Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
//1411// Victoria Porter & Hakem Takashi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm doing "A holiday thing"
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Snow Day "

Hakem nodded, rocking slightly as to shift his sitting position. He folded his legs Indian style, pausing to glance at Victoria over his shoulder. "Indeed I did." He confirmed. Just because he was a Scrooge didn't indicate he'd deprive his own fiancée; he just had to pretend it was any other day of buying gifts instead of a grumpy holiday sale with pushy holiday shoppers. The hardest obstacle was making sure she didn't look at their joint account and question the nearly-thousand dollar transaction. Turning his attention back to the box he'd plucked from the floor, he gave it an easy shake between his hands and abruptly stilled. Had he been one of those shifters who kept their ears and tail in their human form, both would be erect when he got a whiff of what was in the box. He shoved the box under his nose and inhaled deeply before lowering it enough to crumple the paper with a clinch of one fist. Pulling open the sealed flaps of cardboard, he retrieved out the bag of...nearly the most expensive coffee beans he knew of. Far more expensive than he'd been able to bother his money with so far.

"Whaaaaaaaat, where'd you get these?" He dragged on his words, flipping the label into view and giving it a quick scan- then another sniff. "It smells aaaaaah-maaaazing. Would it be totally natural to get a boner?" He was joking of course, mostly. This smell was ridiculously alluring, to be honest. Mm, he should brew some of this up right now, although he could see he had other gifts to explore. So, he tucked the package in his lap and grabbed the next box. One that was relatively small and sat upon another. He caught no hints of a scent from this one, and so opened it with less urgency. She'd given him a reason to be somewhat anticipatory, for the first time, really. He tossed his head back and gurgled as he lifted the top off the tiny box. "I-Is this a bow tie or a collar? I resent any puns you're making here." He called behind him with a chuckle. It was a relatively nice color and all, but ties, bows...and collars made him nervous. Like anything else, he could get by while wearing it when necessary. However, that was all he could offer to compensate.

Moving on to the next gift, the biggest box yet, he found a telescope. He'd never owned one of his own, all the way through college and at Koizora. He used the one provided by the school and that had been enough- though now that wouldn't have been an option. "Ah! There's a meteor shower coming up later this week. Perfect timing." He observed with satisfaction, already working in his mind where he'd rather store this. The balcony in their master bedroom? He thought so as he tucked the box aside and grabbed the last. A record player with some classic vinyl records to play; his favorite genre of music, no less. He smiled contentedly, getting up and strolling over to take a kiss. "Thanks, Tor'." He hunmed. Those were nice, he liked them. He could argue the collar, but he didn't hate it either. Leaning over and draining his cup, he grabbed both his and her beverages and jogged them to the kitchen before making his way upstairs. With a ginger plop beside her, he placed two relatively small boxes in her lap for her to open. White wrapping paper with blue, silky ribbons to finish it off. He was going to let her open them with out a word from himself.

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Favorite Nightgown. I I Feeling: Thoughtful: Relaxed. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

"I'll have to see that one for myself, McDuck." She peered over her ruby red spectacles, a smile barely brushing past her lips. The memory wouldn't leave her mind for the first time in a while - paint splattered on a card in a decorative yet childish way to satisfy her mother. It was one of the first times she got to play with something outside of water paints. The acrylics smelled heavenly and she went a little... Nuts at the time. The smile expanded as she directed her attention back to her fiance. Shockingly he hadn't already guessed what they were. She was positive the smell would have given it away by now, but then again, she had been on constant watch to make sure they weren't gone form their hiding place - having to have covered them up with some other sort of scent so as he wouldn't find them ahead of time. They were easy to get mailed from Washington. It was Panama that made it a little more difficult. She smiled a little wider, resting the corner of her elbow along the back of her couch and perching her hand along her cheek. Her teal eyes glittered, overjoyed that that gift alone sent him over the edge. "If I told you, I don't think I'd be able to get you back in the country." She replied, shifting her leg to a more comfortable position. "Maybe for you, but if I catch you trying to grind and smoke them, I might reconsider marrying you."

Her calmer demeanor switched over to amusement, one corner of her mouth pulling upward into a giggling smile. "What? Come on. What if you get lost as a wolf? I mean, you could let someone find you and return you with a collar... Or you can let some innocent bystander think a BDSM member got lost in the woods." She gestured her hands into a shrug, lifting her gaze to the ceiling. She leaned forward, snipping it from his fingertips and playing with the edges, lifting it so it would slip on through the holes and open up to a flat collar. It hadn't been expensive. Just something she noticed at the pet shop with Aubrey one day while she was retrieving crickets for her lizard. What was his name again? A... Alimer? Ali... Alistair. Tori had cooed a little the first time she watched the small thing arch its back in a cat-like manner. The brunette ran her fingertips over his back, down to his tail and back up again, the lizard shifting its head, glancing at the girls before staying in a freeze frame until it felt right to move again. What dictated that, she wasn't entirely sure of - but it seemed all in all to enjoy the petting given by its owner.

"You're very welcome." She glanced over the box, still fiddling with the collar between her fingers. "I figured an Astrology teacher needed his own telescope, Lone Star." She exhaled cooly, wrapping the collar around her wrist and glancing over the last gift he set in front of herself. Although it shouldn't have been, it was one of her favorites she had picked out for the occasion. Then again, something about ballroom dancing on her father's feet in their mansion size of a house perhaps had something to do with it. He enjoyed old vinyl players. The slow clicking would play before a song and off they'd go, swinging around the room in no particular order. Rarely it happened, but when it did, it made her memories. He lifted himself, her eyes never once floating away. She pursed her lips casually, leaning her head back down. She could go for another mug of tea... But instead, she settled in wondering which toy he'd play with.

To her surprise, none were chosen. Instead he took both cups, heading back towards the kitchen and thumping his way up the stairs, then back down. She watched where she believed his figure to be, head perking, then falling back down before seeing his form approach and enter the room once more, this time with two objects in his hands. A flash of white and two petite boxes were placed onto her leg, her glance finally directing itself towards something new. "Oh you did get me something." She teased. Her fingers played at the sides, using the tips of her nails to tug at the side of the taped paper. "I'm shocked, Takashi," A layer was pulled back and she pried the lid open, soft cotton reaching her vision first. "Even your wrapping is..."

The tears in her eyes were immediate, a very pronounced and familiar jewel reflecting back against her glasses. The cut, the color, the silver lining, she remembered holding it in her hand as a child, grasping it whilst she curled against her mother's form. The jewel glinted as it had back then. Her hand rushed to her face, shoulders trembling and giving way after seconds of sheer shock of realization. Her hand was quick to clasp her mouth, the other too afraid to touch the necklace inside the box. Her mother's memory in every sense of the word - everything she remembered and wanted to hold... All that was left... Was in this jewel... Her head twisted away from the heirloom and out of Hakem's gaze, her fist clenching in front of her mouth as the beginning shudders of a cry took over. The tears strolled down her cheeks effortlessly, pooling at her fingertips and falling down her chin. They shimmered like jewels, dissipating and gone in the blink of an eye before the next trickled down. She missed her mother with all of her heart. She missed the smiles, the flowing red hair that reflected her own so very well, nails scratching down her back while she hummed a song Victoria didn't know.

The quivering broke into shaking and she lost control, bending forward to cry deeply into her hand, eyes squeezed shut and her hand clenching the box tightly.

{Continued Here.}

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:20 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Favorite Nightgown. I I Feeling: Excited; Ready. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Victoria jolted awake with a gasp, followed by several pants. The same writhing cries had echoed through her dreams as they had when they came from her mouth not three nights ago. Her hand fled to her shoulder, gripping it tightly before wincing from whatever pain was left. After she had turned, it healed quickly, but that didn't mean some sort of mark was going to up and vanish within the next week, no. This was permanent. This was her life now. She swallowed, her eyes bolting to each and every object in the room. Everything was new and fresh, her nose catching the small fragrance of a sleeping bird in the other room. It was early, that was for sure. The sun had hardly reached after its beginning rise, now settled for its morning stance like settling in a chair. She wanted to run, she wanted to sleep, she wanted to eat, she wanted to mate. She wanted to do it all with her fresh new life, even if she had done it over and over for the past several days. Each part of her screamed for a breath of fresh air, but what she once was soothed her back into the bed. Instead, she rolled to peer over Hakem, eyes lit with a bright teal glow. Gently she bard her teeth, rolling them over his shoulder in small bites and nibbles.

She wanted him to wake up. She wanted him to wake up now. The energy of the now waxing moon had her gripped in a body she couldn't conquer. Her fingers quivered along the bed, dipping harshly beside his back until the sheets gave way and covered her fingertips. Her nails clawed at the sheets as if in attempt to rip them, and her bites got a slight bit harder, but not painful enough to pierce - not unless he had a low pain tolerance. She breathed once, heavily against his neck.

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm doing "In over my head"
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "-- "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing " Galaxy "

Hakem slept stomach down, one leg hanging over the side of the mattress as he kept his partially tucked under a pillow. He was sleeping so soundly that he didn't notice Victoria waking up as if from a nightmare. He didn't stir until he was being nibbled on, his only response being an almost inaudible sleep-ridden groan as he turned his face away from the dipping mattress and hands clawing at the sheets. The awakened consciousness of her wolf was kneading at him just as much as her blunt teeth. Whether on purpose or not, the man tried to ignore it. "Tori, try to sleep for another hour." He grumbled when her persistence caused her breath to filter over his skin. He licked his lips, cracking an eye open and shifting his pillow enough to get a look at the clock. This was no where near the time he wanted to be getting up, not ever since he had to be up at the crack of dawn for classes. Hell no. Besides, he'd spent the last couple days not only worrying about how this shifting thing was going to smooth out, but also riding along with all Victoria's new urges and needs along with that process; plus, to top that all off, the waxing cresent. He really wanted to sleep, maybe finally crack open his beautiful package of coffee he'd gotten for Christmas, and maybe go see Aubrey; normal feeling things. Having seen the time, he ducked his face back into its sanctuary and folded his arms over his the pillow. He understood his finace was still new at this, but an hour wasn't too much to ask for, was it?

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Wolf Form. I I Feeling: Excited; Ready. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Once the male wolf tucked and rolled away from her, she huffed angrily, darting her eyes up and towards the door. Another hour? It was already day light outside and he wanted another our? Without a moment of hesitation she tossed herself upwards, sprawling and rolling off the side of the bed before landing somewhat on her feet. She stumbled, catching one hand to the ground and bolting out of the room to the hallway. It didn't take her long to make her way downstairs, falling to the living room and glancing around for a door. She needed to run. She stood around the kitchen, lifting her nose to the air to smell deeply. Her teal eyes disappeared behind closed lids, entranced by all of the new things she could catch now. Everything felt free and wonderful and she couldn't stop loving it. Ever since the change, something had arisen from her, shifting the very soul of her being to what seemed like a puppy-like stage. She inhaled, exhaled - it accelerated - and she was searching for the front door again. Her mind screamed at her to stay in the house, just as her fiance had stated before, but... As her hand touched the handle, she pulled back, the painful and still slightly unfamiliar churning in her stomach returning. She didn't like this part... It was painful. It hurt and she couldn't stop it from hurting no matter how hard she tried. No matter how many times Hakem told her to relax, she just... She cried out, throwing her head back.

The red strands on her head began to recede, replaced with a light mixture of brown and grey, though it was faint at first. Her eyes rolled back, bones shifting in her body to make her bend over painfully, clutching and clawing at the skin now tearing away from her. It peeled, repented, and too was replaced with the same fur appearing on her scalp. To hell with- "ThIS-!" She began, the last two letters stretching to a long yowl for help. How long had it been? Twenty, thirty, forty, the switch wasn't ending and it HURT. In reality, it had only been perhaps a few seconds short of a minute. Her face stretched forward several inches, her nose peeling back to form a new, black and wet coated one. She took a deep breath, fell sideways to the floor panting, and whined, chest heaving. Her thoughts truly now were a blur, her skin hot and fresh like newborn flesh. She heaved another whine, another, until she felt vomit practically cough back up her throat. Fortunately, it didn't spew onto the floor, but she did wobble her way back up to her paws, dipping her hind legs down to get a new glance around the room with the same blue eyes as before. Her favorite silk nightgown lay beside her, now tattered and broken.

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:49 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm doing "In over my head"
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "-- "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing " Galaxy "

Victoria made a run for it, lord knows to where but Hakem wouldn't be bothered. He purposely kept his eyes shut, sighing in mild exhaustion and trying to sleep. He didn't hear any doors slam, so he knew she wasn't trying to leave. As long as she stayed anchored inside then she was fine; she couldn't control her shifting yet and could really get hurt otherwise. The more experienced wolf didn't want to make her feel smothered, but there was no safe forest near by to introduce her to. Further than that, he'd never changed anyone before. Such a thing was highly discouraged, so there was very little information to e shared from his brothers. He was as surprised by her changes as she was. They were actually lucky, she seemed on course, behavior wise, to any new shifter. Hakem was beginning to anticipate that nothing would go wrong. He turned on his bag and slung his arm over his stomach, relishing on the cool air that brushed over his skin. He was just relaxing when a sudden cry mutated into a pained howl.

Hakem gave a start, hard enough to make himself lightheaded as he jerked to his feet and twisted out of the tangled sheets. The teacher hissed a string of profanity under his breath, holding his head as he shuffled through the door and down the stairs. He felt the pure energy in the air and smelled the fur before he reached the end of the tiled flight of stairs. "Alright, Tor, I have an idea." He grunted, walking to a kneading at her side. He smoothed his fingers through her fur, making sure she was alright. She seemed slightly distracted looking around. "How about we take a ferry down to Mykronos and run the length of the beach?" He asked, lifting one knee and using it to support his knee. They had to do somehing about her needs, before they drove her crazy- both of em. She could answer him in this form, he would understand her and she could stay in the form for the trip. It wouldn't be that much trouble, he was smart enough to own a service dog badge for just such an occasion.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:54 am
User Image
User Image

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Bad Morning" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "-- " ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "n/a"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Resolutions"

Hakem was up and dressed for the beach since a little before sunrise, but not out of excitement or anything of the kind. He was actually having a rather demure and aggitated morning, silently brooding while he sat in a lone armchair beside his record player. He tucked his legs between himself and the end of the cushion, one leg hanging over the end as he turned his upper body to face the spinning vinyl. Staring dully, he hovered a finger over the wide black disk, occasionally dropping his finger down and scratching record against the base. The blaring trumpet that had been playing it's Orlean style solo suddenly squealed in pain, bouncing back and forth between notes before resuming from some random point in the song when his finger lifted again. The wolf was barely conscious of his actions, his plum colored orbs fixated to an afar off place in time that he began to pull himself out of as the coffee machine finished the brew, at which point it beeped to catch his attention. He sat up, throwing his legs under him as he went for a cup.

He'd woken in a cold sweat from some nightmare that left him in a bad disposition, a rare mood he was trying to shake off before the ginger was up. She was up earlier than usual ever since he turned her, but rather than missing those few hours of sleep and being distraught about it, he was up even earlier than that and feeling like this. He was busy feeling...guilty as well. He'd had a sort of a fit and tore the stripped blue and white bow off the collar Victoria bought him for Christmas. When he saw it on his dresser, he'd felt only all things short of disgust and repulsion. Anyway, it was in the trash now and while he didn't specifically hate that, he felt bad for trashing something his fiancé had gotten him. It was only a small, inexpensive trinket, so it shouldn't matter much. Still, it bugged him to think she may be upset, even to a small extent.

Stepping over his beach bag once he got up, the wolf padded solemly into the kitchen and used his favorite cup. He'd used a less expensive brand today, keeping his exclusive Panama beans for special occasions. He filled a mug, added a packet of cinnamon, and edged himself onto a bar stool. Th scent was making him feel his usual serene contentment, the taste propelling him to his happy place as he exhaled and fingered at the granite counter top.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:46 am
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Victoria was indeed up at her rather odd and curious hours of the morning, the sun peeking over the crest of Doux and flooding into the surrounding windows of the bedroom. It was a graceful, natural sight to be hold - one she had gotten used to over the years of being her mother's child. She remembered toddling down the stairs, rubbing her eyes sleepily and forcefully brushing her red strands away before entering her mother's room, curling to her side and immediately falling back asleep after checking to see if she was okay. It didn't consist of much, only her mother releasing a small 'hm?', a laugh, and a reassurance as she wrapped her arms around her child. Not soon after would her father come in to remove her in her childish slumber, unbeknownst to her to truly check her health with the doctor. She awoke this time to find the opposite side of the bed empty, the sheets ruffled and the blanket tossed back haphazardly. It was extremely rare he was ever up before her, and the very few instances made her a bit wary of each situation. Nevertheless, she turned her head, cocking it at the bedroom door left ever so slightly open by the male wolf. Her senses had gotten some getting used to, and even now it amazed her that after years upon years, she would no longer use her ruby spectacles that sat on the bridge of her nose. That wasn't to say she wouldn't get them replaced with non prescription lenses just to wear them... It was habit. What could be the possible harm?

She gripped the edge of the blanket, tossing it back away from her form to decline onto the rug beneath. Where had he gone? She wondered, glancing towards the bathroom, then back at the opened door. Unless, perhaps, he had chosen - or gotten a call from - Tyrese in order to help the depressed brunette they had seen a few days before Christmas. She felt bad, in reality, for not seeing her friend since put on bed rest and meeting her parents. However, the last thing she wanted was to let Aubrey believe she was in physical pain over her turmoil. She ran her tongue over the bottom of her mouth, gripping the edge of the door and pulling it away enough for her thin form to slip through. Regretfully she wore a grey nightgown this time around; something much more understandable for the dreary and cold days of winter. She missed her blue nightgown already, distraught when she found it torn to absolute shreds on the bottom of their living room floor. She hadn't at all expected the consequences of the initial change. For months, if not years, she had yearned more for the final conclusion of it all - to be a wolf at Hakem's side, exploring the depths of the outside world, and most importantly... To be as close as possible to him. Deep down, she wanted to relinquish the terrified feeling of her mother's sickness; of losing yet another person so very close to her being that it would drag her down and bring her to tears.

No. Hakem would be here to stay... Her teeth ground angrily, losing her typical calm demeanor for moments before snapping out of the hurried thoughts. Not once had she thought over the fact that she wouldn't control her shifting at first. The pain of it all or the dissatisfaction of not being able to quench her wolf's predatory desire. No matter how many times he had warned her, it flitted in one ear and out the other; her final ideals coming true on a passionate Christmas night. She felt at her neckline for an invisible necklace stowed away in the jewelry box upstairs. He had given her two everlasting gifts that would never rectify anything she could do for him. She would be forever at his knees both in love and adoration for the person that he was. With a small sigh, she reached the bottom of the stairs, pulling her orange strands over her pale shoulder to look around for the man in question. Everything was silent until - a breath of air caught her now sensitive ears and she pressed down the hall, the pads of her feet stepping like a timid wolf. "...?" She could make out the very back of his head, occasionally flitting a blue strand of hair along in the breeze. What had he been doing up so early, she wondered. It had hardly broken dawn and yet he resigned to the downstairs couch. Unless... She swallowed, turning her gaze to the wall, then the floor before turning on her heel. Was she so restless that he could hardly sleep in the same bed beside her? In asking for her gift, had she, in essence, turned himself away from her at the same time? Surely he would have given her some sort of hint. But with his distress and irritation from some of her movements, she had to wonder if perhaps she had to take it back. She felt along the tip of her shoulder with her fingertips, slowly but silently trudging her way back up the stairs.

Once through the partially opened door, she removed her spectacles and walked towards the exposed windows, allowing the upcoming and newborn sunlight to bathe her in a shower of the new day - new years eve. Whatever the case, she'd let him be for the time being. Perhaps time away from her and her new wolf antics would be best even if it were only for a few hours. With that, she walked back towards the bed, clattering on her side and sprawling her limbs over the edge of the mattress. Maybe it would be best to see Aubrey today then. At least she'd possibly have someone to confide in again with all the memories and black thoughts flowing through her mind. She closed her eyes, drifting to sleep after several drawn moments; of which felt like hours to the red head. She awoke with a slight startle two or so hours later, glancing over her shoulder to see if Takashi had made his way back into the bed. Nothing, however, and she flung herself away from the bed. Well, if he wasn't going to come back to her, it was only natural that she would come to fetch him. She swept herself back down the stairs, louder this time to alert him of her presence, crossing the hall and slowing to a stop at the edge of the living room, as if pretending she hadn't expected him down here. "You're up rather early..." She spoke matter-of-factly, slipping towards the couch and pressing her fingertip against the side cushion of the white-ish fabric. Her teal owl eyes flitted over his form before she swung around gracefully to the other side, turning on her heel and gently lowering herself into the curve of his lap. One leg lifted and tucked itself against his side, then the other. "I'd be surprised if you said you actually wanted to see a sunrise." It was an attempt of a tease, but she couldn't help but feel guilt stringing along with it.

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Hakem could hear the deafening silence, even past the aching notes of his record player and the bored half sips of his coffee. He lethargically dropped his head between his arms, allowing his skin to smooth against the cold granite of their kitchen counter. Tipping his brow until he was able to lay on his cheek, the wolf exhaled slowly, drawing his fingers along the length of his coffee cup. It wasn't warm to the touch anymore, but had become somewhat cold while he sat there. For a while he'd contemplated trying to sleep again, but the phase of anxiety sitting on his chest assured him that would not be a wise choice. Idle he lingered, stifling the occasional yawn and listening to the skip of his vinyl as the song played itself out. Even when he thought he’d heard Tori for a moment or two, a quick drag of his plumb orbs towards the clock typically revealed it was still a little too early- This time the bluenette sat up slowly, forcing a double take as he realized she would have usually been up by now. Maybe her routine had finally gotten to her? He thought to check on her but...just felt too sluggish to manage all those stairs. It wasn't as if she was in distress up there, they were sitting in their own home afterall.

Dragging his hand the length of his face, Hakem did eventually move. He dumped his cold cup of brew and poured a new one, drifting his way into the living room once more, a cold, detached look of total insubstance flashing in his gaze. Off went his record player and onto the couch he sank, the room blurring into unimportant colors and lines. Minuit a fond la caisse. The wolf hassled himself, putting his cup down and flopping against the couch. The walls hazed over, losing solidity until only a fog remained in their place. Flowing forward, drifting back, swirling against the endless expanse of dark beyond them, but never coming any closer to him himself than the canary yellow curtains moping downwards from the ceiling. They flickered like solitary piano notes, tinkling in one direction mechanically, stiffly, only to clunk back into place a moment later- like gravity had malfunctioned. But this was peaceful, this was his happy place. And in one go, it shattered. The wolf shuttered out of his meditation to the clambering footfalls of his fiancé descending to the landing of the first floor. He looked up and behind himself to see her, needing to let himself remember where he was and how long it'd been.

”Good morning.” He said, picking around the first comment she made while coming to stand behind the couch where he was. He shifted to accommodate her sudden placement in his lap, lifting one arm to prop on a cushion as her legs tucked upwards and against him. Him, watch the sunrise? His head lulled towards his shoulder, his eyes falling half shut. ”You've seen one, you've seen them all.” With that quick dismissal, he laid a kiss on her jaw, followed by several more. He could see she wasn't dressed yet, so he could confirm she slept in this morning. He wouldn't rush her, not knowing if she wanted to eat here or at the beach. She'd also have to shower and get ready. He had been looking forward to an early start since he was up, but that wasn't happening. He tried to think of something to say not related to his anxiety to skedaddle, letting his thoughts prance around for a few moments. ”How'd you sleep?” He tried. He was the slightest bit curious why she was up late today of all days. It was hard to tell whether she was balancing out or tired from the difference in her physical form. With the discomfort of shifting and trying to micromanage the new ordeal of instincts that came with her struggle, it was only right that she was exhausted.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:19 am
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"You'd be surprised." She murmured, relinquishing a taunt at the end of her tongue. Something along the lines of tasting coffee once, but instead she tilted her head towards his pursed lips in order to capture every gentle kiss on her ivory skin. She did admit sunrises did look rather similar, there was a faint color differentiation in each one in accordance with the weather. In some days, hints of purple, blue, and orange. In others, there was perhaps nothing but a fog ridden sky with the ever so lightly placed yellow streamline behind it. Her eyes fluttered shut and her lips pursed to exhale a drawn groan of appreciation as her hand lifted to meet his cheek. Her long, rounded, and unpainted nails grazed his skin in a gentle scratching motion - comforting to her, and hopefully to him. It was a sign of affection; or perhaps even something she had acquired from her mother. "I slept well." She began, running her tongue over the roof of her mouth before clicking it softly. Though quiet, the sound itself shuddered into the silence surrounding. "I did wake up, however, to see my soon-to-be husband gone..." She trailed off, eyeing him warily from the corner of her eye. With the same hand she brought his cheek to her lips, pressing a soft kiss against him. "Is something the matter?" She highly doubted he'd tell her if it involved her recent transformation, but she did in fact worry about him, even if her expressions and actions didn't show it. She knew he was tough. It was one of the reasons she thought so much of him. There was no need for her to have to stand up for him.

Another kiss, her fingertips trailing over his cheek bone and towards his ear before gently cupping his jaw. She could feel the ends of his hair just reach her now curled appendages. "Just couldn't sleep?" She added on, this one a little more of a high pitched inquiry. She kissed his jugular, then rested her cheek on his shoulder. If it had all to do with her, she wouldn't be able to handle it very lightly. There was nowhere she'd want to run to, but maybe... Maybe she could help here and there to at least ease the stress of him having to constantly watch her. She could take a run through Mykronos once in a while, or down Lune Beach to catch the underwater divers make their tread to the caves. There had to be something she could do to soak him in relief. Even day after night of sex, if it meant she could watch his shoulders relax afterward.

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Finding preoccupation with his finacee was more than good enough to divert Hakem's mind from where ever it had been heading lately. The wolf quickly locked onto the distraction and let himself slip into a shallow state of pretended comfort and reprieve from his anxiousness, his lips curling into an airy smile as Victoria gave the smallest trill of affinity for the series of kisses he spotted carefully along her jaw. He had always been a laid back kind of guy, one not easily budged from his chill by much of anything. Come between him and his loved ones, and yeah, he'd put you in your grave without a hesitation; nevertheless, he was otherwise fairly mild tempered and above it all. His one aversion, one very few people other than Victoria knew of, was his avoidance of what he didn't have control over. He always felt in control. He could keep his head because was chameleon in nature, easily smoothing his way across any harsh environment. There was nothing that could threaten his inward conception of power, or lack thereof.

Not, at least, until he was pitted against something just as stubborn, or more so than himself. For example: Victoria's will to become a wolf. He couldn't sway her determination no matter what careful tactic or dainty word of persuasion he employed. He could only give in, give up when the matter came to the point of one half having to cave. Rather than watch a situation come to that, and subsequently risk feeling stripped of his coveted sense of power, he simply avoided confrontation; but only those confrontations which he felt he'd already lost- whether it be to his mind or another person. It was actually rather...degrading to the male to feel like he'd lost at something. The man could admit that his world derived of nothing more than various power plays in an intangible board game, one he never liked to be at a disadvantage in. And this morning, he was on the side of an uphill battle that was slowly, torturously, ending outside of his favor.

Victoria presented this idea to his mind as she ever so subtly pointed out his missing position from their bed this morning, just as gently asking what the matter was as she stroked and soothed him. He struggled against his first impulse to disassociate from the question, his brow giving a subtle wrinkle in response before she gave him an out. He nodded, promptly, to the first excuse she presented him. Couldn't sleep, which wasn't entirely untrue. He hadn't been able to recently. The wolf quivered, only very briefly, just as she kissed the center of his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. He stared into her hair, the tasteful red which grew ablaze like a fire when the sun caught it, and gently grazed the tips of his fingers along it's fringes. He cringed to realize his mind was still just barely dancing around the subject of today's mental battle. Sighing through his nose, he dropped his hand to rub her arm. "I'm sorry to leave you lonely, mi amore." He hummed warmly, then let his arm fall away from hers, curling into her side to keep her pressed close instead. "So you slept well. It's actually nice you got a few extra hours in today. I was worried you were going to run yourself into the ground at the rate you're going."

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Mi amore. How she had grown so accustomed to - and in love with - the phrase uttered by his lips; again and again, though sometimes solemn in ritual. She sighed inwardly as guilt sliced through her with a serrated knife. He couldn't sleep, and she was more than likely the villain that played off the task. It hadn't been something oblivious to her - the absolute toss and turn she would give at the edges of the bed during the light near the full moon, the energy that soared through her new cells as they taunted and mimicked her at the surface of her ivory skin. She exhaled cooly into his collar between pursed lips. It was frustrating to say the least. It was no different than being completely out of control of a wet car veering its tires because the owner had stepped on the brakes either too lightly or two heavily. At that rate, there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop the slamming force that tossed and broke her until she could hardly feel the difference between forms; both baring and gritting their teeth until her jaw felt as if it were going to snap. She ran her fingertips deeper into his navy locks, feeling them fold around her skin and flow back towards his scalp not long after. In some areas, more so including those that pertained to her weakness of knowing how to shift at first, she wished she had listened to him - but her stubborn mouth would never once utter the words.

She quieted in silence for a while, glancing over her ruby spectacles to peer up at him with her teal, owl-like eyes. Much like the animal, she had enjoyed to study and spectate her husband. Though this morning would hold several qualms over the usually content mood. "Any particular reason?" She began, already formulating specific plots to help reason with the wolf's lack of slumber. She would sleep on the couch perhaps, run him dry when it came to the bedroom, and head out for slow morning jogs across the way in Mykronos' forest. She pulled her free hand and reached across for his, somewhat blinded for a few moments by the shifting of fabric to her new hearing. From here she could understand and place a song to the beating of his heart, his slow steady breathing, and then graze of her own hair as it cascaded towards her collarbone. She gripped his hand, taking its entirety between both of hers, and feeling along his lines in a massaging demeanor. There would be no reason to further her own conversation on tiring herself out without becoming somewhat of a grouch on the lack of control. Already she could feel her mind peeling away any humanoid thoughts to make way for primal instinct. But she steadied through, and would only do so for someone like Hakem.

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Hakem laid one hand flat against Victoria's ribs, keeping her steady as he streched the other arm and arched his back enough to crack his spine, slipping against the couch again with a despondent sigh and prop of his socked feet onto the coffee table. He expected her to say something immediately after her sigh into the base of his neck, but didn't argue the silence when it remained instead. Why prod when it was unlikely she'd stay still like this for much longer, or even on an occasion that would be here again soon. Taking advantage, he snapped her shirt in a pinch between his pointer and thumb, turning his wrist and balling his fingers enitirely around the low lying collar of the thin cotton dress she wore today. Lifting it upwards, he inhaled the scent on the part of the fabric that usually lay directly against her skin, his nostrils flaring with his deep breath. Her scent was stronger, given she'd slept in her clothes overnight, but like he so carefully ensured on a regular basis- his scent still underlined her own. Meanwhile, his plumb orbs made quick work to scan the length of her unclothed body while he had her shirt, which he freed to fall back into place a few heartbeats later.

The sense of satisfaction that followed checking her scent revved a small growl under the wolf's breath, his head reclining to lay against the peak of the couch cushions, though still decisively curved to one side to watch the red head. He complied as she took the hand that had been grasping at her clothing, feeling her thumbs kneading at the inside of his palm. At her question, he threw his gaze past her and followed up with a thoughtful grunt. He knew why, if he stopped beating around the bush. However, while he wanted not to put the same thing on her mind she would be bothered instead by the lack of a reply- or a partially lied one that she'd detect. He rubbed his thumb along her side where his free hand still laid, arranging his words before speaking them. "It bothers me that they haven't found the person that kidnapped Aubrey and those other girls. I can't sleep knowing someone like that isn't behind bars." Or dead. The man's late night wakings, though equally caused by her thrashing, were doused with the memories of his abuse at the hands of people not unlike the one who took Aubrey. He was either paranoid, fear and panic ridden, or enraged by the unwelcome replays harassing his thoughts, and if he wasn't plagued by that, then it was the instinctual drive to get out there and hunt. He wanted to rip the person down himself, restore the feeling that he didn't need to patrol his finace and keep her under the locks of his constant gaze where she was safe.

If he hadn't turned her when he did, he was sure his paranoia would have advanced by now. Rather, he was distracted by her changes, and although gradually in pace, he'd be able to shake off the other feelings too. Securing the cold steel of his gun against his hip was also reassuring when he left the house, enough so to keep further discomfort at bay. No constant looks over his shoulder, untrusting broods towards strangers, no cleaving to his fiancé to be confused for some kind of over possessive issue. The wolf licked his lips slowly, filled with silence before he heaved a shrug. "I'm less bothered by losing sleep than by watching you and keeping us safe." Besides, He was still watching to make sure she'd be okay; that she was adjusting to all of this correctly. She was indeed like a pup after inheriting her animalistic prowess, one she could never have reached as a human being. And just like anyone overly new to life, she needed to be monitored for her own well being.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items