Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:57 am
I'm thinking there should be some diversity among "sides to choose from". Not just political parties or nations, but also mafias and gangs. More enemies with different natures to them in order to further blur the line between right and wrong. This may also over complicate things though and I wouldn't want that. So, it's just a suggestion. I'm also thinking I will probably be playing a gun for hire, freelancer/assassin type character with an odd moral code for someone in that sort of business.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:23 am
Xelyn_X13
I'm thinking there should be some diversity among "sides to choose from". Not just political parties or nations, but also mafias and gangs. More enemies with different natures to them in order to further blur the line between right and wrong. This may also over complicate things though and I wouldn't want that. So, it's just a suggestion. I'm also thinking I will probably be playing a gun for hire, freelancer/assassin type character with an odd moral code for someone in that sort of business.

You know, I have considered that, and I certainly won't wave it off. The irony to what you've suggested is that, years ago, I did a roleplay like this, but with what you suggested, and it was probably my first successful roleplay. xD But I love the suggestion and will make it a primary issue for everyone to discuss. I want everyone to be on board with things like this, so we'll have to talk it out and decide how everyone feels.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:25 am
Sounds good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:37 am
Xelyn_X13
Sounds good. 3nodding

Indeed! Oh, by the way, if you have a character in mind, you can go ahead and write up a profile for him (or her). I LOVE reading profiles, so please feel free to post one if you want! xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:45 am
Lord Sithious

Indeed! Oh, by the way, if you have a character in mind, you can go ahead and write up a profile for him (or her). I LOVE reading profiles, so please feel free to post one if you want! xd

What a coincidence, I love making them. xd
I'll probably start working on one now, but I don't know if I'll finish it until there is something more solid of this RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:48 am
Xelyn_X13
Lord Sithious

What a coincidence, I love making them. xd
I'll probably start working on one now, but I don't know if I'll finish it until there is something more solid of this RP.

xp Well, if you don't have a complete one, you can go ahead and post it and add more to it later. I'm just a really impatient jerk that loves to read what people come up with. xP  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:57 am
Haha, Well, Let me at least get some basic stuff down first, then I'll post a WIP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:32 am
Xelyn_X13
Haha, Well, Let me at least get some basic stuff down first, then I'll post a WIP.

Sounds good! So, do you need some information from me before you start getting to work on it then?  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:40 am
Nope, I'm working on it right now in my test thread. Once I at least have some bits and pieces down I'll post it here for you to see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:49 am
Xelyn_X13
Nope, I'm working on it right now in my test thread. Once I at least have some bits and pieces down I'll post it here for you to see.

Alrighty, sounds good then! xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:27 am
Username: Xelyn_X13
Name: Gabrielle Arden
Race/Nationality/Species: Caucasian, Born in America with mixed European bloodlines
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Private, quiet, reserved, cryptic, serious, pessimistic, passive-aggressive towards authority figures, assertive towards subordinates, 'lone wolf', 'doesn't play well with others', cold, selectively empathetic but not necessarily sympathetic, irritable, calm and calculating, collected. (Elaboration in paragraph form to come later.)

Rank: Government trained but no longer associated with them. Word of mouth puts him as highly desirable though, be it for hire or hunt.
Education: (To be filled in later. Surprisingly low formal education.)

Factions: (To be filled in later. Basically, loyalties lie with the highest bidder until another job comes along. No close circles.)

Religion/Philosophy: (To be filled in later. Complicated and contradictory moral code.)
Political Ideals: (To be filled in later. Similar to above.)

Biography: (To be filled in later.)

Skills: Sniping, shooting, hand to hand combat, knife use, weaponry, tracking, information gathering, strategy planning, resourcefulness, etc. (Possible update and/or paragraph form.)

Transportation: Motorcycle and anything else he can get his hands on.
Home: Due to security issues, bases must constantly be established and easily vacated for his own safety. He is constantly on the move, usually staying in run down apartment buildings and abandoned houses in the worst parts of towns and cities.

Dislikes: (To be filled in later.)

Weapons: (To be filled in later. Gonna be a long list, best put it off til tomorrow.)
Clothing: (To be filled in later.)
Powers: None

Picture:
User Image

Theme Song: (To be filled in later.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:38 am
Xelyn_X13
Username: Xelyn_X13
Name: Gabrielle Arden
Race/Nationality/Species: Caucasian, Born in America with mixed European bloodlines
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Private, quiet, reserved, cryptic, serious, pessimistic, passive-aggressive towards authority figures, assertive towards subordinates, 'lone wolf', 'doesn't play well with others', cold, selectively empathetic but not necessarily sympathetic, irritable, calm and calculating, collected. (Elaboration in paragraph form to come later.)

Rank: Government trained but no longer associated with them. Word of mouth puts him as highly desirable though, be it for hire or hunt.
Education: (To be filled in later. Surprisingly low formal education.)

Factions: (To be filled in later. Basically, loyalties lie with the highest bidder until another job comes along. No close circles.)

Religion/Philosophy: (To be filled in later. Complicated and contradictory moral code.)
Political Ideals: (To be filled in later. Similar to above.)

Biography:

Skills: Sniping, shooting, hand to hand combat, knife use, weaponry, tracking, information gathering, strategy planning, resourcefulness, etc. (Possible update and/or paragraph form.)

Transportation: Motorcycle and anything else he can get his hands on.
Home: Due to security issues, bases must constantly be established and easily vacated for his own safety. He is constantly on the move, usually staying in run down apartment buildings and abandoned houses in the worst parts of towns and cities.

Dislikes: (To be filled in later.)

Weapons: (To be filled in later. Gonna be a long list, best put it off til tomorrow.)
Clothing: (To be filled in later.)
Powers: None

Picture:
User Image

Theme Song: (To be filled in later.)

Wonderful work so far! You may want to fix the image issue though, it didn't come up properly. I'm looking forward to seeing how this character works in the story! An assassin can certainly make for some interesting moments. wink

Edit: Oh, you fixed the picture! xd Well never mind that then!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:39 am
Yeah, I noticed the issues with that. I'll figure it out later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:42 am
Xelyn_X13
Yeah, I noticed the issues with that. I'll figure it out later.

xd Well, it seems like you got it, so no worries!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:43 am
Heh, yeah. I couldn't seem to get the url link to work no matter how I tried. I don't know what's going on with that, usually it's so simple and works first time but for some reason it's not this time so I just said screw it and put in the spoiler and img.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff