Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image

Name: Sora Riku
Hair color: Silver Silver
Eye color: Blueish grey Blueish grey
Race: Human Human
Skills: Dessert making, math, money handling, first aid Cooking with fire (he just likes it more than normal cooking), teasing his brother, scheduling
Weaknesses: Communication with strangers, giving out tasks Staying calm, focusing
Small Bio: Riku and Sora were orphaned at age five after a fire killed their parents. After that the two were sent to the orphanage where they ended up staying for quite some time since people tended to only want one child and the two refused to leave each other. They ended up being adopted when they were nine by a nice couple that had trouble telling the two apart, like most people do. They always found this pretty funny almost like at this point it was a game. They ended up meeting a boy named Akira Spade, and it didn't take all that long for them to befriend him. When Akira had the idea of building and running a cafe, the two boys offered to help out and soon it was done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:06 pm
Shou Tamashi
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With:
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Akira walked deeper into the store, over to where the rest of the catgirls were being sold. They had an amazing amount of breeds here, from a maine coon to munchkin, adn there was even a pair of siamese twins. Akira joined with the crowd of people looking them over, although it felt odd, like they were buying some car rather than a pet. They looked human, but they were still majorly cats. Some looked more playful while others looked reserved in nature. They all had bells on, jingling as they moved which brought a smile to Akira's face.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

Walking backwards Riku looked at his brother who followed after "Come on! I wanted to go play with the fire in the kitchen, hurry up." Riku said. Rolling his eyes at his brothers comment, Sora spoke calmly "It's right around the corner calm down." Sora teased.

Spinning back around Riku streched his arms above his head, the day was warm, perfect for lounging around in. Knowing what his brother was thinking, Sora let out a small sigh, "Don't get any ideas, we still have to help get the cafe going." Sora reminded him. "Yeah, yeah." Riku replied giving a small wave as if trying to get rid of a bug. Then he stopped suddenly noticing Akira through a window in the shop across from the cafe. "Found Akira!" he said quickly grabbing his brothers hand and charging into the shop. Once inside, Riku placed a hand on Akira's shoulder and smiled a bit at him "You didn't start without us right?" he asked excitedly not even noticing anything around him, besides Sora who stayed near the door.

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"Luna Vitesse"]
[quote"Luna Vitesse"]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:31 pm
Shou Tamashi
With:
((OOC: ))

Looking over the breeds shown here and the flee telling the available ones, Akira started to seriously think about purchasing one. Although he came here out of pure curiosity, he didn't intend on buying one. He was just about to open the cafe and money was something he had to be cautious with. Someone clasped him on the shoulder, having Akira turn around in reaction to see one of the twins, Riku. "You startled me Riku." Akira could somehow tell the two apart from each other with no issue, although in the beginning it was difficult. "No, like we promised we're opening up tomorrow. You'd better be there early. Where's Sora?"

After he asked, one of the shop's neko maids came over. "Hello!" said cheerfully. She was shorter and with orange ears, most likely being a munchkin. Which cat girl were you thinking of choosing nyan~?" Akira suspected the Nyan was just her playing with the fact she was a catgirl, and not because catgirls did that. Akira looked back over to Riku. "I don't suppose you got your parent's permission for a catgirl and came rushing here?" he joked.

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

"..." she froze as the humans scanned the wares of the shop, eyes scanning, poking, prodding while her's shot to the ceiling, hands clasped at her waist, biting her bottom lip lightly.

Only a few more hours of this... She sighed a somewhat calming sigh before bringing her eyes back earthbound.

Luna's ears perked to the sound of a chiming welcome bell off towards the entrance. Her attention quickly shifting to the new comer's direction, a somewhat bubbling feeling fluttering about her chest as he made his way over to the show floor. She pursed her lips a bit, tongue in cheek as he made his way around, looking at all the maids with a boyish grin, not measuring or weighing or judging.

That one... she thought as she meekly made her way to the front, pushing her way past the others.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

When Akira asked where Sora was, Riku smiled a bit and pointed towards the door where Sora was standing a paper in his hand. "He's been going over the financial junk for the cafe like all day." Riku laughed. "Hey it's a good thing to keep track of." Sora called over to his brother before walking over only to recieve a smirk from Riku.

Both of them turning their attention onto Akira with a bit of a confused look "Wait what?" Riku asked "Cat-girl?" Sora finished. Looking around the twins couldn't help but to laugh a bit "We just kind of ran in seeing you." Riku stated. It was still odd to them when people asked questions involving their parents, but they didn't want to tell anyone what happened. It wasn't that the couple that took them in were mean or anything, but it just wasn't the same.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:46 pm
Shou Tamashi
With: Riku, Sora
((OOC: The catgirl chooses the owner Harry. *eyes luna*))

"Financial awareness is important when running a business!" Akira remarked to Riku. "Besides, just because you see me doesn't mean you have to follow me on." he turned his attention to the store maid. "I wasn't looking to buy, just wanted to see a cat girl." "Alright Nyan~. If you change your mind we'll be waiting at the counter nyan~" The cat girl skipped off then, letting Akira breath a sigh of relief. When he looked at the catgirls presented, one had moved closer, pushing aside a brown - eared cat.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Making it to the front, Luna almost immediately regretted the decision. Her ears fluttered anxiously as she turned her head from side to side, taking note of what the other girls were doing. From making weird noises at the end of their sentences to balling their hands into fists and limp wristedly waving to onlookers, Luna had no idea how to start.

Finally, those sapphire eyes of hers met with the man who had just entered in. An audible gulp croaked in her throat. "Uh... eh..." panicking, she simply brushed her maid skirt down and cleared her throat. "H-hello!" she waved, her voice a littler louder than she had anticipated.

"Any particular... set of skills you're looking for?..." hearing the voices in the background of the other girls marketing themselves to other guests, hearing one thing in common.

"....." she closed her eyes in embarrassment as her cheeks began to pinken, "n-nya," balling her hands into fists and pointing them at him in a weird, awkward yet subtly cute kind of way. But definitely weird.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 pm
Crissy walked towards the guests that had walked in.
"Oh I am sorry, I got distracted cleaning, is there something I can be of assistance with?" She asked as reached their first guest.
Crissy then noticed their guest was really cute so she began blushing, her first crush at first sight. She turned around to conceal her blush and then when she had it under control, she turned back around.
"Excuse me, that was rude."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:55 pm
Shou Tamashi
((OOC: Maybe some more detail for each person being interacted with? Just to prevent some confusion))

The one cat girl must have been in a daze, as she looked at the other girls and acted nervous, brushing the skirt before waving and giving a hello. He gave a wave back as it was in his direction, although not sure to which of the three she was waving at. She asked about skills they were looking for before attempting one of the cliched gestures accompanied by a 'nya'. It was awkward although cute she was trying. He gave a half smile as another cat girl approached him, only to turn away and turn right back.

"Um, no, it's fine. I'm just looking. There's really no help-" Past her he saw another cat-girl getting up from the ground, bowing and apologizing towards one of the twins. "No, it's not your fault!" he said, waving for her to stop, before looking to the twins. "Guys?" he motioned his head to the cat girl, signalling them to apologize. He turned back to the Orange haired cat girl, scratching his head "I'm sorry for the trouble. I really just came in to look."

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku laughed a bit at how awkward Akira seemed to be feeling "See something?" he teased, giving Akira a small nudge with his elbow. Sora let out a small sigh "Akira, we still need to get workers. I went through the applications myself and didn't really find anyone promising, you can still look I just thought I'd let you know. If we really are opening tomorrow then we're going to need more than just the three of us." Sora explained. He didn't want this opportunity to end badly, the opening day of stores made the big debut, if they screwed it up then it was likely for the cafe to fail.

Sora normally wasn't this serious but the nervousness of the cafe opening had made him a bit on edge. This was the first time any of them were doing anything like this, they had no experience, and since Riku liked to play things as they come, Sora took it up himself to try and make sure the preparations were done.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 am
User Image

Ears twitching to an opportunity, "H-hey! The--" pausing for a moment, tapping her bottom lip, trying to think of the proper honoring to call the younger customer who seemed familiar with the man she was trying to get the attention of, "uhm... young... master... He's right!" Crossing her arms and nodding sporadically, "opening day is a very huge deal! First impressions last and critics will be there. And your customers, well, y-you definitely don't want to disappoint."

Luna's eyes quickly looked down at her outfit, and with a final brush of her skirt, she put her hands on her hips, giving a final sales pitch, "I'm your neko! Polite, friendly, good with my hands, high attention to detail," counting things on her fingers, her vocabulary starting to fail her mid adjective-list, "Ouhm... I can make tea... I can make anything! You'll.. just need to show me. But I'm a fast learner! Oh, oh--" her face brightened, "I can t-temper... temper and fold... steel? Wait.." putting her hand to her face for a moment, her previous blacksmith trade being of no use to a café owner. "I mean, well..." face a bit overloaded with hues of red and pink.

"I don't even need to be paid immediately. I just need... to be adopted, essentially," her voice trailing off with her eyes as she rubbed her arm. "Just food... maybe even a bed?" laughing uneasily, hoping she wasn't coming off too strong.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:47 am
Crissy looked at the man and put on her cutest disappointed face and then she looked into his eyes.
"You mean you don't want a cute little neko maid?" She asked in a high pitched voice.
Crissy then feigned sadness, she knew this worked on most customers who had a thing for tabbies and she had gotten two other customers that day with the same ploy. Once the shop was cleared out for the day she would be praised by her current owner though she longed to be owned by someone else, she knew the popularity of tabbies was on the decline recently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 pm
Shou Tamashi
((OOC: Well it seems we're going the NekoPara route XD))

Sora brought up one of the bigger concerns he had; staff. Akira and Riku could run the kitchen but that left only Sora to the front, so they looked for more employees. The cat girl chimed in, reiterating the importance of the first day opening and nervously listing skills that would help. She looked timid asking to be adopted even without payment for working. Even the cat girl in front of him gave a look that made him feel guilty.

He guessed it was probably their way to buy the attention of the shoppers as opposed to the more active cat girls getting attention. Even so, it was working as he began to feel guilty. "I..." He looked away from the one in front, only to see the brown eared one. He gave a sigh and lowered his head a bit before looking back to the orange one. "Alright, I give." They're so damn cute... he thought, knowing they won over him, although he didn't know which one he was going to get, or even how many.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]