Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I wanna learn how to RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:17 pm
xXxDarkShunxXx
volo morior
xXxDarkShunxXx
volo morior
xXxDarkShunxXx

I like to be an Elf, or we can create a new character haha, if you wanna romance it's ok

That's fine with me smile any preference on what type of creature you want mine to be or is it wat ever? And I usually do some romance, but we don't have to

Or we can be humans but in another kind of Earth, and Earth where the alchemist prevails, If you wanna romance we can do it xd it's your choice smile

That sounds really interesting, and since it's adventure what should the end goal be? Like are they trying to find something or accomplish a goal? Also generally people make a profile of their character for an rp, you can do basic like name, age, physical description/picture, or you can add more such as likes and dislikes, a back story, basically anything you want. Though of course you don't have to stick strictly to your profile

I don't know cry , ideas? And ok, I'll be working on my profile biggrin

Sorry! Missed the notification for this! Ummmm could draw from the real life goal which was to create the philosophers stone (basically something that would make u immortal and/or all knowing) so could be an adventure finding how to create it even though it may or may not be possible?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:18 pm
Novama
Good job guys. Way to help carry on the tradition of rp xd

Got to make sure we don't run out of rpers wink  

volo morior

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items