Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
9/4: Announcements/rules- Spoiler warning and Lost Sigs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:55 am
MeriThranduiliell
We could always add to the rule "no necroing". Of course, people might ignore it, but with that warning, we could yell at them. wink
But...I love to necro... xd Maybe the rule should be "No necroing unless it's done by Tyo & Meri, because they're sexy necromancers, and the rest of you are fools! Fools, we say!" ...or maybe that's too much. xd
MeriThranduiliell
Should I start official character threads? And if so, should I give each character their own, or mix them together? (Jin/Sun, Kate/boy kate, etc) And there should be an area on this page with links to all the official threads of the guild, in case they do fall off the first page. Right?
I think there should be one for each of the individual characters. And in the first post there could be links to other threads that might be of interest to the fans of said character? Like, in the Vincent one, there could be a link to that "Uncredited Regular" from way, way back. 3nodding

But I think they should be called something simple, that gets across it's about that character and actor only, you know? Like "Sayid Jarrah/Naveen Andrews," "Boone Carlyle/Ian Somerhalder," and "Kate Dodd/Evangeline Lilly." But that's really up to you. 3nodding ^_^

MeriThranduiliell
That is weird... I think the Others control those two pages.
surprised ninja :paranoia: xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:01 pm
Tyo
But...I love to necro... xd Maybe the rule should be "No necroing unless it's done by Tyo & Meri, because they're sexy necromancers, and the rest of you are fools! Fools, we say!" ...or maybe that's too much. xd

Hey, I like that idea! And I always wanted to be a necromancer. xd
The thing is, I like necroing if you're bringing up interesting old topics. It's when people necro the stupid "I love *insert actor/character* here" threads that bothers me.

Tyo
I think there should be one for each of the individual characters. And in the first post there could be links to other threads that might be of interest to the fans of said character? Like, in the Vincent one, there could be a link to that "Uncredited Regular" from way, way back. 3nodding

But I think they should be called something simple, that gets across it's about that character and actor only, you know? Like "Sayid Jarrah/Naveen Andrews," "Boone Carlyle/Ian Somerhalder," and "Kate Dodd/Evangeline Lilly." But that's really up to you. 3nodding ^_^

Actually, that will work. *nods* I think I'll do that- make actor/character threads, and in them, link to relevant characters.

Tyo
surprised ninja :paranoia: xd

Just be sure not to take a raft into those pages wink  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:06 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Hey, I like that idea! And I always wanted to be a necromancer. xd
The thing is, I like necroing if you're bringing up interesting old topics. It's when people necro the stupid "I love *insert actor/character* here" threads that bothers me.
Yeah, I saw a thread in here the other day, on page 2 or 3, that had a first post of "I <3 CHARLIE! HE IS SO HOT!!1" with a following bump, from the same person, a third post saying "I NOWE! ME TOO!!1 LOL", another bump by the creator of the topic...and it went on like that. So I deleted it. xd

MeriThranduiliell
Actually, that will work. *nods* I think I'll do that- make actor/character threads, and in them, link to relevant characters.
Oh yeah! I had a good idea! Uh-huh! Oh yeah! xd

MeriThranduilliel
Just be sure not to take a raft into those pages wink
DUNDUNDUN! xd Which reminds me, there are a couple of 'games' in this thread (ie, mine, and Lost & Found, the who said it game...and the lost 'in your pants' game. xd ) Should there be a post that links to each of these? Just so that more people will play them and what-not, but they won't have to be on the first page to access them?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:14 pm
Tyo
Yeah, I saw a thread in here the other day, on page 2 or 3, that had a first post of "I <3 CHARLIE! HE IS SO HOT!!1" with a following bump, from the same person, a third post saying "I NOWE! ME TOO!!1 LOL", another bump by the creator of the topic...and it went on like that. So I deleted it. xd

Thank you so much! You saved me a bit of sanity.

Tyo
Oh yeah! I had a good idea! Uh-huh! Oh yeah! xd

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. You might have a heart attack. wink

Tyo
DUNDUNDUN! xd Which reminds me, there are a couple of 'games' in this thread (ie, mine, and Lost & Found, the who said it game...and the lost 'in your pants' game. xd ) Should there be a post that links to each of these? Just so that more people will play them and what-not, but they won't have to be on the first page to access them?

Another good idea! Wow, you're on a roll today!  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:17 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Thank you so much! You saved me a bit of sanity.
I'm just doing my part to keep us all from going nutty. 3nodding

MeriThranduiliell
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. You might have a heart attack. wink
*clutches chest* Oh God! I can't die now! With my luck, Jack'll be busy and Boone'll try to revive me! xd

MeriThranduiliell
Another good idea! Wow, you're on a roll today!
Well, I was bound to have a brilliant day sooner or later. 3nodding Have you noticed that it kind of feels like we run the guild, even though we really don't? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:23 pm
Tyo
I'm just doing my part to keep us all from going nutty. 3nodding

I think it's largely too late for that! wink

Tyo
*clutches chest* Oh God! I can't die now! With my luck, Jack'll be busy and Boone'll try to revive me! xd

While all the while Arzt lectures about wind currents on heart attack victims. xd

Tyo
Well, I was bound to have a brilliant day sooner or later. 3nodding Have you noticed that it kind of feels like we run the guild, even though we really don't? xd

Who is the "lemonhobbit" of whom we have heard? xd  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:27 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
...where DID she go? I haven't seen/heard from her (or many of the other mods of the guild) since FAR before the finale. sweatdrop Maybe we scared them off with our brilliance? Yes. That must be it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:35 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
...where DID she go? I haven't seen/heard from her (or many of the other mods of the guild) since FAR before the finale. sweatdrop Maybe we scared them off with our brilliance? Yes. That must be it.

Could be. wink Actually, I pmed her the other day to make Nolah a mod. Which she did, so she must still exist. The other mods... no idea.  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:37 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Could be. wink Actually, I pmed her the other day to make Nolah a mod. Which she did, so she must still exist. The other mods... no idea.
...for some reason I assumed that Nolah had already been a mod. xd sweatdrop

Maybe we need a thread for only the mods, so that we can all touch base and learn who each other are. xd I mean, I know that Kid Nasty's been a mod since the beginning, but I dont' remember the last time he updated his thread, or even posted. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:46 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

...for some reason I assumed that Nolah had already been a mod. xd sweatdrop

Maybe we need a thread for only the mods, so that we can all touch base and learn who each other are. xd I mean, I know that Kid Nasty's been a mod since the beginning, but I dont' remember the last time he updated his thread, or even posted. xd

That could work. I know you, Nolah, and Movic, and that's about it. Well, and lemonhobbit, but she isn't around enough.  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:49 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

That could work. I know you, Nolah, and Movic, and that's about it. Well, and lemonhobbit, but she isn't around enough.
Strangely, you're the only other mod in the guild that I've ever conversed with, aside from Lemonhobbit. I've also been friends with Sausagehalo for a while, but I don't think she's ever used her mod powers to mod. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:54 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Strangely, you're the only other mod in the guild that I've ever conversed with, aside from Lemonhobbit. I've also been friends with Sausagehalo for a while, but I don't think she's ever used her mod powers to mod. xd

She's the undercover mod. She makes the others think she's one of them, then when they least expect it... click! An edited post. ninja  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:56 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

She's the undercover mod. She makes the others think she's one of them, then when they least expect it... click! An edited post. ninja
xd Brilliant! It makes me wish that I hadn't flaunted my moddiness all over the place! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:06 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

xd Brilliant! It makes me wish that I hadn't flaunted my moddiness all over the place! xp

Ewww, did you have to do that? xd  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:07 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Ewww, did you have to do that? xd
Hey, when someone's calling me out, it takes all I have not to whip out my moddiness. xd  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff