Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Inuyasha RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:19 pm
bump for a day.

For this RP to work, I'm asking that there be at least two people aside from myself who will participate (preferably) at least on a daily basis.
Also, where should profiles be posted to? I'll have a post in the thread for all of the profiles (once I make a thread), but obviously, y'all will have to post them somewhere before that. Should they go here or would that be something for the Character Profiles sub-forum? I'm still trying to learn this guild sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm
You had better. It took me ten whole seconds to think of that gem.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 pm
wise_ninja_person
bump for a day.

For this RP to work, I'm asking that there be at least two people aside from myself who will participate (preferably) at least on a daily basis.
Also, where should profiles be posted to? I'll have a post in the thread for all of the profiles (once I make a thread), but obviously, y'all will have to post them somewhere before that. Should they go here or would that be something for the Character Profiles sub-forum? I'm still trying to learn this guild sweatdrop

I can be on daily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:37 pm
loth17
You had better. It took me ten whole seconds to think of that gem.

xp I can name pictures, but I suck at naming literature talk2hand  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 pm
Daily bump!!

I'll be on here later tonight (probably) with another bump and an update on the profile skeleton. I'll be looking for feedback, so if you're interested in this RP, please don't be shy about posting in here.
I really like talking with y'all, and I think this will become the OOC board once the RP gets going (feedback on that?).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:12 pm
Here's what I've figured out for the profile skeleton. I've never had to make one before, so if you think something crucial's missing, let me know, please!!

your username will go here
Character name:
Race: (if demon or half demon, add what type of demon)
Appeared age: (demons and half demons can live for a long time; humans with spiritual powers also seem to age more slowly for different, individual reasons. you may include their actual age as well, if you want; it's not required)
Gender: (physical gender. if your character doesn't dress or act according to its gender, mention that either here or in Other)
Sexual orientation:
Appearance: (this needs to include a height even if a picture is given. the height can be an estimation. if no picture is used, describe their appearance)

Short bio: (this should include important points, but doesn't need to be every detail of their lives. just include what you think is important. there is no maximum or minimum length requirement)
Personality: (I'm the most lax on personality because I hate having to tell; I prefer to show. still, try to make an estimation on personality. this should include positives and negatives; everyone has flaws and everyone has at least one redeeming quality even if they try to hide it)
Abilities: (anything above a powerless human's capabilities counts as an ability; this will include spiritual abilities. list the limits of your character's abilities; remember that your character is not all powerful. even Sesshomaru got his arm chopped off, and Naraku lost overall *spoilers*)
Weapons: (whatever your character uses to fight, it goes here. remember that one-of-a-kind weapons have names. if your character's a pacifist, list that here)
Other: (know something about your character that doesn't fit anywhere else? those things go here)

Here's an example of a completed skeleton using the character I plan to play for this RP. If we decide to edit the skeleton, this will be edited, too.

wise_ninja_person
Character name: Kameno
Race: Panther half demon
Appeared age: 16 (is actually about 30 years old)
Sexual orientation: Straight; Heterosexual; only interested in strong men
Appearance: User Image
Kameno stands at 5' 3". While in her half-demon form, she wears her hair in a messy ponytail that barely reaches her shoulders (as a human, her hair will be down). She wears stolen clothes from the villagers, and she tears the sleeves off all the tops in order to make them easier to move in. Her clothes are tattered because of how often she's running haphazardly through the forest. Her nails and canine teeth are sharp. As a human, her hair is black, and her eyes are brown.

Short bio: Kameno is the result of a union between a human man and a panther demon woman. While still an infant, their home was attacked, and after the death of her father, her demon mother dropped her off at a human village. She demanded the couple take care of the child until her return. Since that day, Kameno has been hidden in a shed behind the couple's home. Many years have passed, and that couple are now the village elders. They've managed to raise her in secret, so no one in the village knows about her.
From a young age, Kameno has been sneaking out of the shed and exploring the forest. Because she's a half-demon, many of the lesser demons have attacked her, and from necessity, she's learned to fight. After many years of their taunts and jabs, though, the fighting became less necessary and more for the fun of killing them. She kills them to train and prove her strength despite her human blood. Still, she can never win their approval, so she keeps fighting and becoming more blood thirsty.
She returns to her shed to eat the food the elders bring her but prefers to be in the forest. Only on the day when she loses her powers does she stay hidden, and on that night of the first waning moon, she sneaks into the village to pose as the restless spirit of a slain traveler.
Personality: Kameno likes to have her way. She has an attitude problem and prefers to fight rather than talk. She's rash and impatient and has never bothered getting along with people or making friends. Still, she is curious about new things, so sometimes she can slow down if only to check something out. While as a human at the Moon Festival, she is quiet and reserved. Her smiles are shy but happy. However, she won't speak a word while in her human form.
Abilities: Kameno has heightened strength, speed, endurance, and healing/regeneration from being a half demon. Her hearing is superb enough to pick up an earthquake before it happens, thanks to her panther demon blood. As a half-demon, she can sense demonic power but can't always guess what type of demon it is. Aside from hearing, she is better at speed and agility than anything else.
As a half demon, she also has the ability to become human one night a month (on the night of the first waning moon) and will begin to lose her demon abilities during that day.
Weapons: Her teeth and claws.
Other: Kameno heard that eating human flesh would increase her demonic powers, but despite that knowledge, she's never been able to bring herself to do it; her human heart has always gotten in the way.

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

FFAx27

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:20 pm
I'm interested in an Inuyasha RP...
are you still taking people?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:27 am
NARUNARUriri
I'm interested in an Inuyasha RP...
are you still taking people?

Absolutely! Have you read everything so far?  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 am
wise_ninja_person

I'd love to join if you'll take me blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 am
wise_ninja_person

Pretty much. Yeah. Will be my first time in doing an InuYasha rp
I would say I know quite a bit about the series though it has been a
while since Ive watched the series or read the manga. Been a good
nine years since the last time I saw it. Will probably do some reading
up the series a bit and hopefully have my profile in by the end of
today or tomorrow.

Thinking of either making a demon character or a human women who
was in love with a demon. Hehe. Sounds fun.  

FFAx27

Liberal Dabbler

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:18 pm
DragonChild09
I'd love to join if you'll take me blaugh

Absolutely! I'd love to have more interest blaugh
I haven't made a thread yet, that should happen by this weekend, but in the meantime, read everything that's happened in here so far and start working on a character biggrin I would love to hear about your concept mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:19 pm
NARUNARUriri
Thinking of either making a demon character or a human women who
was in love with a demon. Hehe. Sounds fun.

Oooh, either of those sounds fun twisted I'm looking forward to it! 4laugh  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:37 pm
Daily(ish) bump!

Since Father's Day's coming up this weekend, I'm not sure I'll be able to start the thread this weekend... Sorry, everyone emo It sucks to say this, but I'm going to set the new deadline to next Thursday, absolute latest. I've got a lot of offline stuff going on until then. Keep working on characters, making profiles, or saying suggestions if you think I'm missing anything.

Stay cool, guys! I like it when more people talk in here smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:02 pm
just a bump

When you finish filling out the character skeleton, post them in here, please  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:42 pm
Character name: Jigoku no Ryƫ
Race: Dragon
Appeared age: Jigoku appears to be in the teens but is much older.
Gender: Jigoku is a genderless being but the body currently inhabited is female.
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Appearance: Jigoku stands at about five feet and ten inches
http://static.zerochan.net/Shin.(anbqqcb).full.238213.jpg

Short bio: In ancient times there lived in hell a dragon that devoured the souls of the wicked and the bodies of any demon fool enough to cross it. One day it found its way into the mortal realm. Everything was different from the hell the dragon was used to. It did what it always did. It devoured everything in its way and slowly began to understand the world it found itself in. It ravaged ancient Japan for twenty decades until the inhabitants decided to remove it. An army of demons waged battle against the dragon for seven days and six nights. Even with all their combined power they could not defeat the dragon, only weaken it as a new group entered the battle. Eight holy men and women fought with the demons against their common enemy. It took three more days of constant battle and cost the lives of all but two of the holy warriors but they were able to seal the great dragon away. The bonds should have lasted forever but one day a shard of the sacred jewel flew over the dragon's resting place and awoken it. Trapped in the form of a small snake all it could do was hide inside the body of one of the priestesses. Now it seeks to undo its seal and finish its quest to devour the human word.
Personality: Jigoku is a very cold being. In conversation it speaks little more than it has to. Being a being from long ago Jigoku has values much different than modern day feudal Japan. In its day demons had a very strict hierarchy and it finds modern day demons to be pale shadows of their former glory.
Abilities: Back in its prime Jigoku possessed seven horns that allowed it control over aspects of the world. Now that it is sealed it can only access the weakest of the seven, the power of wind, by breaking off its horn and turning it into a sword. Though its body is that of a human Jigoku has modified it to make it strong enough to go toe to toe with most regular demons and half demons. Though demons or half demons with skill in combat can probably overcome what little power Jigoku still possessed.
Weapons: Jigoku wields the blade of wind. This blade can send slashes of wind that are capable of cutting through flesh. The wind can't cut through armor or hide that has powerful demonic or spiritual power inside of it. It is also fragile and can break easily and when broken takes a day to repair itself.
Other: Has little knowledge about modern feudal Japan.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff