Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP (I can work in multiple RP's @ once, ignore reply #) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:22 pm
io3121
Brilliant! I've got the thread up, just working on a opener. How would you like to play this? Should we open on the ceremony and abduction? Some time before? Or right after the abduction?

I'd say a little bit before the ceremony. We can get the feelings of what's about to happen [or not happen] from the Princess and the incoming dragon, and perhaps some rivalry between our secondary characters [the knights].  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:28 pm
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
Brilliant! I've got the thread up, just working on a opener. How would you like to play this? Should we open on the ceremony and abduction? Some time before? Or right after the abduction?

I'd say a little bit before the ceremony. We can get the feelings of what's about to happen [or not happen] from the Princess and the incoming dragon, and perhaps some rivalry between our secondary characters [the knights].

Got it. I'll start off that morning then with the King over breakfast. The knights can meet up while waiting for the ceremony. There would be a lot of suitors waiting around the inns and the castle gates.  

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 pm
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121

Got it. I'll start off that morning then with the King over breakfast. The knights can meet up while waiting for the ceremony. There would be a lot of suitors waiting around the inns and the castle gates.

Alright cool. Fair warning though, I have work tomorrow so I'll be going to bed soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 pm
the_wings_we_seek
io3121
the_wings_we_seek
io3121

Alright cool. Fair warning though, I have work tomorrow so I'll be going to bed soon.

Thanks for the heads up. I am no stranger to the enslavement of the work schedule. Respond at your leisure. I am off tomorrow, and will likely be available whenever you are. When I am working, I am usually only available from 6 to 10 pm pacific coast time. If I get up early I can squeeze in a post, but usually not.  

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers