Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:12 am
FemmeValentine
Nykromantyk

because then all of the digidestineds are claimed by seperate people and we have people playing villians, but I would really prefer it if we had a grand total of 14 people in the RP

Yea 14 is quite a bit to count on. It might die before t starts if you even get it to start in the first place.

You might have better luck with allowing people to play multiple characters to meet your quota.

I'm fine with people playing mulitpule characters, but so that I don't get confused I limit it to 3 characters per person  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:23 am
Nykromantyk

lol jeez... I must've not been paying attention, but I just read the bio for your bodb character and dude. e.e Reading that made my soul cloud over with darkness. emotion_facepalm Like I know Digimon gets dark sometimes and all that, you sure took it to a new level.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:54 am
FemmeValentine

lol jeez... I must've not been paying attention, but I just read the bio for your bodb character and dude. e.e Reading that made my soul cloud over with darkness. emotion_facepalm Like I know Digimon gets dark sometimes and all that, you sure took it to a new level.

Ya... that is pretty dark.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:18 pm
Phoenix347
FemmeValentine

Ya... that is pretty dark.

FemmeValentine

I wrote the bio years ago when I came up with the original version of this RP  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:07 pm
I'm more curious why we need some many starting roles. 9 active roles just for the good guys seems like a lot. Does the storyline you have in mind have to have that many? It makes it harder to get the rp started the more requirements you make on it before it can get rolling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:34 am
Novama
I'm more curious why we need some many starting roles. 9 active roles just for the good guys seems like a lot. Does the storyline you have in mind have to have that many? It makes it harder to get the rp started the more requirements you make on it before it can get rolling.

actually there are only 7 active roles for the good guys because there are 7 crests, 7 digidestiends, and for the final arc there are 7 active spots for the bad guys because there are 7 keys, 7 great demon lords, and therefore 7 darkdestinds  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 am
Nykromantyk
Novama

actually there are only 7 active roles for the good guys because there are 7 crests, 7 digidestiends, and for the final arc there are 7 active spots for the bad guys because there are 7 keys, 7 great demon lords, and therefore 7 darkdestinds

Been playing digimon masters online lately. Good times.

However, I encourage you to start this rp up and get it going regardless of how many digi destined show up at the start. Even in the series, there are times when the team grows only after several episodes in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:47 pm
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama

Been playing digimon masters online lately. Good times.

However, I encourage you to start this rp up and get it going regardless of how many digi destined show up at the start. Even in the series, there are times when the team grows only after several episodes in.

alright, I'll post the RP Saturday around noon PST  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:36 pm
Sounds good!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:55 pm
Phoenix347
Sounds good!

alright then, to save time please start PMing me your profiles now  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:24 pm
*stakes claim on Agumon*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:21 pm
Phoenix347
*stakes claim on Agumon*

Check the Post Script Script of the main post stated no digimon that was partnered with original digidestined.

Nykromantyk

So this rp is based off the first generation digimon right? With the digivices and crests only?  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:36 pm
HealingAssass1n

Check the Post Script Script of the main post stated no digimon that was partnered with original digidestined.

I already had that chat with him when I tried to take guilmon, so instead I went with the black agumon up to victorygreymon.
Won't take the originals but variants seem to be fine 7_7  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 pm
HealingAssass1n
Phoenix347
*stakes claim on Agumon*

Nykromantyk

So this rp is based off the first generation digimon right? With the digivices and crests only?

correct, but they bio-merge to acheive mega so all mega digivolutions must be at least mostly humanoid  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:19 am
Nykromantyk
HealingAssass1n
Phoenix347
*stakes claim on Agumon*

Nykromantyk

correct, but they bio-merge to acheive mega so all mega digivolutions must be at least mostly humanoid

When they digivolve, are they allowed to take a path based on the games as opposed to the canon line? For example, agumons are not the only rookies that can turn into greymon according to the games.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff