Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:05 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑧
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 am
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

Eevee looked around the Aquarium as she stepped up to the front door. At least it wasn't as hot today as it had been, which had left her not really wanting to leave her house. But today, she was excited. Which never really ended well. While she couldn't contain the smile playing on her lips, she brought out her new phone and snapped a picture of the entrance to upload later. Paying the admission fee, the emotionally challenged woman marched her way inside. It was a good thing her shifts weren't until night time, otherwise she could be considered playing hooky. Forgetting about the nervous feeling of trying something new like burlesque dancing, she picked up a brochure and a headset available for use. The aquarium just opened its doors for the day so there weren't many people but employees, thankfully. Looking around as she slid on the headphones, She decided on going through the prehistoric half first, more interested in learning about the fossils.

"Hagfish often top the list of ocean's most disgusting creatures, and it certainly does for this list of prehistoric creatures. Hagfish have been around for over 500 million years, long before the dinosaurs ruled the planet. For all those years, hagfish - also called slime eel - have been grossing out the deep blue with its bizarre feeding habits and defense mechanisms. First off, they produce large amounts of slimy coating that when mixed with water, transforms into a rather sticky goo. When held or caught, hagfish use their slime as a way to ward off predators. Perhaps even more disgusting; however, is how they feed. They first attach themselves to their prey like a leech, tear off some flesh, then proceed to eat the victim from the inside out. Not exactly a great example for polite table manners."

Eevee's blue eyes stared at the ugly fish that swam around the tank, the dim lighting luckily never ruining her vision. Although, normal people don't glow in the dark so the few people that trickled through here and there stared at her more than the fish. Of course, she didn't pay them any mind as she was more focused on learning about the fishes.

LOCATION ▬▬ Aquarium x COMPANY ▬▬ Alone x MOOD ▬▬ Calm x OUTFIT ▬▬ Swimming with Fish x OOC ▬▬ chat

Yoon-Mi Lee
Quote:

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image

уσυ ∂σηˀт кησω тяυє ƒяєє∂σм υηтιℓ ιтˀѕ вєєη ѕнα¢кℓє∂ αωαу
σσ¢: Sorry I didn't reply sooner, my work is taking all of my time ^^;
AnnoyedPanda

▶ A breath of fresh air was what Elin wanted, but his legs spoke differently. At first it was just mindless wander. He was getting to know the area he was in, the type of people he lived next to, then the next thing he knew he was paying his way into the aquarium to see the "fishies." He found it strangely fascinating how everyone just pools about, snapping pictures and laughing, pointing out "cool looking" fish and smiling in awe when the ones they just pointed at come swimming up. Elin... Doesn't get it. He see's no point in the mockery here. These animals are being held captive, and are likely born in captivity too. A jutted sigh came from his parted lips as he continued on his wandering legs, stopping every once in a while to look at the fish just floating about. The aquarium was huge to Elin. Granted he's never been to one before, but from what he's seen and heard from the television and books hes used, the biggest aquarium holds more than 6.3 million gallons of water, but, again, he hasn't been to one to properly judge the building. Elin looked down, a silver fish catching his eye. It was very reflective, sparkling and shinning whenever it moved. This fascinated Elin, almost giddy and uncontrollable. He loved the color of silver, and, like a cat, he loved shinny and reflective things. Hell his lamp is just a giant metal reflecto ball and it amuses him.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:28 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

Eevee laughed to herself as she looked at the ugly fish. After hearing about the fish on the tape, she could vaguely remember seeing an article about them finally finding the ancient fish in depths below. She didn't necessarily read it all, but she remembers seeing a picture of it nonetheless. The sight of the slimy, pudgy thing made her want to poke at it. However, she knew that with a creature that small, it wouldn't take much exposure from her to cause it harm. Bringing a hand up, she looked down at her dimly glowing hand. In the scarce lighting she may not have been glowing brightly, but it was still noticeable. Looking back to the fish, she gave the tank a soft smile before moving on.

Her glowing disappeared as she stepped into a more well lit area. Of course, the visibility of such a steange characteristic fluctuated as she moved from room to room. Finally she came to a stop in a room full of such colorful and reflective fish. Looking around in awe, she barely registered the other body before nearly bumping into him. "Oh geeze...sorry," she mumbled as she held out a hand in an apologetic fashion.

LOCATION ▬▬ Aquarium x COMPANY ▬▬ Alone x MOOD ▬▬ Calm x OUTFIT ▬▬ Swimming with Fish x OOC ▬▬ chat

Yoon-Mi Lee
Quote:

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑨
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro arrived at the aquarium around evening time. Things seem to be slowing down as he paid for his entry to the building. He hadn't visited this place yet and he thought his feline would be interested in seeing the marine creatures. Finding Hiro's interactions to be quite entertaining while carrying the feline around the aquarium. Heading towards the ending of the visit they watch some swimmers by a reef.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:entertained.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $576.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:20 am
User Image
Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

After wandering around, she ended up arriving at the Aquarium and gazed upon the big building in front of her. After looking around at the entrance, she wandered deeper into the place, looking at the lovely fishes through the glass that swam happily in the water. It seemed that it was the day where there weren't many people in the place. Wandering in a random path, looking at the interesting marines, she ended up walking in a path where a single person stood, holding a kitten.

Curious, she debated between getting closer to see what they were so entranced with, ending up stand a short distance near them. Her eyes darted between the glass and the person, peeking at his expression and the scene of the swimmers in the water, hand twirling a strand of her floor-swept hair. Though, her sight ended up looking at the cute feline the guy was carrying, smiling unconsciously at its cute little face.
Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:13 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro was watching the swimmers around the reef. He looked away when he thought someone was nearby by them. Glancing around he caught sight of what looked to be woman and looks to be looking at Hiro. "Well, cat at an aquarium probably not an common occurrence. Luckily I haven't gotten trouble for it so far" he thought. He decided to say something instead of keeping quiet. "Pardon me, miss. Do you like kittens?" he asked him and Hiro meows softly at the person. At first impression she seems harmless and this was the first person he has spoken to in weeks in this town.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $576.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:47 am
User Image
Kalistia Le

She fidgeted when the guy spot her, looking guilty like she was doing something wrong even though she wasn't doing something of that kind. The question that he asked when he turned to her was really surprising also.

"Ah....yes?" Tilting her head in confusion, she quickly added. "They are very cute."

Her smile turned brighter at the cute meow of the kitty. It made her kinda want to pet it and she looked between the kitty and the owner, hesitating whether to ask for permission.
Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wondered if he asked the question too soon or shouldn't have asked the question when he hears the initial response. He smiles a little when he hears the added response. "That a relief, but then again I haven't encountered anyone who dislikes baby animals or felines as far as I know" he thought. Hiro is friendly to people in general and greeting with a meow was part of the friendliness. "They certainly are" he said agreeing with the woman. "This is my first time visiting the aquarium and thought it was a good idea to bring along my kitten, Hiro" he explains why he has a kitten with him. "What about you?" he asked her nicely.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $576.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:03 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Ah, it's nice to meet you and little Hiro! This is also my first time here, also." The smile still remained on her face, albeit this time a bit more shy. "I was new around the area so I was finding around the place and ended up at the aquarium. This place is really beautiful, isn't it?"

She briefly glanced at the view beyond the glass, where the fish swam and the swimmers swarm and back at the person in front of her, along with the friendly kitty. "You really seemed to be enjoying yourself a lot earlier, too." She remembered the look on the guy's face and the energetic look of the kitty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro moves one of his front paws to do his own little wave by pointing at her and a small meow. "You can pet him if you want to" he offers to the woman. "I guess it is. This is the first aquarium I've ever been at. I wonder if others are like this" he replied honestly. Smiles again, "That's nice of you to say, miss. Glad I wasn't making an unpleasant face in public" he said and appreciates what the other said about him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Aquarium.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $576.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash