Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ˜ผ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

New to the city, Emma had decided to take a walk around and see what she could find. She had found herself in the shopping district, and wandered around, looking in windows. It was certainly all interesting, but she wasn't quite sure that she wanted to buy any of it. She sighed to herself, things had been so different since she left home, but she had, blissfully, been able to keep her home as clean and organized as she wished.

She smiled to herself and looked around, deciding on impulse to enter a shop. It was unlike her, but she was glad to have done it. She entered the building and looked around a bit. It didn't seem to be the type of shop she'd normally enter. "Hello?" she called out, politely.

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ: Cut N Stab
๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ:
๐น๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”: Relaxed
๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž: $1000
๐’ฒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”: Click me!
๐’ช๐’ช๐’ž: It's short, but it'll do Edit: my mess self forgot to quote you

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:03 am
x
x
x
x
โ†’ ฯ‰ั”ืะธั”sืฮฑั‡, ื ฯ…ะธั” โ‘ โ‘ขั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ข ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘กโ‘ฃโ‘ง โ—ฆ
( โ‘ง ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘ค ืฮฑั‡s )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:33 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Kalistia Le

โ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ข

After hesitating for so long, she had finally decided on going to place well-known for haircuts and tattoos: The Cut N' Stab. Even though she understood that there would be no pain, she had always felt discomfort at the thought of having a haircut. On the other hand, there was that contrasting feeling of curiosity of how it would feel to have a newer, fresher hairstyle. She remembered trying to cut her hair by herself and the end result was terrible. Thankfully her hair growth was fast and no one was there to see.

So, here she was, looking for a new hairstyle. Maybe it wouldn't be so short, a little trimming here and there or a new hairstyle while keeping her hair still long. It was more exciting the more she thought about it, making her nervousness gradually fade away as her steps inside became more confident. The expression on her face was one of awe as she started looking around the place. There were pictures of models with multiple hairstyles and hair colors that looked rather tempting the longer she stared at it.

Diverting her eyes away, she headed for the receptionist. "Hello, I'm looking for a new haircut."

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Curious

โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am
User Image

โ›It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.โœ

โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

I'm feeling excited. || I'm speaking to a customer. || I'm wearing classy casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

โ€You look stunning regardless the hairstyle! You have the perfect face shape-โ€ undoubtedly an honest confession on Rigelโ€™s end. He never had the bone in him to lie about anything at all. Flattered by his words, the woman chuckled, a pink hue dusting her pale porcelain cheeks like small poppy flowers blooming upon a lush field, while she made a payment at the receptionist.

โ€œThank you, Rigel!โ€ she exclaimed, and heโ€™d wave dismissively with a lighthearted chuckle. โ€No! Thank you!โ€

Slender fingers ran through his hair, brushing his navy blue locks away from his features, just briefly revealing the faintest of burn scar concealed beneath his black eye patch. His golden orb scanned the establishment, satisfied at the lovely off white wallpaper, and the polished wooden floorboards clean enough to reflect oneโ€™a silhouette. He spun in his swivel chair, a small wave of the hand as he bid farewell to his umpteenth customer within the three hours of his shopโ€™s opening time. Everything in this establishment screamed nostalgia, and he had decorated the entire interior in remembrance of his wife. He recalled the day he met her, very much like how it is now. A cloudy day, with small rays of sunlight seeping through the gaps of the cloud, accompanied by a slow, gentle breeze. She timidly stepped into his shop, her arms wrapped around her own body as though wary of the new surroundings, clenching even tighter when he had approached her. He laughed at the memory, cutting himself short when the overhead bell jingled, and the glass door opened.

โ€Welcome!โ€ he greeted, digging his heel into the floor to stop the spin. Golden orbs first fell upon her thick, lovely raven tresses that were surprisingly long enough to touch the ground, before glancing at the owner of said hair. Pale skin, and lovely baby blues that could counter the clear blue sky, and the clear ocean waters of Mykronos. An excited smile cracked upon his features, and heโ€™d strode towards the reception desk, gesturing to them, that he handle the customer instead.

โ€Good morning! My, you have such lovely hair-!โ€ crystal clear gold met baby blues, an excited glint flashing across his gaze. โ€Do you have any particular hairstyle in mind? Short? Medium length? Or just a small trim to get rid of split ends?โ€ much alike a child who just received a new toy, he was very excited. There was so much he could do with her hair. He could curl it, or put it up in the olden hairstyle of a beehive, or perhaps even a more oriental style. She had the thickness and the length, it was almost a dream come true. But before he stresses her out with his question, he figured heโ€™d allow her some time to get comfortable before she made a decision.

โ€Would you like a hair wash?โ€

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Wind Hime Princess

PUMMMY

Trash

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Kalistia Le

Before the receptionist could say anything, it seemed that someone else would take over. There was a brief surprise on her face before she replaced it with a friendly smile in response to the warm greeting. The smile on the other person's face was blinding and especially his golden eye that glinted in the light. Looking at him reminded her of the sun with the smoothness of the sea, fashionable and friendly. His positivity radiated in waves, giving her a very good impression.

"Good morning. And thank you, it's really flattering when it 's a compliment from a professional." She replied, her smile even wider as she received the compliment that specifically effective when it was about her hair and her hand unconsciously twirled around a strand of her extremely long hair. When she was prompted to make a choice about which hairstyle to her liking, however, she was still unsure about whichever to choose from. Letting go of a piece of hair in her hand, she moved a finger to scratch at her cheeks, smiling sheepishly. "Well, I don't have the specifics, but I hope to have my hair look a bit neater and maybe have a new hairstyle."

She didn't dare to ask for a shorter length because of experience in the unnaturally quick growth of her hair, but surprising if her hair was cut in certain ways, it was to remain that new style. "If you don't mind, I think it'll be fine if you could give recommendations for hairstyles that would suit me." Blinking, she watched with amusement as his expression seemed to take the excitement to another notch before said about the hair wash offer.

"Ah, yes, sure!" Nodding in agreement, she wondered if the hair washing in shops would be any different from her doing it at home.

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Hehe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 am
User Image

โ›It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.โœ

I'm feeling excited. || I'm speaking to a customer. || I'm wearing classy casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Rigel never regarded himself as a professional despite his achievements, and it always came as a shock when others thought of him as so. Hairdressing was something he saw as a hobby rather than a source of income. A never ending passion that has grown, and has been growing within him more than twenty years go. โ€No, donโ€™t say that! Iโ€™m just your average hairdresser-โ€ flattered, and equally as embarrassed, Rigel waved his hands dismissively while small chuckles rumbled within his chest. Slender fingers ran across the polished wooden finishing of the counter while he waited for her answer, and heโ€™d laugh in return at her inability to decide. Normally, theyโ€™d already at least have a brief idea before they came, but Rigel wasnโ€™t complaining. The day was slow, and most of his appointments were already over and done with.

โ€Donโ€™t you worry about that, Iโ€™ll run you through the few haircuts.โ€ he flipped the magazine open, the intoxicating scent of fresh printed pages attacking his nostrils, yet also accompanied by the scented fragrance of lavender lingering around the establishment. Golden orbs lifted to meet her porcelain features, running along her cheekbone, down to her jawline. Itโ€™s not too round nor angular, a nice oval shaped face that doesnโ€™t quite limit her choices of hairstyles. โ€What length would you prefer? Short, shoulder, mid back, or just a small trim?โ€ his gaze moved from her jawline, to the volume of her dark tresses, where clear excitement flashed across his golden eye. But before any more were spoken, the receptionist returned with a cup of freshly brewed rose tea, and guided her to the hair basin, where Rigel would soon follow after.

With a small towel wrapped around her shoulders, and a barberโ€™s cape around her neck, he urged for her to resr against the recliner. It was only then, he felt how much thicker her hair really was. โ€Your hairโ€™s really thick- itโ€™s amazing!โ€ he exclaimed, rolling his sleeves up to his forearms.

โ€I can layer your hair, but I wonโ€™t do any thinning. Itโ€™ll be a shame to rid of your volume.โ€ he paused, โ€Is the temperature okay?โ€

โ€Perhaps not too short either.. Somewhere around the shoulders down to your current length would be fine. Your hairโ€™s soft, so thereโ€™s no need to worry about them curling into different directions either--โ€ he ran his fingers through his wet locks, the mint shampoo leaving a cooling sensation on her scalp while he massaged them into her head. He was gentle with the small kneads, brushing his fingers down small sections of her hair. The fragrance was soothing, and heโ€™d believe heโ€™s quite good at scalp massages. โ€So, any idea? Thereโ€™s no rush, let me know when youโ€™ve decided.โ€

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Wind Hime Princess

PUMMMY

Trash

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:59 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Kalistia Le

She waited patiently for his recommendation, eyes flickered around at the surroundings, watching as the customers came and went, smiles evident on their face. The mood in the shop was positive, and it gave her a sense of excitement and anticipation for her new change. Her attention stopped on one of the hairdressers with rather flashy movements before returning her sight back to the other person. It seemed that he wasn't done with his observation, and the heat from that gaze made her feel a bit embarrassed, light blush appearing on her cheeks. Her eyes darted around, unused to having anyone look at her that seriously, or maybe because his expression was so earnest in his examination. The atmosphere soon turned to normal when the receptionist arrived.

"I thought that a small trim would be fine." She thought about the strange speed of her hair growth. "Yet, cutting to mid back would be a new experience. Will the range of hairstyles vary between the different hair length?"

Following the receptionist, she felt at the material around her shoulder, the fluffy texture of the towel and the rather strange texture of the barber's cape before sitting down according to intructions. The chair was comfortable and soon she was relaxing against the recliner. She shuddered a little at the cold water before getting used to the temperature, feeling the touch of someone else on her hair. The force of touch was different from her own, and she winced a little when some hair had tangled together. Soon enough though, she was getting sleepy and hummed a little at his excited exclaimation.

"Hmm, the temperature is good." She blinked repeatly, trying to pay attention and tried to think, but it was quite difficult with the soothing sensation kneading at her head and the nice fragrance of the shampoo. "Maybe some layer, I've seen it look really good on others, and-" The middle of her speech was paused partially as she tried to swallow down a yawn. "-over shoulder length seems fine."

"I've never thought that having a hair wash would be this relaxing." She let out comment, finally able to retain alert, though her face would look rather too relaxed or sleepy right now.

Money: $788.5 // Mood: Comfortable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:40 pm
x
x
x
x
โ†’ ฯ‰ั”ืะธั”sืฮฑั‡, ื ฯ…โ„“ั‡ โ‘ฃั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ข ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘กโ‘ฅโ‘จ โ—ฆ
( โ‘ง ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘กโ‘ฅ ืฮฑั‡s )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vierling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Raizel King
$100 in wallet/$900 in bank

User Image
Stepping inside the building Raizel looked outside and frowned. Two days in a row? Well at least he had an umbrella this time. Shaking it off he looked around the shop, had he walked into a hair parlor? "Man I really need to get better at navigating this city. As it stands now I can barely make it home." Talking quietly to himself, he took a seat and leaned his head back sighing. Moving was always difficult, but he never imagined that this place would be so crazy. Rai closed his eyes thinking about how his house was still a mess with boxes over where.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image

xxxxโ™  โœ‚ Corbin โœ‚ โ™ xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

โ€Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.โ€

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing District โ”ŠOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

โ‰บ รท(`[ยค*_ _ _*ยค]ยด)รท โ‰ป

The gift check that was given to him by Hikaru was reserved for a later time, though during the moment in which his mistress was allowing a friend to enter the house, he had to make sure everything's okay for the two of them, at least before he went to work. His day-off would not start till tomorrow, so that would be the perfect time for the paycheck to be used on his next date with Isaac. Right now, he was just done with the first client that came for his services, and the silent gesture of farewell was exchanged before the client exited the area. With his task done, he took off his gloves, disposing into the trash bin, and even cleaning up his tools before checking outside the tattoo studio. There was a male looking frustrated at the weather, so casually, the raven came to ask the person.

"Good morning, are you here for a haircut or tattoo?" his tone was a bit flat as he questioned, but it was without malice. But there was a chance that the other was just someone who chose to stay because of the rain, and not because of trying out the new hair styles, or even the prized designs from the tattoo book. He kept his hands inside the jeans pocket as he waited for the response.

Mood: casual
Company: everyone on the area (but talking to male)
Money: $60.00 (Wallet - after various expenses); $1350.00 (Bank - after salary)
OOC:

Vierling

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Vierling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Raizel King
$100 in wallet/$900 in bank

User Image
Lifting his head up when he heard a man's voice he cleared his throat. "Tatt-oh no I'm sorry I was just trying to get out of the rain." Rai smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I should stop walking into random stores to get out of the rain." Standing up he chuckled and offered his hand so they could shake hands. "I'm Raizel King. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." His eyes scanned the man who didn't seem that interested, but it could have just been a slow day. "Although since I'm here I suppose I could look at some designs while I'm here though. I have thought about getting a tattoo before."
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image

xxxxโ™  โœ‚ Corbin โœ‚ โ™ xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

โ€Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.โ€

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing District โ”ŠOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

His expression didn't change much except for that slight raise of one eyebrow, mainly because of how weird the reason was. Nonetheless, the raven accepted the handshake as he introduced himself as well, "Name's Corbin. Pleasure to meet you as well, sir." At the mention of tattoo designs, the tattoo artist wordlessly departed, retrieving the book that Isaac gave him, together with the portfolio of more designs that was compiled into a clear book. "You are free to look at them. Once you make up your mind, I will show you the way to the tattoo studio section of this establishment to get that design done onto your preferred body part," he explained, keeping the instructions as simple as possible. He then tucked a section of his hair behind his ear, looking at the window once again. Yeah, looked like it would take a few more hours before the rain would calm down.

Mood: casual
Company: everyone on the area (but talking to Raiziel)
Money: $60.00 (Wallet); $1350.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Vierling

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:14 pm
x
x
x
x
{ โ‘ก ฯ‰ั”ั”ะบ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ }

โ†’ ะผฯƒะธืฮฑั‡, ื ฯ…โ„“ั‡ โ‘กโ‘ขัื โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘  ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘กโ‘งโ‘ง โ—ฆ
( โ‘จ ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘ฎ ืฮฑั‡s )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:49 am
User Image

โ›I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.โœ

I'm feeling distressed || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing flashy clothes || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

โ€Oh, hun, I was hoping I could catch you at the salon today.โ€

She started down the walkway, her heels clicking sharply against the hardwood floor as she passed the curious crowd. Dressed in all but a small, black bralette top and a pair of high-waist silver, wide leg trouser, the vixen easily attracted the gaze of passers by, like a magnetic force that drew curious gaze upon the curvatures of her hourglass frame. โ€Don't you worry, dear, I've left you in capable hands. Just tell the receptionist you have a booking under Etana, and youโ€™re set.โ€

โ€Iโ€™m not convinced just.. yet.โ€ countered the cheeky fox, though her words were spoken in a lighthearted tease, rather than distrust. Soft chuckles could be heard on the other end, followed by a soft, dramatic gasp, and she could perfectly picture the way he looked: golden hues widened with a hand resting against his lips in shock.
โ€If there is so much as a single negative comment from you, I'll close down my shop.โ€
โ€Hah! she laughed, shifting her phone to the other side, while her right hand now twirled a stray lock of between her index finger and thumb. โ€Now I'm convinced โ€œ while they both knew it was impossible that she would file a single complaint, it was still comforting to hear that he had valued each and every single customer of his own. Refraining from keeping him on the line longer than she had attended, the fox ended the call with a kiss goodbye, and tossed her device back into the small, beige purse she carried.

The overhead bell jingled, like the quiet melodies of a familiar Christmas carol, cheerful, and easing to the soul as a cool breeze from the cooler blew against her pale, unblemished skin. Therain has stopped a few days prior, yet somehow, the fox wasnโ€™t quite ready for the clear skies of blue, despite her dislike for the heavy rain and thunder storms. The salon smelled of a flowery fragrance, of tulips and roses, along with a fine hint of cinnamon, already easing the tension off her stiffened shoulders. Golden hues scanned the familiar interior, filling the broad space with echoes of her clicking heels as she strode towards the counter. โ€Hello, lovely. I believe I have an appointment under Etana?โ€ she answered, feeling the soft sways of her snow white tails, like a waterfall pooling against her feet, like fallen snowflakes in mid-winter. Guided to the seat in the centre, the fox sat upon the maroon, leather seat, feeling the soft hug of the cushion against the curve of her back, and the way her body sunk into the soft leather comforts. Her eyes flicked upwards, this time met with the clear reflection of her own image upon the mirror, of a faint blush dusting her porcelain cheeks, of trimmed eyebrows, and earthy colour of her eyeshadow that blended against the faint dust of bronzer upon her features. Her hair gleamed beneath the gentle white interior lights, smooth and silken, yet she could easily spot the split ends that had been bothering her within the past week or two.

Slender fingers brushed through her hair as her brows furrowed into a loose knot, feeling the noticeable outward flicks of her split ends from the river of ink black. A quiet breath escaped her matte, cherry red lips, half frustrated, and half restless, knowing she had not looked her very best.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy โ•‘ Current Company: ????
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
(Ooc: -- )

The heavy rains, and flowing streets had provided the olden hero with the perfect environment for training he needed, but the sunshine and clear skies were well appreciated. He had his fair share of trails during the turbulent weather from the difficultly moving from location to location, to the occasional ruffian. He had even gotten into a nice match with a divine, a giant tiger who tested his skills to their core.
The hero never was one to stop training, and as of now he certainly had a new trial ahead of him but it was one he aimed to tackle and succeed at with all of the energy and grace he put towards any other task. The Salon.

Etana had to admit that he initially had his reserves about the location, and of course his disappointment that it was not indeed a combat arena, but that meant little when he found that it had a place for him. A salon was an odd occupation for a hero of his stature, but Etana had a glowing record. The years had allowed him many skills, and many lives. That of the beautician was one he had mastered even before his first death for his people valued beauty, and of course so did the many royals he fought for. Satisfaction was merely apart of Etana's being and whether it be in battle, bed, or beauty he rose to meet the challenge.

His credentials had been taken care of by those that branded him and so he set about work and so far his customers seemed to truly appreciate his hands and at the end of this stormy weather? He had his appointments. He had been at the Salon all day, but there as no complaint from the golden-eyed warrior and so far neither from those who had left the chairs he had offered. He did his best to make people feel invited and welcome, to conversation and make them feel loved and cared for, and of course make sure they left completely satisfied in whatever manner it took.

He would teat his newest appointment no differently either. It wasn't soon after Vixen walked in and sat down that two figures could be seen leaving a particular bay. The woman leaving had a rather bright smile, while the man behind her walk her to the door, a boisterous but deep voice trailing past "Seven-heads! It took me quite a day to cut down the fearsome beast and in the end it was Ninurta who took credit for my accomplishment." they stood together at the door for a moment "My dear, any reward I could have gotten from such a monumental task would still not shine as brightly as you do right now." the man taking the woman's hand and laying a gentle kiss on it "Now go out and slay some beasts of your own. I will be here." he said.

The woman left and left him standing there, hands on his hips in a moment of monumental pride. It was easier to get a look at him a gentleman wearing stand black slacks, his belt was white colored with a golden bucket bearing the countenance of some manner of predatory bird. His wrote a button-up shirt covered in intricate golden accents that seemed to tale some manner of story, but it was completely unbuttoned at the moment for some reason showing off his musculature. The strangest part was the fact that he was clearly wearing a sword on his side.
He seemed strange, but not threatening instead still wearing that confident and rather welcoming smile on his face even as he turned to face the receptionist. It didn't take them long to point to Vixen.

The man turned to her and seemed to observe her for a moment before he finally spoke "Greetings! I am Etana, you must be Vixen." he said "You are indeed a vision of great beauty. It appears I'll have the honor of being at your service today. Come along, everything is clean and ready for you." he motioned for her to follow as he headed to his workstation which was..immaculately clean. The faint sounds of music faint in the background keeping the mood in the place light. He patted the seat so they could get started. She didn't have to wait long.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Current Money: $830 โ•‘ Current Location: Salon

yo punny nut

โ˜ผ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas