Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Delete pls. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:03 am
Keyboards and Synths
Rynn01

Idon'tcarereally.

Okay. Send me the Google Doc and we can get started!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:10 am
Rynn01
Keyboards and Synths
Rynn01

Idon'tcarereally.

Okay. Send me the Google Doc and we can get started!

PM me an email plox.  

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:12 pm
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddgggggggggge.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38 am
Gimme some romans and allens.  

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:49 pm
Dickbutt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:09 am
Keyboards and Synths

Keyboards and Synths

My Roommate Has Issues
>Nicole
>>This is a typical boarding school roleplay. My character, Nicole, has been banned from having a roommate in the school since her freshman year due to constant complaints of sexual harassment from the other students, as well as a few nasty rumors. Your character gets the bad news that they have to room with Nicole, and deal with her odd ways of coping with her life. (This plot is intended to be Yuri, but can lean either way. Sexual tension and romance is encouraged in this plot.)

My Partner's Killer
>A serial killer is finally apprehended after killing a cop's partner, and through a series of interrogations, the serial killer gets into the cop's head and seduces her from under her feet, making her bend the rules and getting too attached to the case. What turned into an intense hatred for the monster on the other side of the table turns into an angry, hate-filled lust for the 'bad boy' as he uses his sociopathic charms to have her wrapped around his finger, eventually turning the interrogation sessions into something... Not work related.

The cop still wants to see the killer behind bars, but she may have gotten herself way in over her head, as her involvement with the killer now renders any evidence found by herself against him irrelevant. Another foreseeable possibility is that the killer somehow gets so far into her head that she starts killing people herself for him, after all, she would do anything to continue this steamy affair during 'interrogation' sessions.

Life During Wartime
>This is set in a quasi-futuristic setting, where cybernetics (although somewhat crude) are now a normal implantation within modern-day society. A man who is a double-agent and spy for the government has a mission to collect data on a certain series of targets, but in order to get close to them, he must use the experimental cybernetic implant given to him by his employers to change personalities, each chip to be put in the implant containing a different person with unique memories, quirks, mannerisms, and so on. The man soon experiences a slight mental break, where he can't remember who he really is anymore.

The man can either fall in love with an enemy agent he's forced to work with, or perhaps the scientist who nurses him back to health as she removes the cybernetic implant from his body, or helps him discover his real identity among all these synthetically created ones. There is still a war out there to be fought, and if the man doesn't clean up his act, he could loose his rather comfy position with a large salary and be fighting on the front lines and with his other personas.

The Bulwark
>F// Two girls are pushed together by a series of fateful events: one is cautious and defensive, and has a unique power of being able to make shields, walls, bulwarks, phalanxes, etc. out of anything she touches. The other girl is able to make blades, swords, knives, etc. out of anything she touches, and is a reckless fool who happens to want to get into as much trouble as possible. The Shield is sent to protect the Sword, and it could be that these two start having a little thing for each other because of it.

These caught my eye.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:22 am
TsukikuroiMai
These caught my eye.

Ho boy.
Well, I'm totally cool with The Bulwark and My Partner's Killer, so I'll let you choose between those two.
I'm super rusty, and I work full time, so I might not be able to respond more than once a day, if even that.
You're cool with Google docs, yes?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 am
Keyboards and Synths

My Roommate Has Issues
----<>----
My Partner's Killer
42%
The Bulwark
58%

These caught my eye.
Yeah; I'll admit that the 'My Roommate Has Issues' one really caught my eye, though the Bulwark caught my eye between the other two. I've actually been wanting to do a master thief/cop roleplay for some time {similar to something like Sly Cooper}.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:47 am
TsukikuroiMai

Okidoki.
Bulwark it is then.
I have a premade character for that, fills the Shield slot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:35 am
Keyboards and Synths
TsukikuroiMai

Okidoki.
Bulwark it is then.

Where do I send the Google Doc?  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Keyboards and Synths
TsukikuroiMai

Okidoki.
Bulwark it is then.

Where do I send the Google Doc?

Yay inconsistency mind.
I was rolling it around and I'm totally down with My Roommate Has Issues if that's the one you really wanted to do.
Did you want hetero or yuri?
Also, I'll PM you my email and you can attach it to the doc.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:46 pm
Keyboards and Synths

Yay inconsistency mind.
I was rolling it around and I'm totally down with My Roommate Has Issues if that's the one you really wanted to do.

Honestly? I usually lean towards hetero, but I don't mind doing Yuri if that's what you prefer.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Keyboards and Synths

Yay inconsistency mind.

Honestly? I usually lean towards hetero, but I don't mind doing Yuri if that's what you prefer.

I'm totes cool with hetero.
I prefer it. I just thought you were more into yuri since two of the plots you chose are/could be yuri, hah.
I have a female character all ready so said plot, though I never really filled out her profile since she's ******** underdeveloped as ********>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:01 am
Trying again.
FYI: I'm not a fan of edgelord animu playbys, and perfect girl simulations. Usually it kills my inspiration right then and there. Times like these, it's easier just to form a character in your head and not really give a damn about the specifics.
I just make profiles for my characters because I'm lazy and like to reuse old assets.

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:42 pm
Hurgk.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers