Who wants a part in Solsi's next story? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:09 am
Just another quick question for you guys...is anyone opposed to their character getting injured by the villain?
It won't be terrible, think basic cuts and bruises or energy blasts type stuff.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Auriga La Shock
Shao Kashana
Whispering Minstrel
Gigi of the Ribbons
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Dr Sciurus
RandomKate
Beast Within -Anon-
Mo_4011 -Anon-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:10 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
Just another quick question for you guys...is anyone opposed to their character getting injured by the villain?

You have the okay from me. = w=)b  

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:15 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

Yup! All coolio with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:24 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

(ouo;;; You can do whatever to Arron.)

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

xD I think Sciurus would deserve getting a beating. He heals fast anyway. As for Mo, it wouldn't be the first time she's gotten beaten up or almost died on the job. n_n

Do as you like! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:00 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

(Gwen gets hurt all the time doing stupid stuff at least she'll have a good reason this time.)  

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:01 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
]

xD That's totally fine  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:07 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

All good here.  

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:17 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

((I'm not opposed to it. However if you do intend to have Fading injured, he'll have to be solid as discussed. Blood will look like red smoke if you make him bleed, just in case you needed to know. ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:45 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Be gentle with me, I bruise easy . . . =//A//=
(Sure, I'm okay with it. )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:02 pm
Okay so below this is the story you're all in! Yaaaaay~ What can I say...it kicked my butt, but I finally finished it. Before I send it out I figured it's only fair to get your guys' approval. Just let me know if there's anything you don't like about your character's part, specifically the dialogue. (Sorry if it seems a little rushed or possibly condensed, I tried to keep things brief so that I could fit everyone in and not confuse the readers too much. A lot of characters can be overwhelming sometimes.) But yeah, if you have any notes or need anything changed, I'll try to work it out.

Oh, also, I want to get a screencap of everyone's avatars so I can make a cute group picture and work it into the story. So please let me know when your avatar is wearing what you want them to in the story so I can get a picture reference. And now, onto the story...

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Auriga La Shock
Shao Kashana
Whispering Minstrel
Gigi of the Ribbons
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
RandomKate
Beast Within -Anon-
Mo_4011 -Anon-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

#22) The Astral Assassin

User Image

The next day Sammy stood trembling before the doors of The Sugar Rush Café. She shivered like a nervous chihuahua trying to work up the nerve to go inside. No, it was not a holiday where her boss made her dress up in awkward clothes to help promote business. This time she had to confront her closest friends. She asked them to meet her the night before, calling it urgent. They didn't know why though. That morning she contemplated faking a cough and calling in sick, but Shao managed to drag her out of her apartment in time for her afternoon shift. "I-I-I dunno, do they looked stressed? I think they look stressed, maybe this is a bad time..." she chattered anxiously, both her knees knocking together. She looked like a one person earthquake. Shao sighed and grabbed her shoulders to steady her. "They seem fine. You, however, do not." She tried to put herself together. "Who, me? N-never better...it's just that...well look at them!" He obliged. "...they are having tea." "And scones!!" "And talking." She cringed as if there were some dilemma here. Shao shook his head. "Try not to worry. If they are as you described them, I am sure they will understand." She looked across to him. "You think so?" He nodded once and took her hand. "I am right here..."

She took a deep breath and they pushed through the door at the same time. Just as she'd managed to relax a little, the bell near the ceiling rang and turned all eyes on them. She froze. Shao pulled her along, just far enough to step out of the main entrance. Her friends smiled and waved at her, raising their glasses to her with friendly greetings. They were all there - Arron, Mo, Gigi, Kate, Mattie, Gwen, Tobias, Auriga... She scanned their faces uncertainly, then the rest of the room. There were a lot of empty chairs. It seemed no one else was around to bear witness. It was almost a disappointment - then she'd have an excuse to back out. No such luck. She waved back briefly, cleared her throat, and squared her shoulders. "Thank you everyone for coming here today..." she began slowly and a bit louder than she had to. "You might be wondering why I asked you here...well it's just there's been something on my mind...and I um, thought you should... Well you know how there's always weird stuff showing up around town these days? I don't know how to tell you this but..." Her voice cracked. "I'm Solsi!" The words seemed to echo. Not in the room, but in her mind. She picked her eyes up and stared at them a second then shut them tight. Did they feel slighted to be left in the dark? Did they blame her for doing a poor job - or even maybe attracting all this in the first place? She couldn't bear to look.

"Yeah. A-and?" Arron asked, a little bewildered. Sammy pried an eye open. "...huh?" Gwen folded an arm over the back of her chair. "Is today Obvious Day?" Mo was searching the faces of the group. "I'm confused, wasn't there supposed to be some big announcement?" Wait... Did this mean... It was official. She couldn't control her face anymore. It was frozen in a shocked, twitching expression with little hope of recovery. THEY KNEW.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" O`☐´O

Back in space... On another plane of existence...

The shadowy figure cursed the mended rift, his one and only gateway. He clenched an uneasy fist, eyes darting around for an alternate means of travel. Ripples of light bounced through the air, the feedback this dimension received when a creature hopped from one plane to another elsewhere in space. There was hope. He just had to wait until someone passed through there... It felt like hours when a circle opened up out of the blue. It was likely a mistake. The creature probably lost his way, or used this plane as a bridge to another. He had to act quickly. Before the life form could resume its travels he snatched it by the collar and held it up in the air. The man fought and struggled to break free, random portals opening and closing with his panic. He gave the man a rough shake.
"Be still!" he boomed. The slender man gathered his wit and commanded his body to cease its kicking. "Deliver me." He commanded heartlessly. "What? Where??" Vortex cried, grabbing onto his coat to lessen the strain. The man's eyes narrowed, then flared wide open. "You know where!" He squeezed his eyes shut and winced. He did know where. Loathe as he was to do it, Vortex opened a portal directly to the world of Gaia. Tossing him aside the dark figure leapt through, leaving only a traumatic memory and the ominous flutter of his cloak in his wake.

"I don't get it...so you knew all along?" Sammy exclaimed, completely dumbfounded. They seemed confused at her confusion. "Well, I mean, your hair." Kate pointed out. "Same color...and Solsi's hair and yours just so happen to get short at the exact same time?" Tobias leaned back in his seat. "And you cannot mistake those eyes, my dear." "Your names are similar..." Auriga added. "H-height..." "Age..." "Dopey look on your face." All the evidence was stacking up before her eyes. She'd thought she was being careful, but seeing it all laid out before her made it painfully clear she never stood a chance. "Oh dear lord...I need to sit down..." She tipped backward into a spare seat, running a hand through her hair trying to get it all straight in her head. Here she was trying to protect them by keeping her secret identity in tact, but all she was doing was running around like a moron, fooling nobody. "If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't for nothing. You looked really funny." Arron cleared his throat loudly over Gwen's comment. "And we are really not sure what the press knows." Tobias remarked, trying to put a lighter spin to it. She looked up at them with pleading eyes. "So at least...you're not mad?" They looked at each other in surprise. "Why should we be mad?" Her tongue was loose now. "Because I tried to keep it a secret from you. Because trouble always seems to find me. Because all the comics say you're supposed to have a secret identity for the sake of your loved ones and apparently I really suck at it!" So many epiphanies... There was a pause and the room burst into laughter. "You're not the only one with abilities, Sammy." "W-we just figured y-you'd come t-to us when you were ready." As she stared on in amazement, a hand found its way to her shoulder. It was Shao's. "That day is today."

User Image Suddenly the lights flickered and went out. "That's strange..." Sammy looked up at them. When they refused to come back on she got up to investigate and her friends followed her out. Perhaps the fuse box would have some answers... Soon as she stepped out in the open something shot toward her face at an incredible speed. She instinctively dove to the ground as the dark mass splattered against the window behind her. "What the...?!" Shao helped her to her feet but kept his eyes in the direction from whence it came. It was the middle of the day - perfect weather - yet the power was out in the entire city. Nothing could be seen or heard. And then...cackling. Sammy's eyes widened. "Is that you, Radiant Anon?" a deep voice bellowed. "Funny. Considering your name I thought you'd be harder to find." Sammy winced. Now she couldn't even keep her cover in front of villains? Shao growled beside her ear. "At least we are not the ones in hiding! Reveal yourself!" There replied a deep throated chuckle. "Very well." The air in front of their eyes began to change. Light started to interact with it differently. Instead of shining straight through it began to bounce off its smooth surfaces. Outlines and traces of a clear, three dimensional object emerged. Quickly the clarity began to fog and darken until a man appeared before their eyes out of seemingly nothing. His hair was deep indigo with cerulean highlights, his skin black as space with an occasional twinkle - like perhaps where a freckle would be. Dark tinted shades covered his eyes, a long black coat hid most of his bare chest, and a well-worn katana clung to his hip.

"Okay, now who are you? And why'd you shut our power down?" she demanded anxiously. He drew his sword and gave it a twirl. It could have been her imagination, but it didn't appear to have a blade on it. "I am known by many names. Astral Assassin, the Cosmic Chameleon, the Energetic Enigma...but, in the end, I am simply what I am. You can call me...Dark Matter." Auriga crossed her arms, unimpressed. "You call that a sword?" the lady knight mocked. Dark Matter cocked his head. "This? This is no mere sword. This is the invisiblade." He gave it another spin and landed it correctly in his palm. "It is very nice to meet you all." He charged Sammy without another word, but Auriga raced to intercept. It appeared her sword would be meeting nothing on his side - but right where the blade belonged stopped hers with a loud clang and a spray of sparks. Arron pulled a giant wrench from his toolbox and met Sammy's eye. "W-we'll f-fend him off. G-go transform!" Sammy was stunned. She didn't want to leave them to fight her battle... So she didn't. After all, she didn't have to hide anymore. Feet square on the ground she raised a hand up in the air and exclaimed, "Love...light...activation!"

User Image

As her friends sprung into action a bright, colorful light shone from her heart and wrapped around her. Her uniform manifested - the hat with rainbow stripes, the white halter top and shorts, heels, and colorful lacey bow - and, for the second time, she became her alias as Diamond Star Solsi. With her feet firmly planted her eyes raced over the scene. Tobias was helping the neighborhood evacuate safely, Gigi was wrapping a scrape on Auriga's knee where she presumably fell. To her right, Arron's wrench clattered against the bricks as the mysterious brute disarmed him, but Gwen and Mattie jumped to his aid, dodging the swing of the invisiblade and barraging him with four angry fists. Solsi was amazed. For the longest time all she could do was stand there taking it all in. In the back of her mind the memory of Corona echoed the words she last heard her say...

"You already know who you are."

Mo phoned in a call and her friends arrived speedily with a pack of buses. Tobias helped load people on.

"You have the heart and soul of a dwarf diamond star."

Kate muttered an incantation and a protective barrier formed around the fighters as Dark Matter sent them tumbling away.

"Your light shines with every color, able to touch the lives of millions."

The brazen apprentice driver surprised the invader with a blast of lightning before he could retaliate.

"We will always look out for you, but whatever we fail to provide, the friends you've made will always be there."

Auriga smiled at Gigi and stood to fight anew.

"Don't be afraid to let your two identities become one..."

There was a brief window. In the distance she saw Shao closing in on Dark Matter from behind. Before he could lay hands on him the mysterious hit man turned and deflected the incoming blow. Shao jumped back as the invisiblade was brought between them, firing bolts of black energy to keep it at bay. Acting quickly Solsi closed the distance. Stopping only a few paces away she traced a large circle along the ground, opening a portal. Then she knelt down in front of it. "Shao, now!" As if reading her thoughts the provoked necromage seized the upper hand and with all his might landed a blast right in Dark Matter's chest. The adversary stumbled back until his leg ran into her on the ground and immediately buckled. The frightful villain never saw it coming as he tumbled clear over her and fell helplessly into the abyss, whisked away to lands unknown. Soon as his body crossed the border into space it seemed to vanish altogether, utterly invisible to the observing eye. As the circle began to shrink and eventually disappear, Solsi hopped to her feet and slapped Shao's hand in a celebratory high-five. "All right!" Gwen quirked a disbelieving brow. "That's your finisher?" Solsi spun around, resting an elbow on Shao's shoulder. "Hey don't diss the technique. It works like a charm!" She flicked the hair out of her eyes and stared at the spot where Dark Matter vanished from their world. The others seemed slightly entranced as well, startled by the alarming turn of events. The day started so peacefully, and suddenly, there was a villain intruding with no clear agenda. What was there to say now? Except... "Astral assassin...more like camouflaged garbáge. Talk about a real invisi-bully!" She scoffed quietly for emphasis. "I don't know how he can look himself in the mirror, amIrite?" She shrugged her shoulders and looked around at each of them, trying to lighten the mood. "Well I guess it's just another case of blind justice. I mean I could see right through him the whole time. He should be arrested for being a cellophony." Shao hugged her around the shoulders. "That's enough, love..." "O-kay..." Mattie rubbed her bottom lip with her index finger in deep thought. "Wait a minute...never in the same room at the same time..." She put her hands to her mouth and gasped out loud. "SAMMY IS SOLSI!!" Gigi's eyes grew large at the sudden realization. "Dear god!"

Somehow, against all rhyme or reason, Dark Matter found himself right back where he started. He fell back against the ground with a deep grunt. A little sore but no more worse for wear, the mended rift taunted him and everything he stood for. He stared at it hanging above him. "Impossible..." he muttered, sitting up and shaking his head. "She's every bit the pest they said she was..." He sheathed his blade as he stood, secretly vowing it wouldn't stay that way for long. "So you've got your little friends now...fine. Enjoy it while it lasts. They can't protect you forever." He clenched a fist, its visibility fading until nothing could be seen of it. "After all...they can't fight...what they can't see..."

<3,
Radiant Anon Solsi

Hope you enjoyed the story!
All stories are saved in my journal if you need to catch up on anything. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:35 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

That was awesome, Solsi! whee It was pretty fun to read xD A group photo sounds like a really cool idea heart Here's my avi for it ^^  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:37 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

Awesome as always, Solsi! looking forward to the next episode!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:37 pm
Auriga La Shock

Got it! Thanks!!  

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:45 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

(I loved it! Here's my avi for your group photo! <3)

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff