Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rain panders to the new blood - A new D&D 4e game! CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SCN_ Grey_fox rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 5, 1, 6, 1, 1, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 3, 3, 1, 3, 5, 1, 3 Total: 65 (20-120)

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:54 pm
By rolling in this thread, he is referring to using the post action option "roll dice” below the typing part of your reply. It will end like above...

It keeps everyone honest,

and as guild captain he can tell when a post has been changed/deleted/etc.

Not joining... Just helping  
aqua_inc rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 6, 1, 3, 6, 3, 3, 3, 6, 1, 4, 5, 4, 6, 3 Total: 82 (20-120)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:35 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Not joining... Just helping

Thanks! I appreciate it.

But the roll limit is 20, I need to roll 28 dice. Does that mean I do it over multiple posts?  

aqua_inc

aqua_inc rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 6, 2, 1, 4, 6, 1 Total: 26 (8-48)

aqua_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:39 pm
This is actually my second time rolling 8d6 because I may or may not have forgotten to specify the die type so I accidentally rolled 8d0. Go me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm
Final Rolls: 6, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 6, 1, ,3, 6, 3, 3, 3, 6, 1, 4, 5, 4, 6, 3, 3, 3, 6, 2, 1, 4, 6, 1

6,5,5,5 = 16
4,6,3,1 = 13
3, 6, 3, 3 = 12
3, 6, 1, 4 = 13
5, 4, 6, 3 = 15
3, 3, 6, 2 = 12
1, 4, 6, 1 = 11

Final array: 16, 13, 12, 13, 15, 12  

aqua_inc

Madokamagica123

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:40 pm
aqua_inc
New character and old character using new rolls:

Lucan, Elf Cleric
Iados, Eladrin Rogue

I would like to play as Lucan the most, but ill play as Iados if we are in need of a striker.

We already got a striker, just to letcha know!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm
Aqua.; play what you want. The beauty of 4e is, there are ways for a party missing one or more of the roles to still kick gluty. A group of 2 defenders a controller and leader; works. Same with a group of 2 strikers, one leader, one controller and one 9/10ths orc barbarian (who's player was trying to build a striker tank...)

Just saying... Don't bog yourself into a role, because x other role is filled.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 pm
Trust me, a rogue plus any other melee striker = murdertastic victory. Typically, a rogue wants someone else to flank with. A defender is generally a good bet since they can pin the enemy down in place, but flanking with another striker generally means the enemy will just die before it gets the chance to escape.

There are worse routes to go down.

And aqua, thank you for being the first person to roll here in the thread 3nodding

Madoka, the option to reroll is still open to you. But it must be done in this thread.

@ SCN: Thanks for all your help :3  
Madokamagica123 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 1, 2, 5, 6, 5, 2, 2, 6, 5, 5, 3, 6, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3 Total: 74 (20-120)
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:15 am
Rolling 5 attributes!

1: 9
2: 16
3: 13
4: 14
5: 11  

Madokamagica123

Madokamagica123 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 4, 6, 2, 6, 2 Total: 31 (8-48)

Madokamagica123

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:16 am
rolling the last two!

6: 13
7: 14  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:02 am
@ Rain : no problem, If slots are still needed come Sunday, I may join  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 am
@ Madoka: Looks like me pushing for you to reroll worked out for you! biggrin

I have my Saturday D&D game tonight instead, but after that, a 3-day weekend. I'll go ahead and audit everyone's sheets starting tomorrow smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 am
I'll throw my hat into this once I get home from work.

Thinking of making either an elf druid or a genasi swordmage  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:40 pm
Madokamagica123
Also PS: I finished my CS!. Some dude

You haven't included your Longtooth Shifter racial bonuses to your attributes (+2 Wis, +2 Str).

You haven't included your low-light vision (either under Race Features, or in Special Senses below your Speed and Passive scores).

Your hit points is off by 1. Base (12) + Con score (13) + Level up (5) + Toughness (5) = 35.

Your healing surges is wrong. 6 + Con modifier (1) = 7.

Everyone begins a day with 1 action point!

Your dexterity isn't high enough for the Agile Hunter feat. You get +1 to two stats at level 4 so it might be worth taking then?

Also you're short a feat. You get a feat at levels 1, 11, 21, and every even level. This is in addition to your ranger bonus feat.

I recommend against putting your powers under Class Features. You'll end up with a lot and will run out of room! There's plenty room in the 'Powers' section for them ^-^

A recommendation I have for your powers, is to give a tag in the title so you know which ones to check off and uncheck when you rest. I tend to do (AW), (ENC), and (DAI) for at-wills, encounters, and dailies personally. It's nice to not have to open a book to see what I get back when I rest.

You should list any equipment you own in either "Other Items" and/or "Magical Items & Equipment". I personally throw anything magical in the latter, and mundane gear in the former. Cause at first, I thought you didn't take ANY weapons armor or items.

Also, concerning weapons: Your ranger two-blade style lets you have two one-handed weapons at once. They don't HAVE to have the off-hand property. You could just have two battle axes. You don't HAVE to but I'm just letting you know.

I see "Armor Bonus" 3, which implies you have hide armor (not listed anywhere), but you did not include the -1 check penalty.

Your base speed is 6 (as in, 6 five-foot squares), not 30 ^-^

I think your attack/damage stats are wrong. Attacking with Strength (+3), Proficiency bonus (+2), and half-level (+1) should give you +6 to hit. Damage should be +3. That, of course, will probably be changed when you apply your racial bonus to strength.

I have no idea if your current gp is accurate or not, since you didn't list any of your gear.

I will re-audit when you clean things up. Do the above changes, and then I think we'll need to tweak your gear some ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:49 pm
Rain Yupa
Madokamagica123
Also PS: I finished my CS!. Some dude

You haven't included your Longtooth Shifter racial bonuses to your attributes (+2 Wis, +2 Str).

You haven't included your low-light vision (either under Race Features, or in Special Senses below your Speed and Passive scores).

Your hit points is off by 1. Base (12) + Con score (13) + Level up (5) + Toughness (5) = 35.

Your healing surges is wrong. 6 + Con modifier (1) = 7.

Everyone begins a day with 1 action point!

Your dexterity isn't high enough for the Agile Hunter feat. You get +1 to two stats at level 4 so it might be worth taking then?

Also you're short a feat. You get a feat at levels 1, 11, 21, and every even level. This is in addition to your ranger bonus feat.

I recommend against putting your powers under Class Features. You'll end up with a lot and will run out of room! There's plenty room in the 'Powers' section for them ^-^

A recommendation I have for your powers, is to give a tag in the title so you know which ones to check off and uncheck when you rest. I tend to do (AW), (ENC), and (DAI) for at-wills, encounters, and dailies personally. It's nice to not have to open a book to see what I get back when I rest.

You should list any equipment you own in either "Other Items" and/or "Magical Items & Equipment". I personally throw anything magical in the latter, and mundane gear in the former. Cause at first, I thought you didn't take ANY weapons armor or items.

Also, concerning weapons: Your ranger two-blade style lets you have two one-handed weapons at once. They don't HAVE to have the off-hand property. You could just have two battle axes. You don't HAVE to but I'm just letting you know.

I see "Armor Bonus" 3, which implies you have hide armor (not listed anywhere), but you did not include the -1 check penalty.

Your base speed is 6 (as in, 6 five-foot squares), not 30 ^-^

I think your attack/damage stats are wrong. Attacking with Strength (+3), Proficiency bonus (+2), and half-level (+1) should give you +6 to hit. Damage should be +3. That, of course, will probably be changed when you apply your racial bonus to strength.

I have no idea if your current gp is accurate or not, since you didn't list any of your gear.

I will re-audit when you clean things up. Do the above changes, and then I think we'll need to tweak your gear some ^_^

Sorry about all the madness. I'm new and I'll have it changed up, I'll letcha know when  

Madokamagica123

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces