Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
Hello Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluerose Flower31

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:10 pm
Nena thank you for the greeting ^.^ What kind of anime do you like Eowalenna? Fuerte that sounds like an adorable anime. I'll have to check it out.

Hey guys im feeling a bit sad today. Im getting very cyberbullied still by a guy and his friend and stalked and things. I have disability in rl and no one understands how much avatar sites mean to me. My heart hurts alot.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:25 pm
Canna Flower1
Nena thank you for the greeting ^.^ What kind of anime do you like Eowalenna? Fuerte that sounds like an adorable anime. I'll have to check it out.

Hey guys im feeling a bit sad today. Im getting very cyberbullied still by a guy and his friend and stalked and things. I have disability in rl and no one understands how much avatar sites mean to me. My heart hurts alot.

Im sorry to hear that you are sad
you should tell an adult / teacher that you are getting bullied scream
& if you know who they are you should tell peple in real life who you trust and can help you ! 3nodding
if its on gaia you can report it to the staff!

Now for some fun anime

Wagnaria
( funny anime, each character has his / her personal issues but they are funny, they all work at a family reestaurant)

Azumanga Daioh ( random , funny , similar to ouran host club but all girls!)

these anime cheer me up all the time wink  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Salmon Pillow

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:41 pm
Canna Flower1

Oh, Canna; that's really heartbreaking to hear. I hope that things ease up on that front and that you can find help out of that situation.
Is there someone you can trust to talk to in person about it?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:00 pm
Fuerte thank you for your compassionate words. heart Softened my heart. yes its been hard. I have people to talk to that I trust. i just also need spaces like this to feel free.
Nena what kind of anime do you like?  

Bluerose Flower31

Salmon Pillow

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:13 am
Canna Flower1
Fuerte thank you for your compassionate words. heart Softened my heart. yes its been hard. I have people to talk to that I trust. i just also need spaces like this to feel free.

Super understandable.
Hope we help to be a positive distraction!
heart

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:41 am
I'm so sorry to hear about the cyberbulling. Have you unfriend/unfollow, blocked and reported them? Maybe you should privatize your page for a while until it blows over and they more on.

Feel free to call me Ginger, it's shorter.

As far as anime, I tend to like action (Gungrave, Trigun & Cowboy Bebop) and supernatural (Hell Girl, Ghost Hunt & Mushishi) shows. But like I said, every once in a while a slice of life titles like Emma: A Victorian Romance, Nana or Honey and Clover will get me.

What other types do you guys like?  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bluerose Flower31

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:13 pm
thank you Fuerte ^.^ I really appreciate those words. And thank you Ginger ^.^ I don't believe i have any of them on my friends list but I will have to check and be mindful of that. I have reported some too yes. I love the idea of putting my profile on private for now, how might I do that?
I really like slice of life, every day stories but I also love fantasy themed stories. I havent seen Nana or Honey and Clover but I really want to see those, I saw the art for them and it drew me in. There both josei animes right?

Have you guys seen Usagi-drop? Its a josei anime I think, and its rather cute  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:57 pm
On here?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/profileprefs/
Under the section "Panel Styles" you'll see "Allow Public Profile". It will give you the option of yes, no or friends only. If you go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/ , you can also do the same thing with your private messages.

Oh, fantasy. I like that too but, usually as a video game genre. I know Honey and Clover is. I'm not sure about Nana, but it should be. Bunny Drop is on my plan to watch list. However, it's on the back burner. None of my usual mobile streaming sites are playing it and my labtop is down right now.  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bluerose Flower31

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:12 pm
Eowalenna
On here?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/profileprefs/
Under the section "Panel Styles" you'll see "Allow Public Profile". It will give you the option of yes, no or friends only. If you go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/ , you can also do the same thing with your private messages.

Oh, fantasy. I like that too but, usually as a video game genre. I know Honey and Clover is. I'm not sure about Nana, but it should be. Bunny Drop is on my plan to watch list. However, it's on the back burner. None of my usual mobile streaming sites are playing it and my labtop is down right now.

Okay perfect, yes i did find it and got that squared away ^.^. Thank you for telling me about it.

Do you watch anime mostly on youtube or one of the anime sites?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:13 pm
^_^ You're welcome. I tried just to make sure and it works.👍

On my phone, I'm using Crackle, Viewster, Netflix and Youtube (Funimation, Nozomi Entertainment & Manga Entertainment) to stream. I am using legal sources because I've sort of imposed this goal of having 75% of my anime list viewed through "legal" means. Figured it was the best time to do it since I don't have my laptop to temp me right now.  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:14 pm
Canna Lily1

mystery, slice of life , comedy school life , romance

Detective conan
sailor moon
magic kaito
wagnaria

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm
Nice Ginger ^.^ yes I use mostly youtube. Im going to watch a little anime tonight-I find it soothing.

Nena nice! Ive only seen Sailor Moon from that list and thats a great anime.  

Bluerose Flower31

Bluerose Flower31

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:08 pm
guys im not sure if I'm staying in gaia. Which sucks cause you guys are real nice here and sweet heart
I just dont know if I can deal with the trolls.
I am on Solia online though too, my name there is Laee.

* I just made my avatar name the same there too, but without the 1. So I'm just Canna Flower there*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:45 pm
I'm going to try to stay guys, ive been indecisive as hell. I'm just under alot of stress and I have chronic pain issues too so its hard sometimes for me to cope with things.  

Bluerose Flower31

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:35 am
Well, you have to do what's best for you. However, I hope you stay.

I never even heard of Solia Online.  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces