Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Renewed 1x1 Searches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:56 am
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Bump

Hello Pheonix, we meet again ^^. Any plot/pairing you are desiring?

Hello indeed! None over any other at the moment, mostly just bumped this from the very bottom of the 1x1 searches XD
Just hopin to pass the time between replies to some group rps.

Oh I see. Haha. Well If you are still up for it. We can do the Romeo Knight x Juliet Knight idea  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:26 am
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Bump

Hello indeed! None over any other at the moment, mostly just bumped this from the very bottom of the 1x1 searches XD

Oh I see. Haha. Well If you are still up for it. We can do the Romeo Knight x Juliet Knight idea

Coolio, I'll start up a thread!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:11 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Bump

Oh OK! emotion_dowant , lol, can't wait  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Bump

I've got it up but I'm going to make my character in a bit, sorry :/  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:32 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Hey No problem, I need to make my character too ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:24 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

So while I'm wrapping up my character, photobucket decides to go full retard on me and is unwilling to work. MY actual posting image will not be available until it decides to work with me again -_-  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:40 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

So while I'm wrapping up my character, photobucket decides to go full retard on me and is unwilling to work. MY actual posting image will not be available until it decides to work with me again -_-

I am getting tired of photobucket, the place is now lagging and it logs me out every time the page changes (like if I go to a picture from the library) and it takes a long time to load. I might reconsider looking for another photo source if photobucket keeps doing that.

I am slowly wrapping up my character too, sorry about that photobucket problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:41 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

I am getting tired of photobucket, the place is now lagging and it logs me out every time the page changes (like if I go to a picture from the library) and it takes a long time to load. I might reconsider looking for another photo source if photobucket keeps doing that.

If you're getting it as well it's not our end that's the problem, it's the site.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:50 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

If you're getting it as well it's not our end that's the problem, it's the site.

Maybe, it's just hard since a lot of people liked using photobucket and for me, I actually used to use Flickr which is weird...but that was my old photo source.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:05 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Maybe, it's just hard since a lot of people liked using photobucket and for me, I actually used to use Flickr which is weird...but that was my old photo source.

Maybe they'll fix it in a bit. Profile's up, decided to let you name your own country!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:19 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Maybe they'll fix it in a bit. Profile's up, decided to let you name your own country!

Posted, want me to start it or do you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:17 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

I can do it. I is big boy blaugh  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:27 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

I don't mind me starting. I just ask so we are both not sitting there thinking the other will post due to assumptions XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:32 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

I don't mind me starting. I just ask so we are both not sitting there thinking the other will post due to assumptions XD

Nah, I see it as the owner should always post first.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:28 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Nah, I see it as the owner should always post first.

That is definitely true, but I always try to make sure. People would say otherwise XD  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff