Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
★ Let's do the Pottermore quiz! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roll call!
  Gryffindor
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
  Slytherin
View Results

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:53 pm
The house I got was Slytherin which in my opinion it matches my personality. I wasn't surprised that the second house was Gryffindor. I knew from the start that Gryffindor and Slytherin were gonna be the top choice for me. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are last. I wish I can say something about the last two houses as in reality, I don't know anything about them. I must confess I don't consider myself a HP super fan as I never finish reading the books. I had seen all the films but it been a quite some time I had seen one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:36 pm
I got Gryffindor and had a bit of a 'wut' moment about it. Before then, I was dead-set I'd be a Slytherin. GRYFFINDORS ARE CHEERFUL AND FOOLISH AND CLUMSY and I get the feeling that they'd unintentionally be quite hurtful.

Had to have a bit of a think on it. Decided I'd probably do better in Gryffindor than Slytherin.

I think it was the last question that got me. It was the potion one, which would you drink. I was caught between the purple one that smelled of chocolate and the black one that was mysterious. Skulled the black one. Moronic courage just to see what it would be like- BOOM- Gryffindor.

At the same time, I sorted myself in Ilvermorny houses and came up with Thunderbird, which I accept more easily though I had wanted Horned snake (BECAUSE OMG) but since Fantastic Beasts came out, I'm much much chiller with Thunderbird than I already was (because Frank. F-R-A-N-K. Calls a thunderbird Frank. No wonder Rolf married Luna. If Teenie died, Newt would probably have asked Luna to marry him if Rolf hadn't got her already.).

I like birdies so it worked out well for me.

I missed the link on the first page and did the quiz on it after I posted so:

Your Result: HUFFLEPUFF!

70%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Hufflepuff, the house of loyalty, hard working, acceptance, and fairness. You are amongst other Hufflepuffs such as: Tonks and Cedric Diggory

68&#xGR;YFFINDOR!

52&#xSL;YTHERIN!

50&#xRA;VENCLAW

Yah no. No hate to Puffs, but I think maybe the reason you didn't have 30 questions to answer in the Pottermore quiz was that different questions were weighed differently. AND I AIN'T NO PUFF. Sure, I am loyal, hard working, accepting (if it's none of my business, it's none of my business, and if it doesn't affect me, it's none of my business), and fair, but I'm also very very angry. Look a me, I'm 2% away from a hatstall. If I went into Hufflepuff, I'd be the Puff who gets called on when someone has a problem because I'm 2% away from Gryffindor and I'm BRAVE and loyal. Mess some kids up. Or I'm the Puff other kids place biscuits near and scuttle away and alienate myself. *Sigh* Only Gryffindors would accept a scared, angry kid. Well, The Puffs would, but they'd be scared. Gryffindors wouldn't care.

"YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME! HAHA! WHAT A FUNNY THING! LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

"Hey did you do the homework?"
"Yes I did >.>"
"Awesome, can I look at it?"
"How about I give you a look at my wand instead???"
"Yeah, no, but I'll punch that Slytherin kid who picks on you."
"Which one? sad "
"Err. THE NEXT ONE I SEE!"
"Fine... I'll READ your homework and explain why it's wrong."
"Oh..."
"You'll get the right answers anyway."
"Oh!"  

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:56 am
im a slytherin! every house quiz i take i get slytherin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 am
★ What were your results?
86% Slytherin
60% Gryffindor
58% Ravenclaw
40% Hufflepuff

I've done HP quizzes many times and the results are usually Slytherin or Ravenclaw, both which I agree with. I've got a lot of dreams and a desire to achieve them (Slytherin); I tend to think outside the box, am a stickler for rules, and teach activities (Ravenclaw).

★ What did you think of your results/the quiz?
Happy with the results! I wouldn't be shocked if I ended up in Hufflepuff, but it continues to be the least likely house for me to be in - and I am a little tiny bit relieved.

★ More importantly, is this your House? Did you get the House you think reflects you based off the quiz?
Either Ravenclaw or Slytherin probably reflects me. Mind you... Slytherin has a reputation for dark wizards and witches...

★ Finally, if you're sure of your House, which one are you in and why? Inquiring minds want to know. I'll also ask which House do you think you'd never be sorted into in a million years, be

I need the real sorting hat! Am I a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw? *so torn* I highly doubt I'll ever be sorted into Hufflepuff though.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:16 pm
I got:

86% Ravenclaw
67% Slytherin
33% Hufflepuff
24% Gryffindor

★ What did you think of your results/the quiz?

I wasn't very shocked because I'm very ambitious but also very curious about everything at the same time. I'm not brave at all, and I'm loyal to my friends and family.

★ More importantly, is this your House? Did you get the House you think reflects you based off the quiz?

No, personally, I think I'm more of a Slytherin. I'm waaayy to ambitious not to be. However, Ravenclaw is a very close second.

★ Finally, if you're sure of your House, which one are you in and why? Inquiring minds want to know. I'll also ask which House do you think you'd never be sorted into in a million years, be

Definitely Slytherin. I think I'm capable of handling a lot of things, probably better than the average person. Welp, I just came across as arrogant, whoops! Lol, probably not Hufflepuff at all. I'm not very gentle.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff