mulled over her words, the deity had gotten closer to her...invasively close. Yosi could only watch her, trying to figure what she was doing while also instinctively pulling away from her. The last thing she expected was a kiss on the cheek that left her more confused than anything. With that, Ingo would explain she unlocked potential and deem the first exercise complete. This didn't put Yosi at ease though; instead she tensed up, preparing for what was to come. The real training would start here... Yosi was touching her cheek, still trying to figure out...why? She could feel a slight tingle from spot, wondering if this was the effect she mentioned. It was slowly spreading too, though Yosi was now listening to what she had to say to Ziber. That was strange... Did Ziber have another name? She recalled Okra calling him something else the other day, but the name was escaping her now. Though, at the immediate moment, it was not what she needed to be worrying about. As the Supreme Kai had clapped her hands and Yosi's own would suddenly be drawn together and bound by shackles. The weight would have sent her falling to the ground, but with the snap of the Kai's fingers, the ground would disappear beneath her. Yosi could only look up with wide eyes and shock as she helplessly fell into the depths of space...

[EXIT]

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 3,540 |♢| Ki: 1,590 / 1,590 |♢| Stamina: 1,550 / 1,550 |♢| Health: 2,590 / 2,590】
【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {40}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {30}
◆ Defense :: {49}
◆ Speed :: {300}
◆ Intelligence :: {146}
◆ Reflexes :: {100}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
xxxxxRedrawn Blade:

。。。[ENERGY SUPERS]
xxxxxGrand Smasher
xxxxxTrap Shooter
xxxxxPsycho Thread
xxxxxSpirit Ball
xxxxxSuper Spirit Ball
xxxxxLightning Shower Rain
xxxxxCocotte Zone [Mastered]

。。。[OTHER TECHNIQUES]
xxxxxKi Cognition
xxxxxFlight
xxxxxKi Sense
xxxxxKi Control
xxxxxKiai
xxxxxAfterimage
xxxxxMach Dash
xxxxxInstant Transmission
xxxxxTelekinesis
xxxxxImprisonment Ball [Mastered]

。。。[ULTIMATE SUPERS]
xxxxxMach Dash: Redrawn Blade
xxxxxGalactic Buster
xxxxxCocotte Zone MAX [Mastered]

killer-wolf-kun
Ace Pilot Blitz
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:43 pm
User Image
Great God of the Gods: Ingo

Maedas looked to Seri while they avoided being blown back with the great force that was done as Maedas rises to their feet hearing their words and blinking softly. They would speak of the power being all they could muster at the moment. Maedas would watch as they seem to be digging into a new emotion after the display while the power raged around them and Maedas's finger rose. while continuing to listen to her comments, and with those comments a smile came. Maedas would see the approach and they seemed to read the motions as their finger moved to match the blows while Maedas stared to Seri as her one hand swiftly moved while she watched her. "My show is subpar entertainment, though part of my routine." Maedas called before opening their hand to catch one of Seri's fist, before the great wind would push her back once more as Maedas kept only the single hand up. "No, your words can't truly rile me up like that, because I know your intent. . .I know your life. I know your current limits." Maedas would stand before her with a hand rising. "And entertainment is only a slight concern. . .This contest is more of a concern. I have shown I am the greatest martial fighter in this universe, by power and feats. . .But not by legacy. I want a student that I can look at and see their exponential growth." As this was said Maedas would hold up their hand and give a half gaze. "But I see your style of combat, and I can quite say, it's not traditional martial arts . . .Which will make this training go by simpler." Maedas would then hold their hand forward and start focusing, a purple hue surrounding them. ". . .Let me set up, the training I have prepared for you." Her voice echoed. While their eyes close. The world began to shake for a moment as Maedas's eyes opened, glowing a deep silver while they would point straight up, causing a rupture in space as it seemed a planet was sinking into the area, causing a lot of panic from the local fighters as they all moved from the location and looked up in terror. The size of it was almost at the size of a star while Maedas sighed and placed a hand on their lap. "I hate doing that. . .Anywho." They'd then slap their knee and look to Seri. "That, is the planet known as Djinnish. A Regenerating planet, the size of a medium star, Has regenerative properties, and denser than 100 metric tons of iron in a 3 centimeter ball . . . Meaning, that's big, and hard, and gonna be your first task. . . Destroy it." Maedas would look at it with a smile. "Show me how destructive you can be. . ."

Ingo watched as Yosi fell and the hole closed while she giggled a bit looking over to Ziber with pursed lips. They watched the reaction of Ziber to her words and tilted her head to the side while hearing his disdain for the way she spoke. The mention of his true name made his skin crawl it seemed while she closed her eyes and smiled. The throne floated closer to him as he closed his eyes. "Your weakness is great. . .So I'll put it into perspective for you." Ingo would say while pulling back her fist and knocking it lightly against his head. The Godly aura over taking his own ki as she would plunge him into a pseudo world. Her voice echoed as the world would slowly build around him to a desert planet with nothing there, besides him and one other person. "Now, I'll pit you in a situation where you could only imagine the results." She'd call to him as the person began to take shape. Horns protrude from their head as their tail slammed against the ground. "And once you see that this obsticle, this hatred you feel, this vengence, is not your weakness. . .You will see what it takes to overcome your weakness and become more powerful." She would say while the being would come into light. "Now, begin y-ou're finally showing you insignifigant face once more, hm? Si-. . .No, no. You lost that name many years ago didn't you. OHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Fridge would place his wrist to his lips laughing haughtily into the air while the sole person on the planet was the lord of the systems himself. All 4'10 of him. His finger pointing towards Ziber, preparing for him to strike.

User Image

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:09 pm
User Image

You're standing too close to a flame that's burning

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

The time had been eventful for her. After her crystal ship had been taken, she found herself in a strange place with an odd being. Through a strange turn of events, she saw a large being and then the odd one. He reacted weirdly to her but seemed so sad, she stayed with him. Sneaking away to explore but returning before he woke and napping in a hiding spot. When he had started to wake, she was inspecting his crystal and, in her panic, she went into the crystal on his chest. At first, she paid attention to what was going out outside the crystal. But after a while thing got boring and she found herself getting sleepy before ending falling asleep inside the crystal. She missed the host of the crystal going to a mysterious place until she started waking up. The crystal would flash for a moment before a light shimmered out, taking shape of her sleeping fox form all curled up in his lap. Once she was out her eyes shifted before one sleepy eye as she shifted slightly with a soft yawn. She stretched out and let out an adorable yawn before rubbing at her eyes for a few moments. She blinked a few times, looking around wondering where she was. She looked up and seen the being from the night before, her fur fluffing up as she jumped. Her ears twitched as she listened once she realized his eyes were closed. Is he sleeping sitting up? Hu... She shook herself off as her fur settled back. She stood up on her hind legs to look at his face, and gently poke his forehead like she had the night before. When he did not respond she worried something was wrong.
She poked at his chest crystal again with a soft noise before jumping off his lap. She felt a little panicked before running around him in a circle. She bounced over his tail which was not moving either. She felt worried about him, her mind going back to the night before. She did not know why she had cared enough to stick around and be bothered but she was. She made a bunch of muttered comments as she continued running in circles for a few moments, the surrounds going over her head. She skidded to a stop in front of him again before she spun in a circle a few times before plopping down to stare at him. She huffed before crawling forwards to poke at him again. ” What is wrong with you?

Hotter than the sun in the middle of July

---->BP:1260<----
<--KP: 1410 / 1410 --><--HP: 2220 / 2220 --><--SP: 1070 / 1070 -->

Mood: Concerned
Thinking:What is wrong with him?
With:Strange being
OoC: Spazzy fox

Theme Song:
Quote:

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 2
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 103
xxxxx [ Defense ] 60
xxxxx [ Speed ] 51
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 61
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 47
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 62
xxxxx [ Ki ] 111

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:09 pm
User Image
Ingo

Her legs crossed on a pseudo throne, sitting on the sidelines of a long period of silence. Her eyes seemed to be skipping around offly. The pupils of the woman, teleported every few moments while her thigh jumped anxiously. It seemed in one reflection, her gaze would be in the mind of Ziber, seeing his struggles, and in the next, she saw the hardships of the woman walking lightyears to reach the place once more, and then moving to the fight that Seriyanna was putting up against the world that was going to crash upon them within the coming days, and an attempt to peak at Scryew and Daiko. Though it seemed the boys were all but covered. Kami and Volar were very thorough about hiding the results of their students. Ingo's mind was going faster than most could imagine while her thick lips pursed. "Ho hum. . .If only results all strong people were willing to let me harness that mortality and turn it into something specia-" She'd pause before the eyes of the woman peered over to the small being that poked their head out of the gem upon the head of the Frost Demon. Ingo would stroke her chin while leaning forward slightly. ". . .I was wondering when you were going to wake little one." She'd say before flicking the air. The air would make a snapping sound, sending an impact of a small pluck to the paw of the fox. "Don't touch. He'll lose his focus and then all will be for naught." Her words called out to her. The Throne would fade as she would drop to the ground and place hands behind her back, walking forth to stand over her.
Kitiara_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:24 am
User Image

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

Kit had continued to poke at him wondering what had caused him to fall into this strange coma. That was until the voice spoke and an unseen force dared to pull at her fur. She whirled around with a growl, fur fluffing up as she glared at the woman standing over her. “Who the heck are you? Did you just dare to pull my fur? Hm? Don’t see anyone else...besides him but he....” She growled at her. “Wait you did this to him? What sort of curse or spell did you do? “Her eyes narrowed at the being, concluding she must have done harm to him. The woman smelled strange and noticed the space she was in. It felt odd and very unlike the strange planet she had been on before. She focused her attention on the woman, feeling very protective and angry as she shifted to stand in front of him. “What kind of dark sorcery have you done and why?... Wait did you just call me little? Excuse you I am a perfectly good height for a female of my kind... which have been known to curse people for pulling their tails... fur is the same concept so no whatever you did!! And I am not short!!” She growled at her; fur fluffed up more with slight wisps of embers at its tips.

Mood: Concerned, protective, and triggered
Thinking:How dare she call me little!
With:Strange being, some witch
OoC: Cant wait for her to learn she taller than most

Theme Song:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 60
xxxxx [ Speed ] 51
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 47
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 62
xxxxx [ Ki ] 111

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:11 pm
User Image
Ingo

Her eyes looked over to the fox being who turned swiftly and began to jump around with words and conclusions. She would let out a coi chuckle before planting her feet on the ground finally stopping, with hands behind her back. She'd hear her talk about how she was normal sized for her race and curses while looking across the area to check on the lass who seemed far too invested in her etch a sketch to notice the new girl. "You're quite a fiesty one aren't you." She'd say while leaning forward towards her, while stroking her chin. "And such a way to Speak to the Supreme Deity over you. What manners have befell the Kitsune people." She'd murmur while waving her back a bit from Ziber. "Don't worry about what I've done. I can't have you break his concentration, or he'll be upset." She'd say before leaning back and inspecting him a bit. "But isn't he cute, sitting there, focusing so hard. . . I wonder if the others have such determined looks." She'd tease while putting her fingers to her mouth before laughing haughtily. "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"
Kitiara_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 2:18 pm
User Image

Kitiara Amaris
Kit, Fox

Kit was all fluffed up as she glared at the woman who just seemed to find her amusing, which only triggered her short temper more. She took note of the other one who was far too interested in a strange object, making her at least not a threat. She kept her icy eyes on the one talking. She rolled her eyes as she was called feisty. “You have no idea. Though fiery would be a better word” She snickered before rolling her eyes before being instantly triggered again. Her people had lived in solitude for so long and disguised themselves when they did leave for so long few even knew what they were but this woman actually spoke it. “First off old lady, I do not care who you are. You are not our deity; we follow Lady Inari. So, try that overrated label on someone who cares. And my people are fine with their manners, when its someone important” She threw back with a smirk. She growled being waved back and jumped back to be between them, planting herself firmly in front of him. “ I WILL worry about what you have done. No one is upset at the one who breaks a curse or spell, only to the one who did it. Duh basic magic. ” She huffed at her before her fur lit ablaze. “ That is just wrong and creepy. You curse someone and then make oogly eyes at them while they are unconscious? You are one messed up crone! No, you are just trying to distract me to look away” She growled, resisting peeking at the strange man in the coma state. She instead backed up to sit against him and glared. “ Not moving! ” Something inside her felt fiercely protective but she still did not understand why. She just blamed the stupid heart in her chest feeling bad for him. She was struggling to not get to mad, not wanting him to get burned in the crossfire.

Mood: Concerned
Thinking:What is wrong with him?
With:Strange being
OoC: Spazzy fox

Theme Song:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 60
xxxxx [ Speed ] 51
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 47
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 62
xxxxx [ Ki ] 111

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:34 pm
User Image
Ingo

She'd close her eyes while tilting her head to the side while standing before her as she got more hostile. "Crone? Old Lady? I mean. . .Rude, but you're not wrong. But you gotta know, it's hard being this beautiful for 100 Million years." She'd say while pointing a finger towards the girl. "And you know very little about Gods if you think Inari is anything but a glorified Queen of Tods and Vixen." She points out before kneeling down and crossing her arms. "And besides, you don't even know the real power of my . . .Art. Not magic, this is not magic you. . .Puppy thingy." She'd say while making a flicking motion at her, while pushing her lips out. "Shoo. You're gonna make him lose focus." She'd tell her before placing a hand on her knee once more while looking back to him. "He's not cursed. He's, Meditating." She'd correct finally while looking at his form. "And it's intense, I merely placed my ki into his to manipulate the intensity of the conflict, though if you break his concentration, he'll snap to and his training will be diminished into half of what he was attempting to do before." She'd say while closing her eyes. "And seeing a pretty face always calls for a peak."
Kitiara_fox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:55 am

STATS:

Seri would watch Maedas and listen as the God of Destruction spoke. Her limits, that was something that apparently had eluded the Earthling Warrior, but the great destroyer before her seemed to have a good idea as to what those limits currently were. It wouldn’t matter for the time being. If Maedas wanted to cement a legacy, Seri’d have to live up to the expectations if she were to complete her goals.

However, the young fighter would stare in awe as Maedas pulled a literal planet through a rift and into the area above them. That surely had to be something more than pure strength, right? Seri wouldn’t look away from the orbiting planet above until Maedas had continued to speak. The planet went by the name of Djinnish, and was not only regenerating, but also harder and denser than iron, by a metric multitude.

Her first task was to destroy this planet. Meaning she had to out-damage its regeneration. Yeah, sure, attack it harder and faster than it can heal. Not only that, but get through to where it can be damaged to begin with. Taking a deep breath, Seri steeled herself before taking a giant leap, waiting for the moment the gravity of Djinnish would catch her. As was expected, the pull was intense once she crossed the event horizon. She had to work to make sure she didn’t slam into the surface.

Once her feet had touched down, Seri could feel just how dense this planet really was. It was as if she was standing on pure tension pulled around the planet hundreds of times. The gravity was more than she was used to. She was able to stand, however, she’d have to pull some of that strength out to prevent herself from collapsing on the ground. Letting out a strained yell, she activated the base level of her Shinzuken. The double multiplier to her newfound base power was substantial, and enough to allow her to move around normally.

The real trouble was going to be actually managing to destroy this hunk of what seemed like some sort of super metal. She took a deep breath before firing a blast towards the ground a bit of the distance away. She was disappointed, but not surprised, when the blast seemed to only mark the surface. Other than some dust kickup, nothing had changed. She’d have to find a way to break the surface, and even then it wasn’t guaranteed the crust was softer than the surface.

Taking another deep breath and closing her eyes, the young Earthling began racking her mind for how to work her way around this. She was standing on a nigh indestructible planetoid, devoid of life, and her goal was to destroy it. How was she going to get under its skin, really destroy it from the inside out? That’s when she had an idea. Seri began charging energy into her fists, and then slammed them on the ground in a violent fashion.

Energy rocketed forward, cutting a scar into the ground, which was not supposed to happen. She had just used her Power Geyser, which was supposed to shoot down into the ground, but all it did was rocket forward. To make matters worse, as she looked onward, the scar began healing itself. Within moments, it was as if she hadn’t done anything at all. This gave her an idea, but she’d have to push herself even harder. But then realized, she had something else up her sleeve.

What if she could make the gravity work for her? It was all a matter of slamming the planet with as much, or preferably more, force than it was putting out. Tear the planet apart with a conflicting gravity field. That’d be difficult to pull off. The only time Seri had managed to do anything like that was when she had fused with Gyoza. It was something born from their combined mind of Seroza. Then again, it’s something Seri remembered how to do, for the most part…

The difficult part would be the execution. The Gravity Surge would have to be able to be stretched far enough to engulf a good portion of the planet. Afterwards, she’d have to condense that energy into her fist. Not only that, but also contain that energy, and subsequently release it when she wanted, at the point of impact. Then again…

Her goal was to destroy the planet. No further elaboration. And there was a perfectly good God of Destruction sitting right there. When lacking in strength, it was best to use one’s mind against their opponent. Even if their opponent is a giant, nearly indestructible planetoid made out of a super-dense material. There would always be a way to make it happen. She just had to make it be the only choice for Maedas to do.

Seri flew around the planetoid, surveying the landscape for the best point to perform her attack. It was either going to work, or rocket Djinnish towards Maedas. The matter was just finding the right spot to do so from. She wanted one that would pull the planet towards Maedas at the last second, using the gravity of both planetary bodies to pull them together. The larger planet would likely act as the anchor, but the smaller one was much stronger.

Taking a deep breath, Seri landed on Djinnish once more. She had to be able to do this quickly. There wasn’t going to be any room for error in doing this. Worst case scenario, she would be vaporized along with the planet. After her punch, she’d have to make sure to get out of the way, and quick. Taking another deep breath, Seri focused on the area around her.

It was different when she wasn’t fused. It was like she had to dig deeper, and in different places. It was probably due to Gyoza’s strengths filling in for Seri’s weaknesses. She remembered how, but just needed to figure out how to make it happen herself. There were a few gaps that she needed to figure out.

First off was how she connected to the planet’s gravity. Or was it her own ki that made the gravity? Surely it was a combination of both? Or was it just purely exuding a pressure from her own power? She had to remember how Seroza made it happen. How did the fused fighter make the gravity around them grow exponentially?

Seri stood for a while, her eyes closed in concentration, trying to remember. It wasn’t like she hadn’t done it before. She’s used the Gravity Surge, just as half of a singular being. It wasn’t purely her own power that made it happen. “Wait, that’s it!” Gyoza was the key! Or rather, what his strengths were. He was a large, imposing figure. Seroza was likely a large, imposing figure! They exude their will, intentionally or not!

That told Seri that it was her own power that increased the gravity. But how far would she be able to take it? She had to find out how far it could go, and how intense she could make it. But first, how would she do it? She had to figure out how to manipulate her ki in a way that made the gravity around her increase. Seroza always started it with a stomp, which Seri was sure it was for grounding more than anything. It could probably be used without that.

However, Seri had to learn how to use it first, so she stomped and began flaring her aura up, trying to exude her ki around her. But that wasn’t all that it was. All she was doing was firing off wisps of ki. There was something else she was missing. What was it? What was keeping her from using the Gravity Surge?

Seri tried to remember back to when she was Seroza. It was only for a short time, but they had accomplished so much, and their powers meshed better than she could’ve hoped. However, she needed to remember what else Gyoza brought to the table that helped make that combined attack. What else was there that the Gravity Surge needed to actually work?

She tried to determine what else was different between her and Gyoza. He was large, imposing (whether he tried to be or not), and generally all around gruff. But there was something else. He was a martial arts master. He was disciplined, focused. He was able to remain calm in some of the most dire situations. That’s what she was missing. She had to focus her ki, make it work the way she needed it to. Not just fire it off in a direction, but actually direct and control the Ki.

Seri exhaled deeply, almost as if she was breathing out steam. The wisps of stray ki began to fade as the area around her began to distort as her ki drenched the surroundings, weighing down everything around her. The planet showed no indication of such, other than a few stray particles of dust being pulled down at an alarming rate once they were caught in the gravitational field.

“That’s it, just a little more…” Seri grunted through her work. While she was the epicenter of the Gravity Surge, she wasn’t affected by the increased pull towards Djinnish. However, keeping it together wasn’t the easiest to do. The power was erratic, as she had to keep the gravity increase steady, lest she destabilize and it collapse on her. This was a delicate balance, and only now, doing it unfused, did she realize the control it required.

Not only did she need to control the field initially, she would need to find a way to coalesce the energy into one hand, so she could transfer it into the Gravity Spike punch. The Gravity Spike was all of the gravity increase condensed into the fist of the user, and would then deliver a devastating blow to whomever it hit. All of that gravity, in one punch. It would be enough to take out most enemies in a single blow.

But that was for later. She needed to master the ability she was working on immediately. That meant being able to perform the Gravity Surge without struggling. To be able to smoothly exert her Ki around her to increase the gravity without having to do more than impose her will to the surroundings. That was the difficulty she faced. It was all a matter of tweaking the way she controlled her ki. She was either using it as an outward power boost, or an attack. This was different. This was precise, and required finesse. Neither were something that Seri was. She was a brawler, a brute. Overwhelming force was her modus operandi. Controlling her ki like this was completely new to her.

But, as Gyoza had tried to drill into her head before, expanding one’s horizons is the key to becoming a better fighter. At the very least for the sake of knowing how to defend against whatever it was you were expanding. This was no different. She had to expand her horizons in how she used her power as well. This was just another way it was used. Not just in outright offense or defense. Not just a simple powerup. This was a means to control the battlefield.

She could trap her opponent, prevent them from approaching her, make them too heavy to even move their arms to shoot out an energy attack.The possibilities were many. And if she could master it? That would allow her to use it whenever she needed. Land down anywhere and immediately cause the gravity around her to increase exponentially. Or even in the air around her. Wherever she used the Gravity Surge, she could change the tide of battle.

Not to mention training under the Surge would yield better results for those that were around her. She could use it to teach others, give them a training area to really boost their results. The increased gravity, while it may wear them out quicker, would also make their bodies work harder. And thus, they would get better results from their training. Who knows, maybe Seri would take over for Gyoza after all?

But that was far in the future, if it would be to happen at all. Right now, the young fighter had an almost indestructible planetoid to destroy. She had held onto the Gravity Surge, and felt its power around her. The spatial distortion was visibly noticeable around her, as air molecules were being sucked down and forcing more out. The air was heavy, and she’d need to go ahead and condense the energy, or risk suffocating herself.

Condensing the gravity field would be similar to charging an energy attack. However, instead of pulling from within, Seri would have to pull the energy around her into her fist. She vaguely remembered Seroza doing this by exerting her will on the gravity to come inward to herself, as if making herself the focal point for the energy’s ‘attention’. It was no surprise that her own will dictated that the gravity field would have to come inward as well.

Concentrating on the field around her, Seri practically demanded the gravity field to come back towards her, funneling it into her fist to coalesce into one, gravity packed punch. She just had to be careful not to collapse the gravity field in on herself. This would prove to be easier said than done, however, as now she had to exert control over two locations. Her fist and the area around her.

As the field shrunk around her, she could feel the weight of her fist. It was as if it was being pulled in all directions at once. Heavy, yet still maneuverable. This was due to her control alone. Once the field was fully compacted away, it was time to strike. She wouldn’t have long to be able to hold this energy, so she had to act quickly. Leaping high into the air, Seri flew outside of Djinnish’s gravity pull, away from both the planetoid and the main planet itself. She’d fly away at top speed before stopping and turning back around.

Bursting into Shinzuken x20 and flying at top speed towards Djinnish, Seri broke through Djinnish’s gravity field and slammed her Gravity Spike packed fist into the ground, tearing it asunder, and breaking into the planetoid in merely an instant. However, debris clouded her vision. Did she succeed, or was the planetoid headed for Maedas?

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:23 pm
User Image

The youngster pressed the triggers aggressively while floating and watching the screen. Their eyes blinking rarely while tilting their head to the side. It was an odd sensation, being on a new level after being stuck for so long. Her head nodded a bit while opening their mouth to yawn thinking about how long they've been on this plane. The people around too afraid to approach, yet too interested in why a god of her magnetude was there. The level would make a small ping as the lights were about to show the words completion before the screen slowly faded out. Maedas would groan dropping it onto the seemingly endless pile of battery dead or broken handheld devices. This would make them cross their arms, a bit too lazy to move and grab another one. The mite would move a bit to sit up and look at the men and women who stepped back from their motion. "Hey! If someone goes to Ingo and tells her to take me home. . .This is taking waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too-" She'd stop while people began to scatter and they'd stand up angrily. "ARE YOU REALLY RUNNING FROM ME WHEN I GAVE YOU A REQUEST! I WILL DESTRO-" Maedas would slow their speech while the sky got darker and darker. ". . .There's no such thing as night here. . ." Her voice murmured while looking up at the oncoming planet. Maedas's eyes would blaze purple for a moment while their hand rose up to the world as it almost collided with the plane, the grass and trees rising while some of the people were being pulled into it's gravitational pull. ". . .Hakai." The words echoed as the planet tapped their finger tip and disappeared slowly. Turning into a fae like dust while the people and fauna dropped from it, the essence of the planet evaporating completely.

Maedas would sigh while flipping upward from their game pile as a tap made them disappear as well while looking up towards the girl who floated and rose slowly towards her. ". . .So. . .You like jokes huh?"

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:09 am

STATS:

Seri took a moment to catch her breath as the planetoid before her practically disintegrated. However, this was from the other side, meaning Maedas was the one to actually destroy the planet. Her attack didn't do it. Her heart raced faster as she saw the familiar form of Maedas come through the clearing smoke and speak to her. "Wasn't a joke. You told me to destroy it. Didn't say how. So I used my environment to my benefit. You just happened to be part of it. My hardest hit was either going to do it, or it'd force you to." The young Earthling was unsure of how the God of Destruction would react, but she was being truthful. There was no reason to hide the truth. Lying would probably be an instant death. No, worse. Probably instant erasure.

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:56 pm
User Image

The God would find themselves infront of the girl while staring Seri down. Their mouth furrowing while looking to the lack of planet and the people who were catching their breath all around. They blinked slowly as the God sighed and turned while putting their hands to the back of their head as Maedas turned away from Seri. "Well, you did get it done. . .And I can sense that your Ki is being refined, even as we speak so. . ." Her voice began as they tipped their headback and forth. Maedas would close their eyes while humming a bit. "The training did work. So it's a success." She'd say while pointing up. Maedas would do a bit of math in their head while murmuring for a few moments and blinking softly as their hand began to vibrate. ". . .But you're done now. . .So I'll send ya home with this." She'd say winding her body around slowly. "DON'T BE A SMART a** AGAIN!" The voice echoed while they turned swiftly with a backhand. The hit would slam into her cheek while the Lettering scrawled in the sky in black ink.

User Image

"KAI KAI KEN!" The'd shout, the powerful strike teleporting the girl back to the look out. Maedas following through in the air, knocking others away with the force while they looked at where Seri was and blinked. ". . . I'll nab ya when I can set up. . .Part 2." They would slowly descend, leaning back into a laxed lay while sighing deeply.

Ace Pilot Blitz

↳ Otherworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces