Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching For 1x1 Parnters(Female Prefered/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:09 am
Rynn01
AzureKing00

-Beastmen are a natural part of the world nowadays. Humans and beastmen, unexpectedly, live in peace, trading ore and produce, protecting humans in their castles and along trading routes. Just as humans are all different shapes and sizes, so are beastmen. Tigermen, snakewomen and many more types of beastmen exist in the world, and more are discovered all the time. However you are still very wary of beastmen, to the pint where you try and avoid them when you can. However you learn that not asking for beastmen protection during your travels might not have been a good idea. You are kidnapped by thieves and taken to their hideout. But before you are sold or worse, a strange sight appears and saves you, a young Lynxman with a very kind smile.

I am very interested in RPing with idea with you. I am also interested in the Seven Factions one as well

I'd love to do this one with you. Would you please pm me so we can talk details?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:41 am
Bump  

AzureKing00

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 pm
I'm interested in doing any of these:

-Hero?/Villain(no real plan but it could be fun)

-You are a hero of light and have been sent to find and capture a boy who has fallen to darkness. You find your charge but...he's not exactly what you expected.

-Seven Factions govern the world with their strange but powerful abilites: Ice Haven, Flaming Jackals, Black Lightning, Seraph Sound, Sky Riders, Geo and Illuminate Sol. For years they have fought for control with no clear winner, unfortunately time is a cruel being. The currect (I'll let you pick which faction[elements in order: ice, fire, electricity/lightning, sound, wind, earth and light]) leader is dying and is need of an heir. He/She finds the perfect candidate in a boy who has nothing to do with thier war except being a distant relative of the leader. You their right hand must go and protect the new heir from the other factions until he can absorb the entirety of the leader's power, whether you want to or not. But watch out because the power is not settled in the boy and even your close friends can be your enemies.

-You along with many other women have been sent to an island for one purpose, to appease the lord of elements and monsters. The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword and powerful magic for all your life in the small hope of killing the King during his weakest, when he awakens. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

-Your parents are wealthy and you have been given everything you could ever want. However near fatal bad luck has followed you since birth, such events as being kidnapped, failed assassinations and the like has made your parents very paranoid and have blocked you off from the world for years. However your parents have a birthday present for you, a bodyguard. However this 'bodyguard' is nothing like you'd expect, as a matter of fact he doesn't seem quite...human.

-As a warrior you protected your charge with your life, being so close you almost fell in love. But when your prince is betrayed and pursed you do everything you can to protect him, but it was seemingly not enough. After killing a man after your prince's life all three of you fall into a deep river and your life begins to fade. But strange circumstances flings you into a time that is not your own. There you meet the mirror image of your prince in a businesswoman's son. With your honor attached to protecting your charge things will get somewhat difficult as the days go on.

Do you have any preference?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:28 pm
Saia Kakaru

-You are a hero of light and have been sent to find and capture a boy who has fallen to darkness. You find your charge but...he's not exactly what you expected.

-Seven Factions govern the world with their strange but powerful abilites: Ice Haven, Flaming Jackals, Black Lightning, Seraph Sound, Sky Riders, Geo and Illuminate Sol. For years they have fought for control with no clear winner, unfortunately time is a cruel being. The currect (I'll let you pick which faction[elements in order: ice, fire, electricity/lightning, sound, wind, earth and light]) leader is dying and is need of an heir. He/She finds the perfect candidate in a boy who has nothing to do with thier war except being a distant relative of the leader. You their right hand must go and protect the new heir from the other factions until he can absorb the entirety of the leader's power, whether you want to or not. But watch out because the power is not settled in the boy and even your close friends can be your enemies.

-You along with many other women have been sent to an island for one purpose, to appease the lord of elements and monsters. The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword and powerful magic for all your life in the small hope of killing the King during his weakest, when he awakens. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

-Your parents are wealthy and you have been given everything you could ever want. However near fatal bad luck has followed you since birth, such events as being kidnapped, failed assassinations and the like has made your parents very paranoid and have blocked you off from the world for years. However your parents have a birthday present for you, a bodyguard. However this 'bodyguard' is nothing like you'd expect, as a matter of fact he doesn't seem quite...human.

-As a warrior you protected your charge with your life, being so close you almost fell in love. But when your prince is betrayed and pursed you do everything you can to protect him, but it was seemingly not enough. After killing a man after your prince's life all three of you fall into a deep river and your life begins to fade. But strange circumstances flings you into a time that is not your own. There you meet the mirror image of your prince in a businesswoman's son. With your honor attached to protecting your charge things will get somewhat difficult as the days go on.

The last one is the only one I haven't done yet  

AzureKing00

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 pm
AzureKing00
Saia Kakaru

I'd be down for that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:43 pm
Saia Kakaru
AzureKing00
Saia Kakaru

I'd be down for that. 3nodding

PM me and we can discuss details  

AzureKing00

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:40 pm
AzureKing00
            Hello! I was wondering how strong your interest in the princess & newly appointed warrior (verge of war situation) is. I'd love to play a princess and plot with you to make a great roleplay.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:41 pm
Optophobe
AzureKing00
            Hello! I was wondering how strong your interest in the princess & newly appointed warrior (verge of war situation) is. I'd love to play a princess and plot with you to make a great roleplay.

Thank you for wanting to rp with me. So would you like to pm for the details?  

AzureKing00

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:49 pm
AzureKing00
            yes please that would be great!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:31 pm
Bump  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:12 am
Open Rps

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess((Inspired by Ghost In The Shell, must have seen at least season 1 to understand anything))

New!!!-The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword, powerful magic and in the ways of attracting men for all your life. Your mission? Take the part of the sacrificial wife of the king. Those that trained you hope and pray that this will be enough to deter him from taking revenge on humans. And if he still seems to hold a grudge against humanity, you mission is to kill him before he regains his full power. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

-Being a thief has been profitable, but maybe you shouldn't have stolen from a tribe of beastmen. After a lengthy chase you and the only beastman you couldn't lose end up in the territory of a continent at war. You have a price for your head and the beastman will be killed for sure. So the two of you must rely on each other if you want to survive. And who knows you might come out of this alive...and with something more precious than money.

-Dragon and rider share a unbreakable bond with one another. If a rider's life is at risk, their dragon will more often than not jump into danger to save them, or die trying. This bond is so powerful that not just any rider can tame a dragon, they must be linked in some way. So to help potential riders to find their dragons several rider academies were made and dragons were asked to help find pairs. Today you're/I'm about to get yours/mine.

New!!!-Looking for adventure? Hoping to get away from your boring life? Are you stuck in a world where no appreciates you? Are you hunted for your powers? Do you a bad case of the vampire/demon/vicious creature/etc and need help controlling your powers? Never fear cause boy do I have the job for you! Travelling is a big part of it and you'll get to see lots of different cultures! If you're interested simply call the following number: 963-XXX-XXXX.

Can't wait to hear from you.

-Xaios and Zordo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:22 pm
Bump  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:33 pm
Open Rps

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess((Inspired by Ghost In The Shell, must have seen at least season 1 to understand anything))

New

Your life has just went on another day and you're somewhat bored. Then you find this note in the mail one day. Its printed on nice looking paper and is hand written.

Looking for adventure? Hoping to get away from your boring life? Are you stuck in a world where no appreciates you? Are you hunted for your powers? Do you a bad case of the vampire/demon/vicious creature/etc and need help controlling your powers? Never fear cause boy do I have the job for you! Travelling is a big part of it and you'll get to see lots of different cultures!

And when I say traveling I mean traveling! Ever wanted to see other worlds and universes? How about a world were dragons are the only species? Ever wanted to meet Thomas Edison? Well there's a universe where he's an immortal time traveler!

Ever wanted to test your strength or even get stronger? You got it! You'll meet ancient warriors and even face down myths and legends! If you're lucky you might learn a thing or two!

If you're interested simply call the following number: 963-XXX-XXXX.

Can't wait to hear from you.

-Xaios and Zordo

-A very strange pair, a human and a...robot? The two travel the world in looking for something or someone. Set in a western style, futuristic apocalyptic world.
While traveling on the road in search of [insert person or thing here] a human comes across an oddity. A robot, or more precisely a android. Androids and humans live side by side in this day in age. Though there are conflicts life goes on. This android is worn down and battered, but with a little help the two become friends and decide to help each other find what they're looking for.

-A monster tamer rolls through town and is setting up to move on with his travels, will you join him?

Vampire/Human
Angel/Demon
Human/Demon
Dragonkin/Princess
Prince/Ninja  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items