Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Bridgepuddle (4e) complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:44 am
*sits back to watch the character developments on both sides with interest*

Well good, I'm glad you don't have them planning to battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:15 pm
In order

Kow: Point-buy, it was close to the number Reevinja had, in the Game Recruitment Form(listed as 36). And, I felt like being nice.

Setting wise, true dragons haven't been seen for quite some time. Commoners believe the last one was seen over a millennium ago.
That stated, created via magic experiment would be more setting appropriate.

Chis: I have no issue with said character. Have fun and create smile

Pup: Really? I don't mind the jump, but Java works fine on my Firefox browser(then again, this computer came with both... when I took it out of the box a week ago...).

Technically, the DMG has more than just two. There is the Eladrin and Aasimir AND the whole list a few pages back for npcs(two of which are in Elemental Evil Player's Companion, if I am correct). I don't mind pulling from the DMG, just not from the other sources.
EEPC, I am having trouble downloading. sweatdrop
And, I don't have the Sword Coast one... at a later date, I might pick it up. But, as of now, no to those two. DMG needs an okay on the race in question.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:44 pm
Would it be possible for me to use this one multiclass feat from DM 404. It is just core to the character concept I want to go for with my half dragon ranger that fights with her claws.

Master of the Fist

Prerequisite: Strength 13 or Dexterity 13

Description: You gain training in Athletics or Acrobatics. You also gain the monks Unarmed Combatant feature and gain proficiency with ki focuses.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:21 pm
Kow: Si, you may use Master of the FistClaw feat.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:22 pm
Yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:27 pm
So it definitely sounds like Kowsauni's going striker.

Ryssa, any ideas of your own, yet? If we make a broad assumption that there's the three of us, is there any of my character ideas I listed that you'd like to see me play, especially since it'll give you more leeway to do what you want?

Possible option: ALL DRAGONBORN PARTY WOOOOOOOOOO! Despite Revenge's blatant racism towards Dragonborn (that I don't think anyone caught on to), I don't share his feelings.

Kowsauni, feel free to vote on any of my posted suggestions too.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:30 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Kow: Point-buy, it was close to the number Reevinja had, in the Game Recruitment Form(listed as 36). And, I felt like being nice.

So use pathfinders point buy system, not 4e's, for 4e characters? o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 pm
Rain: Pathfinder = 5 (14) & 1 (15), 4e = 6(14), and didn't look for 5e.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 pm
I, uh... I don't know what you mean, I'm afraid sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm
Rain Yupa

Ryssa, any ideas of your own, yet? If we make a broad assumption that there's the three of us, is there any of my character ideas I listed that you'd like to see me play, especially since it'll give you more leeway to do what you want?

I think your bard sounds wonderfully fun... I was just starting to wonder, actually if Cross would allow races from the 4e feywild book...Hamadryad in particular...There's a "Groot"-like build druid I've been interested in trying for some time now.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
I think your bard sounds wonderfully fun.

Okay! As of right now, consider me signed up for Longtooth Shifter Bard. Focusing on scimitar/light shield, and later down the road to go the 'songblade' style. I'm planning to have a mix of melee and range attacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 pm
So using the pathfinder point buy system my stats look like this

8,16,14,12,20 3nodding  

Chisami1

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:55 pm
Rain Yupa
Ryssa Blackblood
I think your bard sounds wonderfully fun.

Okay! As of right now, consider me signed up for Longtooth Shifter Bard. Focusing on scimitar/light shield, and later down the road to go the 'songblade' style. I'm planning to have a mix of melee and range attacks.

Sorry I missed your question earlier. I liked the idea of your dragonborn fighter. We could tie our two characters backstories together since Seraphina was turned into a half dragon and might be looking for some guidance in her new dragon-like form. A whole dragon party would be cool also. But play what you find most interesting. Bard heals would be appreciated. Defintl planning on playing a striker myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:55 pm
I'm really not clear on the pathfinder pointbuy and how it works...could someone give me a quick rundown?  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:38 pm
While I have a Pathfinder book in arm's reach (for the Origins game), I'm still confused why we're referencing Pathfinder for non-Pathfinder games, personally sweatdrop  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff