Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Lake Kindred talkie talks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes~!
View Results

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:10 pm
I'm fair-weather about L.K. I play off an on- mostly only during events. I'm more of a kin collector myself- my highest level is Level 21 Cabochomp XD

So far, I have to say my favorite kin is Ember the Fox.

I do like Fafnir's Peaks backgrounds, and the rig drop from this event. .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 pm
I just wish there could be a complete list of bundles we can get from the winter trunks (and those ice cream rigs) as I want to know how many I'm missing sweatdrop

Right now I'm having 51 different bundles ninja
Would anyone be interested if I made a list of the ones I have? Maybe someone else have some I still 'need' to find ^^  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:53 am
I'm taking a break for Lake Kindred because it takes forever to load on my computer and i just get sick of waiting sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am
IchigoNeko23

If you´re having problems with the loading, then try the Lite version of Lake Kindred biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:35 am
Madeleine Heilburg
IchigoNeko23

If you´re having problems with the loading, then try the Lite version of Lake Kindred biggrin
Oh, thanks! This definitely works better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:37 am
IchigoNeko23

Happy to have been of service, dear! Now go and have loads of fun biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:33 pm
Even though the Halloween event is WAY over, do the gaia labs still drop ghost kins?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
IchigoNeko23
Even though the Halloween event is WAY over, do the gaia labs still drop ghost kins?

According to this thread, ghost kins can be created via splicing. But you need two of the same type of kin, each at level 25, but one solar and one lunar to do that. @ .@;;

If I remember correctly, the event only dropped the original versions of the Halloween kin (Shadow Labs kin) and you had to splice them to get the ghost versions. So the ghost versions have never been a drop. They were easier to get though, at the time, because kin only had to get to level 10 for splicing.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:51 pm
sdrawkcab
IchigoNeko23

According to this thread, ghost kins can be created via splicing. But you need two of the same type of kin, each at level 25, but one solar and one lunar to do that. @ .@;;

If I remember correctly, the event only dropped the original versions of the Halloween kin (Shadow Labs kin) and you had to splice them to get the ghost versions. So the ghost versions have never been a drop. They were easier to get though, at the time, because kin only had to get to level 10 for splicing.
Do the original versions of the kins still drop though?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:29 am
IchigoNeko23

While browsing through the forum I found a post saying that you can only get ghost kins via splicing. Sadly they don´t drop, and I do remember not getting a single ghost kin egg while the Halloween event was active. So sadly you have to get cracking with splicing emotion_facepalm  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:08 am
Hello my lovelies, what is up?
I thought I wanted to boost this thread up again, since a lot has been going on for me in L.K.
First of I finally got my gold so I could get Cereal the Gosling, and man is he adorable!
I grinded a good while until I had gold for several Ally Plus potions, and boosted Cereal up to 50, of course making sure to evolve him to Oats. Since then I´ve been grinding RIGs and Gold, especially trying my luck with Sycamorte farming. So how are you guys doing? How are you doing in L.K? Anything interesting happening in your end? biggrin

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 am
Madeleine Heilburg
I thought I wanted to boost this thread up again, since a lot has been going on for me in L.K.
First of I finally got my gold so I could get Cereal the Gosling, and man is he adorable!
I grinded a good while until I had gold for several Ally Plus potions, and boosted Cereal up to 50, of course making sure to evolve him to Oats. Since then I´ve been grinding RIGs and Gold, especially trying my luck with Sycamorte farming. So how are you guys doing? How are you doing in L.K? Anything interesting happening in your end? biggrin

What road do I take?
I don't know.

That sounds awesome! Have you gotten any good RIGs lately? I haven't been able to play much, but I played in Zen Gardens for 30 mins the other day and only got one RIG. XD; I think I had a bout of really bad luck.

Otherwise, I've been most excited about the Daily Rewards update. There's potential for some great items! And if I don't get them, at least they should deflate in value. So far I've gotten one Summer Daydream and one A Touch of Everything.
A Touch of Everything literally gives you 15 RIGs to open. xD Was fun.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:14 pm
sdrawkcab

Funny enough, the first time I started grinding in zen Gardens I got so many RIGs!
All kinds of RIGs, this day it was more down to earth. Got some Secret Gardens, Fairy Village and Cosplay Bundle. Nothing super fancy. And yeah I did! I got one Big Ol' BBQ, besides that it´s been Charge Orbs (which I still don´t know what to do with) and some potions biggrin
I like that they finally changed it so it actually matches with what you might need/can sell. I mean 500 gold? It´s mere pittance now in this inflated economy.
Actually managed to grind myself up to 100 billion, so I am super happy heart

What road do I take?
I don't know.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm
Madeleine Heilburg

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Do you do the voting on the runway to get the chirpette bundles? They do come with a 10 pack of the 100% ally plus potions. I mean, yes, I probably have like 50 + chirpettes, and unless they create an alchemy formula that uses them, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with them... But the FREE ally plus are super helpful!  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:00 pm
ninja A dream team? Hm... For a ninja the kin better be dark and dangerous.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____User Image User ImageUser Image

1. Wukong
  2. Bloody Stagony
  3. Shadow Barkhest
  4. Ember the Crimson Fox
  5. Orijen

Of the kin I actually own I like my Sonare and Shadow Barkhest the most. heart  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff